Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:48 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Poll Topic???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject:
Spontaneous Human Combustion

Why:
Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) is the alleged burning of a person's body without a readily apparent, identifiable external source of ignition.
The combustion may result in simple burns and blisters to the skin, smoking, or a complete incineration of the body. The latter is the form most often 'recognized' as SHC.
There is much speculation and controversy over SHC. It is not a proven natural occurrence, but many theories have attempted to explain SHC's existence and how it may occur.
The two most common explanations offered to account for apparent SHC are the non-spontaneous "wick effect" fire, and the rare discharge called static flash fires.
Although mathematically it can be shown that the human body contains enough energy stored in the form of fat and other tissues to consume it completely, in normal circumstances bodies will not sustain a flame on their own.

It is, overall, an interesting and very thought provoking subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POST 1!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:52 am
xXx_az_xXx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Poll Topic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject:
Spontaneous Human Combustion

Why:
Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) is the alleged burning of a person's body without a readily apparent, identifiable external source of ignition.
The combustion may result in simple burns and blisters to the skin, smoking, or a complete incineration of the body. The latter is the form most often 'recognized' as SHC.
There is much speculation and controversy over SHC. It is not a proven natural occurrence, but many theories have attempted to explain SHC's existence and how it may occur.
The two most common explanations offered to account for apparent SHC are the non-spontaneous "wick effect" fire, and the rare discharge called static flash fires.
Although mathematically it can be shown that the human body contains enough energy stored in the form of fat and other tissues to consume it completely, in normal circumstances bodies will not sustain a flame on their own.

It is, overall, an interesting and very thought provoking subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POST 1!!!)

Oh, and there are several proven cases where humans seem to just randomly explode into a ball of fire so its not just a myth like vampires and werewolves xd

(POST 2!)  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:56 am
blueeyed_orchid
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile guys, I have been a very busy bee! I had to clean the entire house before going to the Ranger Game on Sunday... my dog gets to come too since its dog day at the park!!! I am sooo excited!!!

You got a dog?!?!?!?!
*stares*
Why?!?!?!?!
Why me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(POST 3!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:07 am
xX-The Angel baby-Xx
wow O:
Good luck! ^-^ lol

Hey its you!! The angel baby person!!
Wow you really like showering luck on people dont you?? xd

(POST 4!!!)  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:15 am
Ok, since im not allowed to bump (not that i would) i`ll talk about some random subjects.
What about the poll one at the moment...?

(POST 5!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 am
Waffles.

Waffles are a healthy, nutritious way to start your day and using sweet potatoes makes it WAY better.
Add some fresh berries to the waffles and you'll enjoy even more.

Ah *sigh* such a great morning treat.

(POST 6!!!)  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 am
I love Sasuke!!!!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(POST 7!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:11 am
xXx_az_xXx
I love Sasuke!!!!!!!

(POST 7!!!)

Sorry about that ^o^
I do tend to go a bit freaky now and then....

(POST 8!!!)  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

Wow. I just realised how pretty this thread is.

Post 9.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am
I dont know what to talk about anymore.
Theres nobody online. *cries*
Oh well, i`ll think of something ^o^

Post 10.

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am
blueeyed_orchid
Candy Huh? My favorite is Twizzlers and Snickers

I like anything thats white chocolate ^o^

Post 11  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:20 am
YennonCrow
area51l
YennonCrow
Hi blue! Thanks so much for the MC! I glanced at the new contest, but I really gotta go :/ VERY busy today. We found out the landlord is going to show up on friday (the day we move) -.- so my mom is freaking out over it.

"hap flopflupin haggin"

I voted eww on waffles ;P Yen isn't a breakfast person, lol. (As for candy... I adore Landor's Truffles)
*gasp* But waffles rock!

lol ;P Well, I hate a lot of sugar, I hate fruit on food (but like it alone), I hate syrup, and I also hate tough bread. Soooo, waffles are a serious 'ugh!'

Yes, I snuck onto the computer ninja I must disappear now!!! ::poof::

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you saying!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
You hate ALL THOSE stuff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Post 12.  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:33 am
But...but....but....thats defys the laws of something surely????
How could you hate 'too much sugar'????

Post 13.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am
area51l
YennonCrow
area51l
YennonCrow
You're right, Area. You AREN'T bumping. What you're doing is considered spam.

Orchid said she wanted people to have conversations here, and have people earn prizes.
Well noone else was here, so I kept up the thread, and entertained myself. What, should I delete all of my posts?

No, you should obey the rules. I would be incredibly happy with that. Yes, I broke the rules in the beginning too, but Orchid had added another rule, and I was unaware. Bumping/spamming isn't allowed >.>

I don't care about not winning the evolving item. I have both the coocoon, and the gro-gain already. What bothers me, is that I got in trouble for bumping/spamming, and you didn't (please note that I said, "bothered" and not, "pissed"... I still love you Orchid ;P I'm not mad at you).

And what good will deleting your posts do? The pages don't go down.

*EDIT*
I just noticed you're part of the NSTG crew. Wow. As a member of the crew, I expect you people to be the ones who uphold the rules >.> Are you aware bumping or spamming when its against the rules can be reported?
Well, I got carried away... I was expecting someone else to come along and talk to me.... I'll just delete the posts.....

Sorry i couldnt help but notice this ^o^
Does that mean IM going to be reported? Because one or two of my posts are just really random (like the Sasuke one) but the others are replies etc to old comments. sweatdrop
Its true though - it can be kinda hard to just "talk to yourself" without making it look like spam.

Post 14.  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 am
Ok, im back!!

Post 15.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games