Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm
Lol, he should have came when metronomicon was going on. Apparently according to my Star Trek friends it's a Sci-Fi based convention and everything.

It was like a month ago or something...

Maybe on the weekend if one of my friends and their parents love me enough to take me to Orlando... but most likely my father would drive me there with the only excuse I have of there being a journalism event going on for journalism class.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm
Eh. Whatever works! 3nodding And we go to Comic Con in Calgary. We often get Star Wars cast characters to appear there.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 pm
You should tell him of necrinomicon (I TOTALLY spelled it wrong in the last post XD) so he could come here in nice warm weather! Spring is a bit cold for my taste XD

I'll try and make an excuse, just try and give me a date and place XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm
We're trying to plan to go to Disney World some time in the first week of June.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm
Oh JUNE!

Oh lordie, that's in the SUMMER!
Gawsh, bring shorts and tanks for sure! It'll be near the 90F or maybe even 100F!

But that's after school so I might be able to with a special end of the school year journalism trip XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:19 pm
eek This might be an issue. I don't OWN shorts or tank top! Though, I do have some nice light pants. I just don't like shorts.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Well something loose or thin as silk because if you're used to cold weather and you come to boiling over here that'd be a wretched scene since you'd be wearing too much clothes.

You'll be sweating, trust me. Glad I could warn you before you came here though!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Well, I'm fairly use to both ends of the spectrum. I can deal with heat or cold. I prefer middle ground though. Which is why I'm glad we're going early June and not mid-late July or Aug.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:21 am
Lol yea XD

Though they don't call it the Sunshine State for no reason! If you tan/burn easily be sure to bring sun block...aha funny how we're saying this now when we have like five months to go XD

But if you go to Florida you CANNOT miss the beaches. For someone who hasn't been around them much you HAVE to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 am
How close is Disney World to the beaches? Cause that's kinda determining what we do. Though I plan to hit the beach if I can. Maybe you can come up and show me around!

I tan fairly easily, but that's fine. Most summers, I go out white and return brown. xd  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:31 am
she isn't lying xd she tans so easy (its almost infuriating) I have 3 shades, which are: Blinding white, not so blinding white, burnt red xd rarely do i actually tan (and i spend LOTS of time out in the sun between friends and my nieces and nephews  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:38 am
I have three shades as well:
Blinding white - usually my legs as I don't wear shorts. EVER.
Semi-Brown - My faded tan after a winter indoors.
Brown - After spending an hour in the sun once summer comes.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:42 am
Oh my, you guys will burn so EASILY in the Florida sun. Get the strongest sun block you can, that's for sure XD

I only have two shades,
tan
and tanner.
I don't spend a lot of time outside XD
And when I do I only come home tanner.

Most people can't tell the difference though since I'm a pretty naturally tanned Asian XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:44 am
I've only ever really burnt three or four times in my life. Once was swimming so I blame the reflecting water. The other main one was cause of the silly reflective metal of the ice-cream stand I'd been working.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 am
Lol I speak of going to beaches but I have no idea how to swim XD

I haven't been burnt once since I avoid basically all pains stare

Ice-cream stand? We don't really get those here.... are they like places set up in the park or something?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games