Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm
When she left he looked about him for anybody else. He was sick of this it seemed even Draea had left him for dead. He clenched his fist as he thought of that witch in the room with his father. He dispelled the shadow and got dressed. He had dealt with the way of the court for years so he knew how to play the diplomat. He would act along until the time came when she was open and vulnerable. He dressed in his best clothes and head to his fathers room. He walked in and looked about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:07 pm
Only the door was shut and he could hear no noise from within.

Meanwhile within...
Kemashi was on his bed; each limb bound with magic to each corner of the bed. He was helpless.

Lustae entered. He smiled weakly.
Lustae, back already? Is my son safe?
Indeed, he is in no harm
He glanced at her before closing his eyes.
So Lustae, why do you want a son with Lerista before he is married?
I have my reasons  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:04 pm
He looked at the door in irritation. He rapped on it politely even through the irritation. He gulped his pride down for a minute. "Lustae my sweet, are you ready? Why is the door locked?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 pm
He is here
Hmm, he reckons he could destroy me. Besides, i bewitched you by bounding yoi to the bed. He would think i cast the spell of Lust on you
Even if im taking to you by free will
Indeed
They kissed.

"Lerista, i am just talking to you father!" She said through a crack in the door.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:35 pm
"Leave the fool to his bed, he didnt run this kingdom the right way...he barely deserves a funeral." He hated the words but he had to say them, he kept a blank expression as he said it with the help of the darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:16 pm
"We are keeping him alive, its okay" she said softly.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:38 pm
"Hmph, if you want a toy to amuse yourself with I am sure that I am more than adaquette, he will just have to wait." He hoped after this his father will forgive him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:07 am
She laughed.
"Have i seen you as enough? I have only seen you as the heir to the throne and my sweetheart"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:44 pm
"And that makes me happy my dearest, I shall await out here for you to be finished." He wanted to come bareling in there but he knew he needed more time to catch her when she was vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:47 pm
"Very well, when i am done i shall come...to your room okay?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:13 pm
"Very well my dear I shall await for you there." He walked a short distance before making himself light as air and blending with the nearby shadows, he then slipped into the crack into the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm
She giggled.
"I sense you Lerista, you cant hide from me"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:32 pm
He stepped out of the shadows in full armor. This time he made sure to have a visor across his face as well. "let my father go, right now." He drew his sword and enhanced it with darkness, he only hoped this wouldnt be yet another hopeless battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:35 pm
Son! My soul is free! I do not need freeing Lerista. I am here by my free will.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 pm
He moved his other hand near him and sealed his mouth with a dark mask. "The bewitching spell is very strong, so I suggest you shut it while I handle this." He turned the blade to her point first but stayed where he was. "Now release the spell you have entrapped him in.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games