Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle gave him a hug from behind and rested her hand on his for a moment, then took the handles of his wheelchair and wheeled him out of the elevator. "Well, now that we're down here, what do you want to do?"

"Not sure, i just ate so no need to cook. I guess Eric told you everything you needed to know?" he brought her head down and hugged her in return "Thank you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm
"Told me everything I need to know about what?" she asked, not knowing what he was talking about as she wheeled him beside the couch and she sat down. "Thank you for what?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Told me everything I need to know about what?" she asked, not knowing what he was talking about as she wheeled him beside the couch and she sat down. "Thank you for what?"
"About the bracelets and such, he told you before we came home.......and thanks for the hug" he pets her in return for when she pet him in the elevator "movie time I guess? or see if they covered my injury on the news?" he joked around  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"Oh, yeah, I guess, I dunno. Just doesn't seem that important at the moment." She smiled sweetly at him, then turned on the tv and switched it to the news. "Well, let's see then." She lay down on the couch comfortably, with her head next to him.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:22 pm
on the news there were reports of the accident and in the camera shots he could see himself on the ground holding her wrist and then her holding his hand

"Wow, I got hit hard, thats a bigger car than I remember" he said nervously "You look good on camera" he smiled at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 pm
"I didn't even noticed there was a camera, at the time," she told him, and she took his hand in hers and held it tight. "Thanks, I guess. I think I look rather upset, and therefore not the prettiest I could be, but you know."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I didn't even noticed there was a camera, at the time," she told him, and she took his hand in hers and held it tight. "Thanks, I guess. I think I look rather upset, and therefore not the prettiest I could be, but you know."

"Either way, you're pretty" he holds her hand gently "still can't believe it happened"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 pm
"Wait a second..." she watched the television for a moment. "Shoot. They leaked my name to the media. Now people are going to call me and reporters are going to come to the door... Ugh!" She took a throw pillow and covered her face with it and groaned softly into it. She just wanted to be left alone. As she listened to the news report, she was becoming more and more annoyed.

"Gabrielle Reeve witness and friend to the unidentified man who got hit, is the same Gabrielle whose near-billionaire parents were killed a few years ago in a tragic fire in Vancouver. She's been living alone in her grandmother's estate in Oregon since then, unable to face the past an even visit Vancouver, by all reports. Psychologists predict that the accident her friend has suffered can have devastating effects on the young heires-" The reporter was cut off as Gabrille changed the channel to the weather station. She was glaring at the tv as a tinge of pink went to her cheeks. She'd told Roc that she was rich, just not how rich.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 pm
he gives her hand a small squeeze. Its ok Gabrie, i won't take advantage of you......and we can just tell them to buzz off." he strokes her back "Its a car accident story so it will a cold story by tomorrow " he reassured her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm
Gabrielle smiled a little and nodded as he pet her back. "Mmm. Ok. I hope so. They love reopening an old story from a new angle, but... I'll just hope they go away." She kissed his hand gently and pressed it to her forehead. "Thanks for being here for me," she told him with a smile. "Mmm. Think we should go to bed or something?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle smiled a little and nodded as he pet her back. "Mmm. Ok. I hope so. They love reopening an old story from a new angle, but... I'll just hope they go away." She kissed his hand gently and pressed it to her forehead. "Thanks for being here for me," she told him with a smile. "Mmm. Think we should go to bed or something?"
"Yeah, my ribs are getting kind nippy." he started rolling towards the elevator then Gabrielle took the handles and pushed him, startling him a bit but he smiled at her and thanked her. as they went up the elevator Roc rubbed Gabrielles back in case she was still irritated about the news

Gabrielle pushed Roc to his room and helped him get into bed, they exchanged a tight hug and exchanged good nights before Gabrielle turned off the light and went to bed herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am
Eric stared at his computer screen blankly. He hadn't been in 'The World' lately, really he had just been browsing the web for info on this bracelet. "Wait a second... what was that?" Eric thought aloud, and clicked a link that particularly stuck out because he already knew the story. "Oh good grief... is nothing sacred anymore? They even threw her name out there... oh, which reminds me, I never sent that list." Eric set to work emailing Gabrielle

Eric 'Chaos' Smith

Hey Gabby, it occurred to me that I forgot to send you that list. Here you go, I attached it to this email.

Also, I saw that the media name-dropped you. Which means that you might get harassed a lot by news hounds. And while it's not much, I'd at least like to offer you a place to hide out. Roc included. I'd be more than happy to hit the couch here at my place if you'd like, keeping in mind that I no longer have a roommate to worry about. Just think of it as a way to pay you back for your generosity (Which, in my opinion, you use way too much...)

Eric "Chaos" Smith

>>Attachment included:
Wisemans-demands.txt

Once he was finished, he yawned and went to bed.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:00 am
Gabrielle was sleeping blissfully, caught in between dreams for a moment, when the doorbell rang. She opened her eyes, wondering what was going on. As she started to get up, she glanced at the clock. "Six forty five?! Who the hell is ringing at this hour?" She grabbed a fuzzy bathrobe to put on ans she was slipping into it as she peered out her window. Reporters. Five of them. "Gorramit." She went downstairs and opened the door just as the doorbell was rung again.

"Good morning," she greeted the reporters. There was one photographer who started rapidly taking pictures of her, which was disorienting. "Um, hello, it's a little early to be taking pictures, thank you. I can hardly see even without the flash in my eyes. Please stop." The camera man slowly lowered his camera, a little disarmed at her demeanor. The reporters all started scribbling for a moment. Gabrielle smiled a little crookedly to herself. Not used to someone who doesn't freak out at them, I guess.

One of the reporters began talking quickly, "Miss Gabrielle Reeve, about the tragic acciden-"

"Please," interrupted Gabrielle kindly, "I understand that you want to know all about what happened. But I need some more sleep, thank you. Come back at a later, more convenient hour for me." She closed the door with a smile, despite their objections, and she locked it using three available locks, before slowly moving upstairs. She just knew, this was only the beginning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:09 am
he woke up at the doorbell and he checked out the window to see reporters dispersing from the door. he shook his head and waited til Gabrielle started walking by "Gabrie?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 am
Gabrielle was storming angrily off to bed once more, muttering darkly about how she hated reporters, when Roc's soft voice carried from his room. She immediately stopped and walked over, and opened the door. "Roc? Are you ok?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff