Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.U.D.I.O.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:53 pm
Well, I am usually called the sound tech around my school.
I'm sixteen, and currently sleepy .
My favorite band is Celldweller. Period.
I play far too many video games to be healthy, and I read too much of the rest of the time to actually get outside.
I am usually at school from seven in the morning until six at night, or later.
I am my school's tech crew, and I am the Sound Designer. I make sure everything in the audio area is working correctly.
I wear all black, all the time.
I can barely read anything in full light, due to too many hours reading by a 25W blue light.

That's about it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:03 pm
Hi all! As my avi says my name's Aokumo (my real name is unimportant). I'm 18 (19 tomorrow xd ) and I'm a first year college student. I'm not sure what I'm going into yet but it will either be Literature or Political Science. Right now I'm working as a server at a restaurant in my home town with no plans of changing until I finish my degree. I like reading, writing, photography, and having debates for fun. Other than that I just like to be outside.

P.S. Thanks for inviting me to the guild.  

Aokumo

Deadlock Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm 22, I live in the UK, I graduated from university last summer and I am currently training to be a photo/image editor...I heart Photoshop.

I looove video games o_o: Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Phantasy Star Online and Burnout 3 among others. I also like anime, films, photography and designing stuff! I listen to all different kinds of music - although I'm listening to a quite a bit of 80's music at the moment. domokun

Errr can't think of anything else to add really...anywho...Thanks for the invite 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Hello, my name is _____, eh, nevermind.
I'm 18 years old as of now( 19 in april ).
I'm currently studying technology in the swedish correspondence to your senior high school ( I think ).

I am honored to be invited to this guild.

P a r i a h

Alizea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:16 pm
I am Alizea, an eccentric reader/writer with eclectic tastes in just about everything. My nickname is Ducky, I roleplay, I edit stories and write my own, I adore musicals and operas, I love Bernadette Peters, and poetry is adorable.  
I am Phoxie, I am a GCDer, CBer, and GDer.
That's about it. xp

Fork`It

Lanarah

Im Lanarah.. actually sarah.
I love almost everything... except certain food.
Im 17 And live in Las Vegas.
I LOVE SOCCER as well as other sports
and would spend my entire life ice skating and horseback ridding if i could.

if your curious... this is me
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/sarieofthefairie/262fd24a.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:17 pm
Ello all.

Name's Tualath. I'm 16, still in high school. I'm like forever lazy, except when writing...Nevermind -- I'm lazy there too.

I play all the sports that it helps to be tall in, ie. swimming, basketball, rowing, cross country, track. But I rotate seasons. Sometimes I play, sometimes I don't. Most of my free time is devoted to homework (ugh) and me writings (less ugh). But I love me PS2.

I'm usually at school from 5:00 (swim pratice is teh hell) to 4:30 in the afternoon (after school help sessions/weight room) Limited hours of sleeping and internet. Believe me -- most of it's writing.

I'm a poll whore. Think everyone here is. And I'm a poster in Word Games. But I also do general discussion, roleplay, and extended discussion. A LOT of the time extended discussion. If a topic's decent (and I get gold) I will post.  

Tualath

Fogwolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:24 pm
I'm "Fogwolf."
I'm 20.
I'm interested in philosophy, language, fantasy, astrology, anime/manga, dogs, biology (a bit), conservation, astronomy, scientific advancements, metaphysics, and, while I don't understand them in the least, quantum mechanics and string theory.

Musically, I like latino, anime themes, some techno, celtic, gothic organ music, powermetal, melodic metal, and medieval.

I have Synaesthesia.

I guess that's pretty much it...Thankyou again for the invitation!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:29 pm
Hello, people! ^^

My name's mistysea and I'm 14. I like all kinds of music and I love food. ^^

I was surprised that I was invited here.... but since there was no fee to join or anything, I thought, "Meh. What the hell." and joined. xd  

The Cabbage

EbonySins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:32 pm
I was invited here and it seems like a cool place. Uhm as for "About me" I'm 18, a chick who loves to read and write and play videogames. there really is nothing overly special about me but if you have questions you're welcome to ask sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi um....someone invited meto join so well I did.

Call me Kita^_^

~PurpleKita~

blue_odessy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:57 pm
The name's Blue Odessy, or just Blue will work. I'm a conservative Republican. I enjoy fixing things; mostly automotive, but i can fix just about anything. I'm currently 18 (until march 26). I like to help people with their "life issue" problems and i like to maintain a civilized conversation that is down to earth. I dont drink, smoke, or do drugs (why? I like my body healthy, why would i eff it up?).
I dont like making people mad, but i wont with hold my opinion when its argumenantive to the topic at hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:58 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

nastally

1337one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:06 pm
yo what up my name is 1337one or1337 and if you really want you can call me monkey i'll answer to that as well my favorite thing to do is to play video games and read manga and or stories anlong those line

my favorite colors are red blue silver and orange most people like me but i tend to talk on and on about what ever pops into my head and alot of people think thats really annoying ohhh and by the way i am really bad at speeling so it would be really nice if none of you would make feel stupid and correct me please and thank you in advance

and my favorite game Final fantasy VII  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games