Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fernydoodle

Fashionable Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:46 am
General Information

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Fern (you don't need my last name)

Ages:(Willing to date) 16 and younger

Orientation: straight

Hobbies: biking, swimming, etc.

What Grade I'm Going Into: 8th

Favorite Bands: Barenaked Ladies, Beatles, Bruno Mars, Pink, Katy Perry

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Ghost Adventures, Criminal Minds

Favorite Books: The Harry Potter Series, my favorite author is Erica Spinder

What Your Looking For?I'm looking for a boy who is not a total creeper. He has to be funny, and nice. Maybe a little handsome.

Description of me: blond, smart, funny, and caring.

Other Sites To Contact: preferably just gaia  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:32 am
[General Information]

Picture: Whoops, gotta find a picture. I'll fix this soon.

Name: Tanner Kopischke

Ages: 18+

Orientation: Straight

Interests: New ideas, beauty, ugliness, everything that's different.

Hobbies: Video games, movies, books, music, etc. Most anything that involves sitting, really.

What Grade I'm In: Just graduated from high school.

Favorite Music: Almost everything, although I usually stay away from country, death metal, and any racist, sexist, or any "ist" lyrics.

Favorite Shows: Arrested Development, Adventure Time, Archer, any anime.

Favorite Books: A Song of Ice and Fire, Pendragon, Halo, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.

[What You're Looking For]

Description: Mostly looking for new friends, meet new people, that sorta thing. Never been in anything romantic before, but always willing to try new things

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: I'm on Xbox Live and Steam a lot. My username's takanabanana, and I'd appreciate it if you added me. I'm also on Facebook, but please contact me through Gaia first.  

kyle the drifter

Dapper Lunatic

6,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 am
Honestly, I'm drunk and bored as of writing this, so bear with any spelung or grammraproblrms.

[General Information]

Picture: None avialable at curent time, pic upon request.

Name: George. (Last name is complicqted)

Ages:18- 23

Orientation: Mostly Straight (I'm definitely a top though, my gay friends tell me)

Interest: Women (duh?), any race (though I have a weakness for Asians), good attitude, faithful, likes to have fun and has a sense of humor/ enjoys anime and video games.

Hobbies: Writing scripts for comics, writing stories, roleplaying (both in video games and online) playing vidya, practicing bass (I suck), cosplay, practicing to be a voice/stage/film actor, studying medicine and psychology, learning about history/mythology, reading manga, watching TV, cooking and creating new dishes/drinks/recipes, and more (too much to list, too drunk. The fact that I'm typing somewhat correctly is amqzing.)

What Grade I'm In: College (TECHNICALLY a freshman of college, but only because I switched majors 3 times, possibly going to switch a 4th time.)

Favorite Music: A bit of everything. No, seriously, a bit of everything. Lately thogh, bands include Nona Reeves, GWAR, the Dead Kennedys, and various video game soundtracks.

Favorite Shows: Lots of stuff but off the top of my head Supernatural, Archer, Sym-Bionic Titan, The Venture Bros, and whatever tickles my fancy (there's a lot)

Favorite Books: Mogworld, The Fountainhead, The Odyssey, The Iliad, The Heart of Darkness, World War Z, the 3 Drew Karpyshyn Mass Effect novels

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Cool person or persons to talk and hang with, grab a drink, play some video games, and maybe find myself an artist to help work on my scripts while my PRIMARY artist is busy working.

Also a relationship, but whatever comes will come. Honestly, I'm pretty drunk as of the time I typ[ed this.

Other Sites To Contact: XBL: Millenium Joker
PSN: Millenium Joker
Twitter: Contact me via Gaia first)
Facebook: (Contact me via Gaia first)
Blue Moon Roleplaying forums: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/member.php?action=register&referrer=12589

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:39 pm
[General Information]

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Jon (last name is insignificant right now)

Ages: 18-25

Interest: Casual Dating, roleplaying, meet new people.

Hobbies: Going to school, playing WC3 or minecraft, homework, watch TV. Not much really.

What Grade I'm In: Junior in college

Favorite Music: Lindsey Stirling

Favorite Shows: how i met your mother, two and a half men, defiance, arrow, the big bang theory, the walking dead, new girl, suits, being human(us), lost, futurama, south park.

Favorite Books: Any book by Clive Cussler, the harry dresden files, the hunger games triology, mostly sci-fi and fantasy books.

[What Your Looking For]

Description:Friends, maybe a woman i can talk to for a while, tell how my day went, seek comfort in her.

Other Sites To Contact:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jon.Ryan.Pilgrim

Hayden Demauri

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

angelmitsuna

Demonic Fairy

8,275 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:33 am
[General Information]

Picture: won't post picture unless got to know you better and send me yours first.

Name: Mitsuna

Ages: 20-30(Willing to date)

Orientation: straight

Interest:books, anime, jpop, games (any platform/console), foreign/unique food

Hobbies: reading, anime, writing, listening to music, baking

What Grade I'm In: -

Favorite Music: jpop and jrock (really.. any kind. i even like some electro), 80's and 90's.. to many to list 'em.

Favorite Shows: any comedies! eg: how i met your mother, 3rd rock from the sun, everybody hates chris, etc etc.

Favorite Books: i'll name the author instead.. too many books. Johanna Lindsay, Eloisa James, Vanessa Kelly, Julianne MacLean. mostly historicals.

[What Your Looking For]

Description:
i'm looking for friendship and a relationship. someone who is patient, humorous, kind, open minded, not stingy(seriously.. stingy ppl tick me off, sorry), someone who is willing to share things about themselves - happy, sad or whatever moments. i'm a quiet person if you don't know me and vice versa. hopefully someone with common interest and is not racist or anything similar. hmm... that's all i can think of now. dozo yoroshiku~!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:10 am
[General Information]

Picture: I'll send you a picture when we get to know each other better

Name: Gabe

Ages: 17-20

Orientation: Bisexual

Interest: Reading, writing, roleplaying, knitting, sewing, cosplaying

Hobbies: I write, knit and I'm learning to sew.

What Grade I'm In: Classified until I know you better

Favorite Music: I don't much care, I like anything that interests me.

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Merlin, etc.

Favorite Books: I like to many to name off

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I'm looking for someone who likes me for who I am and that will use the correct pronouns and such as it is. I look for a really good personality rather then looks, if you have looks then it's just a bonus to the beautiful inside you already have (that sounded creepy but moving on) I want to have someone that I can talk to for hours and that we could most likely grow old together.

Other Sites To Contact: No, just here for right now.

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm
[General Information]

Picture: User Image
Yes, I look like a boy, and yes, I am cosplaying as Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight.

Name: Raquel, but people on gaia call me Sky

Ages: 18 - 22

Orientation: Straight, sorry ladies.

Interest: Movies/Films, Anime/Manga, Roleplaying, Art, Photography, Cosplaying, Star Wars, Comics, Video Games (i'm not a hard core gamer though), [if I think of anything else i'll add it in].

Hobbies: Making Films, Photography, Drawing & Painting, Playing with my puppy, Reading Vampire Knight/Dance in the Vampire Bund/Yaoi, ROLEPLAYING, Playing Star Wars Video Games on my old X-box, Cosplaying, Making Lets Play Vids (just started), [if I think of anything else i'll add it in].

What Grade I'm In: 2nd year of College; Broadcasting and Film

Favorite Music: Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Adam Lambert, Theory of a Dead Man, Rev Theory, Withinn Temptation, Flyleaf, Marilyn Manson, P!nk, All American Rejects, Fun., 3 Doors Down, Puddle of Mudd, the list goes on and on and on

Favorite Shows: NCIS, CSI, Young and the Restless, Smallville, The Mentalist, House, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, ect.

Favorite Books: Darren Shan Series, Artimis Fowl Series, Vampire Knight Manga Series, Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga Series, s**t loads of Star Wars Books

[What Your Looking For]

Description: What am I looking for in a guy? Gah, i'm going to sound so picky now...

Well, I would like to meet a guy who is funny, sweet and kind, who has a way with words, somewhat of a hopless romantic, a gentleman and who is somewhat shy and nerdy/smart. Needs to know how to dress nice when it is required, and has to have nice hair and nice eyes.

On the flip side I am also interested in guys who have a wild side/bad boy side. Nothing criminal, or anything crazy like that, but knows how to stir up a bit of trouble.

The perfect combo is a boy who has both a good and bad side; swapping side is always fun. ;D

Extra Bonuses:
- Taller then me, preferably (i'm 5'3").
- British/English or German (friends told me I seem to lean towards men of those backgrounds, or men with an accent)
- Likes Roleplaying and Cosplaying
- Can talk with me about films for hours
- Is comfortable with conversations about Yaoi, because I like yaoi.
- Optional: Lives in Canada, preferably Toronto, but if not then that is okay.

I don't want to say any more or else i'll go into the impossible zone....but if you want to know what the impossible zone is then feel free to pm me. XD

As of right now I am looking for potential interests, but would like to finish College before diving into something deep.

Other Sites To Contact: Contact me via. PM here first then we will see how it goes from there.

Note // This is, indeed, a repost, but I updated everything, and added a picture, and deleted my old entry.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 pm
~Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Name: Stacie
~Age: 21
~Sex: Female
~Orientation: Straight
~Interests: I'm a movie guru lol, um I like to read, write, role play, sing, game, and play tennis.
~Hobbies: writing, singing, spoiling my dog, shopping.
~What grade: I am not in school anymore. I am working as a DJ 4 to 5 nights a week. Its a pretty steady job.
~Favorite Music: You have got to be kidding me. I am a DJ. My list is endless!!!
~Favorite tv shows: Supernatural, American Dad, Who's Line is it Anyway, and Silent Library.
~Favorite books: Oh I have so many, but I will try and list a few. Um, The Guardians series, Kissed by an angel, Before the Moon Rises, The Golden Lily books.

~~~~ What I am Looking For ~~~~

Description: Well... I want him to be sweet, kind, funny (oh i love to laugh), he has to know how to spoil me (I don't wanna sound greedy but it's been a while since a guy has spoiled me... I usually spoil him with not even a thank you in return), I have a thing for tattoos and piercings so that is a plus. I want to be swept off my feet (yeah now I'm asking too much right?). I want to get to know him first. I wouldn't mind a long distant relationship at first but one of us is eventually going to have to be with the other lol. He has to be taller than me (I am 5ft.4in.) I like to wear high heels a lot lol. He has to be attractive (now my attractive is probably different than most lol).

Other sites: Hm... once we get to know each other I will let you know!  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TimeLord_D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:29 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Uh...n-none at the moment

Name: I don't like my real name but people call me MT or sometimes Soul

Ages: age really doesn't matter to me but...maybe 16-21

Orientation: Bisexual but I preffer women to men

Interest: Homestuck, anime, video games, music, yugioh (yeah I know weird right?)

Hobbies: I like to read and play video games mainly Monster hunter and manga, I also listen to a lot of music too, I also like trying new things so anything is cool with me unless I don't like it.

What Grade I'm In: I'm actually in college or atleast ill be in college soon so...yeah.

Favorite Music: I like anything kind of music as long as it reveberates with my soul.

Favorite Shows: Mostly Anime like Eureka 7 and what not but I don't mind other shows

Favorite Books: Mainly manga like Six no trigger soul eater, Black butler and so on

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Uh well cute girls uh w-well I'm hoping to find a girl who's...perverted a little atleast who doesn't mind a guy who's a bit...fluffy...oh and likes anime is good too, I also look for sensitivity and sweet personalities. but Tsundere girls are welcomed too...uh cute too... idk I guess thats all.

Other Sites To Contact:
None until I get to know you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Once we get to know each other.

Name: Taylor

Ages: I'm not all that picky, though preferably someone around my age or a few years older.

Orientation: If it has to be labeled, pansexual.

Interest: Homestuck. Like seriously, I talk about it way too ******** much. Doctor Who, anime, reading, music, etc. I could list everything here but it'd take days. Just feel free to ask me smile

Hobbies: Basketball, the occasional attempt at writing, sleeping

What Grade I'm In: Junior!

Favorite Music: Lots of stuff, but my favorite band is MCR

Favorite Shows: Doctor Who, Avatar: TLA, Girl Code

Favorite Books: I Am the Messenger, Fault in Our Stars, Book Theif

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I'm not looking for someone to date just so I can say I'm in a relationship. Even if you wouldn't want to go out, I'd still love to get to know people with similar interests, or anyone really. Relationship wise, I'd prefer someone who lives close to me, but I could see a long distance thing working out too. I can be moody sometimes and sarcastic frequently, but I love laughing and getting to know new people. I'm kinda shy at first, but once I open up we're good to go heart

Other Sites To Contact: I haven't actually been on Gaia in at least a year, but I'm always on my Tumblr so feel free to message me there!

monocleless

Dapper Fatcat

SerenaKatz

Feral Cat

8,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:47 pm
Code:

[General Information]

Picture:
meh razz
Name:
laura

Ages:(21-30)

Orientation:
straight
Interest:
hello kitty,twilight sega,pokemon,computers,books,
Hobbies:
reading books,
What Grade I'm In:
graduated high school in 2007 working on going to college soon
Favorite Music:
t.a.t.u,cascada,linkon park,paramore,beyonce,chirstina perri,red,bon jovi,evanescence,avril lavaigne,
Favorite Shows:
friends,everybody loves raymond,king of the hill
Favorite Books:
harry potter series
[what i'm looking for is someone who is mature and someone who can support me financially and someone who can take care of me and understands my needs he needs to be clean he has to take showers if not everyday at least every other day and he has to respect me and treat me right and he can't steal from me and used me for s**t either ]

Description: (i like mature,clean,honest,independent,supportive,hard working,patent,understanding,responsible and he needs to be really understanding of my illness because i'm bi-polor and adhd and i can be a handful at times and i'm not the easiest person to get along with and just being with me full time will be a challenge for any man who's up for it
i'm a sweet girl and very intelligent and very thoughtful who's not perfect and if a man loves me then i will reward him by showing him the most admirable love anywhere and he will be greatful and proud to call me his gf even though he's also gonna say that hes life will never be boring again )

https://www.facebook.com/imakickasspepper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm
It's probably been a while since I posted this, so here's an updated version

[General Information]

Picture:User Image

Name biggrin avid "Exodeath"

Ages:18-25(Willing to date)

Orientation:Straight

Interest:Gaming, making videos for youtube, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead

Hobbies:Fishing, hunting, firearms in general

What Grade I'm In:none, graduated high school, no college

Favorite Music:Anything by Zircon, dubstep, country

Favorite Shows razz lease look above

Favorite Books:I don't really read

[What Your Looking For]

I'm looking for someone who can put up with my gaming habits and wants to enjoy them with me.
Description: (I like knowledgeable, witty, and sometimes sarcastic women who know what it means to be in a relationship, someone who isn't ashamed to call me their boyfriend because of my weight or my looks )

Other Sites To Contact:
http://www.facebook.com/david.p.pedersen
Steam: Exodeath44

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

BabyWafflez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 am
[General Information]

Picture:User Image

Name: Hanna

Ages:17-21(Willing to date)

Interest: Games, books, nature, roleplaying, writing, anime, sports

Hobbies: Tennis, Softball, Theatre, Singing, Writing, Roleplaying, reading, fishing

What Grade I'm In:Going into my senior year of highschool

Favorite Music: No specific type of music, but I like Linkin Park, GreenDay, My Chemical Romance, Of Mice and Men, etc

Favorite Shows: No specific favorite

Favorite Books: The Fallen Series, Until I Die, Die for Me

Description: Looking for someone who can make me laugh, feel good about myself, and make me forget all my problems <3

Other Sites To Contact:
None

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games