Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:25 am
You're welcome xd

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:47 pm
tena_79
patrolin1
I opted out or whatever so i get no more emails how do i change that?

Can you explain a bit further..?

~NSTG Crew~

Well I tried to get another account for my lil' bro.But when I first got my activation letter I chose not to ever get any e-mails from Gaiaonline again.Now he cannot join because those e-mails are blocked.  

Professor Darkness

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 am
Well you have to signed up Gaia in a different email,not the same email address,or it won't work.Create another email then you can sign up Gaia for your brother.

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:42 am
hey i was wondering about the fish exchange, what happens with that. what does it exchange, all your fish for whats offered?  

superstar727

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:09 am
superstar727
hey i was wondering about the fish exchange, what happens with that. what does it exchange, all your fish for whats offered?

Go here to find out. xd

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:01 am
this question has probably been asked but i need to know, when you pick up items in the towns, such as flowers and trash, how can i put them into my inventory to sell in shops because i collected them and then they wern't there when i went to the shop.

Thanx, jamie  

jamieee0

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:40 am
jamieee0
this question has probably been asked but i need to know, when you pick up items in the towns, such as flowers and trash, how can i put them into my inventory to sell in shops because i collected them and then they wern't there when i went to the shop.

Thanx, jamie

You will see the red bag at the bottom right of town's window.Click that bag and it will show you how many items you've collected.Then click the robot's face,it will ask you whether you want to save those items into your inventory or not,click yes and its done xd

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm
ahighte i gotta good one,i was making money by doing puzzles and then alof a sudden im not making any money on any p[uzzle i try on anny dificulty, i only made 2 g on a 300 peice puzzle and that really &%$# me off. yes i sead 300 peice puzzle. if u can answer this i will know you arnt no nooobie like i think i am stare  

Master Ziuki

Master Ziuki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:08 pm
heres another... does mil a day giveaway really give 1mil every day
question question  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:26 am
Master Ziuki
ahighte i gotta good one,i was making money by doing puzzles and then alof a sudden im not making any money on any p[uzzle i try on anny dificulty, i only made 2 g on a 300 peice puzzle and that really &%$# me off. yes i sead 300 peice puzzle. if u can answer this i will know you arnt no nooobie like i think i am stare

I think the amount of gold you earn goes down the more you do a puzzle.
Like, the more you vote on polls, the less gold you start making. That's why I hate
puzzles and stuff. XD As for the Give-away question, I have NO idea...
lol. Maybe they offer 1 mil, but it's luck and chance or something. XD

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

easy2rememberhuh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
hey, i left gaia a while ago and just came back and i've forgotten most of the things on this site plus some things have changed but how do you change your sig  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:36 pm
You can change your sig here.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:14 pm
Okay, I've got one.

It says when you get ink in the daily chance, that you can use it to color flowers. Is this true? Because some people told me it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:50 pm
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi
Okay, I've got one.

It says when you get ink in the daily chance, that you can use it to color flowers. Is this true? Because some people told me it wasn't.

Inks are used for coloring the flower wraps,not the flower.

~NSTG Crew~

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Don_Makaveli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:10 pm
I put a theme using my photobucket account and now i can't change it, can anyone assist me with this problem?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games