Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 am
"I did take it easy. Just turns out I had less energy to spare than I thought." Amaya sighed. "I don't need help, Adrian." She muttered, though what she was really saying was that she didn't want help. She really never wanted help. It made her feel weak, and weakness down here meant you could lose your life.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 am
Adrian sighed in defeat and let her go. "If you collapse one more time though, you can't complain or give me lip. I'll drag you into bed if I have to. At least let me make you breakfast. Any requests?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm
"Scrambled eggs and bacon?" Amaya asked shyly as she slowly walked over and took a seat at the counter, laying her head on the counter once she got there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:09 pm
"It's a tough recipe, but I'll see what I can do." Adrian joked with a half smile as he set to work cooking. "Seriously though, take it easy. If you keep pushing yourself, you're just going to make Calista worry. And me too for that matter."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:33 pm
"Well I don't have much of a choice at this point. I can't really afford to be taking it easy at the moment. Calista is new here, and just 3, I just got my a** handed to me and Sikes is pissed at me. Like, seriously pissed." Amaya muttered, just looking ahead of her as she kept her head on the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:43 pm
"Yeah, and how do you think Sikes is going to feel if you're too weak to fight? He'll throw you into some death match you can't win and profit from you kicking the bucket or some other a*****e move. And don't give me that bullshit about being willing to die." Adrian said looking up from his frying pan to point his spatula at her. "You're all Calista has in this world; you can't just go 'I've had a good run' and then keel over. If the day comes when we do make it out of here, she'll need her mother."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:51 pm
Amaya flinched back a bit when Adrian pointed the spatula at her, but sighed deeply. "Well Adiran, I'm not in full control of all that unfortunately. But she won't be alone if the day comes that we make it out of here. As far as I know my parents and Damien's parents are still alive. If I don't make it out, then either my parents or Damien's should take her." Amaya sighed. She never had a guarantee that she would make it out alive, she could certain try to, but there were no promises, for she had no idea what the future held for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Adrian soon set a full plate in front of her, but put his fingers to the corners of her mouth, pulling them into a forced smile. "I know you're not in control. I never said you were. Just try to take better care of yourself for Calista's sake and try not to be so pessimistic. It's bad for your health." he said before letting her go and fixing his own plate of food.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm
Amaya was tempted to bite Adrian's fingers, but he removed them quickly enough, so she ignored the offense and began eating her breakfast he had made her. "Thanks for the breakfast." She mumbled to Adrian in between bites, rather hungry since she hadn't eaten dinner the night before.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 pm
((Why I decided to wear black pants the day art class was going to take place in the wood shop surrounded by sawdust, I'll never know.))

"Any time." Adrian said settling in with his own meal before taking a bite. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what was that nightmare you had last night?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:54 pm
Kierra woke up earlier that morning. She had never really done that, especially with not having any real friends and nothing to do all day except train. After getting ready, she walked out of her house, looking around nervously. Deciding that it wouldn't be bad to see a familiar face, she went to Adrian and Amaya's house. She was sure it was too early, but knocked lightly anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:58 pm
((* applauds*))

Hearing his question, Amaya paused, seeming disturbed now as she slowly swallowed the food that was in her mouth. "Well...I had apparently allowed the split personality I've developed to slip out, and while it was out I was stuck watching while it slaughtered you, Calista, my parents, and just about every other person I've cared about over the years..." She told him quietly, refusing to actually look at him. It had upset her greatly, especially to watch as she killed her own daughter.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:07 pm
((Smartness. I has it.))

"It was just a dream, try not to worry about it so much. It could just be due to how much stress you're putting on yourself from worrying so much." Adrian told her. "But if--if, if, if--it does happen, I promise I'll do whatever I can to snap you out of it before you hurt anyone." he told her with a small, reassuring smile as he got up to see who was at the door.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 pm
Amaya was doubtful. She could feel it in the back of her mind constantly, and lately it had been getting harder and harder to ignore. She heard the knock, but was relieved to see Adrian go for it so she didn't have to. "Thanks Adrian..." Amaya murmured before turning back to her breakfast.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm
When the door opened, Kierra tensed,"Uh...hi. I'm sorry. I think I'm too early. I'm sorry."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games