Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm
That face... It was so hard not to say yes, but Nicholas still shook his head. "I care more for your health and don't want to hurt you. I'm really sorry." He said to her, serious about it though. She took a slash to the side and could have died. He was pretty concerned with the healing of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 pm
Kitty still copped the sad look. She was almost sure she could break him with it along with a sad voice,"You won't hurt me if it's a light hug, right?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 pm
"I-I don't know... I would rather nor risk it at all. I mean you were in pain for barely move around a little bit so I don't know how much pain direct contact will cause." He said to her, unknown of her true intentions.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm
The stutter. It told her that she was getting there. guys were so easy to figure out. "He's so cute when he's nervous." She blinked in slight shock of thinking that about a guy she just met, but it was true so she let it go and looked up at him sadly,"It'll be fine. I promise." By this time, she did actually want a hug from the boy. He was genuinely worried about her. This was new for her,"Please?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:16 pm
"Are you sure? The last thing I want to do is hurt you. I'd probably be hurt even more than you if I did actually cause pain." He said, getting closer, but still heavily worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm
She smiled a genuine, soft smile and raised her arms carefully,"I'll be fine." her voice was soft and reassuring. She couldn't believe how much he was worried about her. They had just met. It made her feel warm inside. Someone caring this much was a very rare trait. She admired him for it.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 pm
Nicholas could only go by her reassuring tone, but he gave a light nod. "A-alright... I'll do my best to try not to hurt you." He said and slowly went in for the hug, his cheeks a pinkish color.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 pm
"yes!" she mentally cheered. While she gently hugged him, she digreetly put the mission assignment tab in his back pocket, hoping he wouldn't find it until later. Then she saw something she deinately wasn't expecting: her sister was looking at them through the window in the door,"Kat!" Kitty blushed furiously and her sister walked in, smirking. "I leave you two alone for five minutes and this is what i find?" she teased.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Nicholas jumped back when he heard Kat, blushing deeply as well. "She really wanted a hug! I didn't want to hurt her so I kept saying no, but she promised me she would be fine!" He said, trying to explain the situation. "By the way, are you okay? Did I cause any pain, do you feel okay?" He asked, wanting to make sure she was still doing alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 pm
Kitty nodded, her blush fading a bit. Kat smirked and held out a grape soda to her sister. Kitty gasped and excitedly took the bottle,"Best. Sister. Ever." kat held out a grape soda to Nicholas aswell,"I've got one for you too. is grape alright?" She still had an amused smiled on her face. of course, that might be because she could see that he cared and Kitty had been....jumpier around him than she was with other guys. yup, her older sister intuition told her something was going to happen with these two.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:07 pm
Nicholas just simply shook his head. "Thank you for getting one for me but I don't drink soda actually. I like drinking tea, green tea especially." He said with a smile. "You can have it." He said to her, sitting back down one of the chairs that was in the room. "Oh, what are you going to do about you mission? Kitty kept trying to get me to take it, but it's not mine to take. Can't you just cancel the mission and let another team who wants to do it take it instead?" He asked, unsure since he's never had to cancel a mission before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 pm
"Well some women are like black widows and after they do it they like to harvest organs, kill the guy or do something else unpleasant. But since that's not the case I'm not concerned about what happens afterwards." Nick said cheerily.

"Well then you pick something." Jenos said with a chuckle as he threw the soda can away.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm
"I've got plenty of time to think still, so I can figure that out once I'm one kishin soul richer." Mai said going back to her room to get her suitcase.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 pm
Kat looked at her twin who gave her a smile that told her that it was all taken care of. "Well....I guess we'll have to figure something out, she said as she sat down and opened her soda. She and Kitty shared a small chuckle. "So. You said your name is Nicholas, right? Where do you live, if you don't mind my asking."  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 pm
"Right. I live in my own apartment not too far from here actually. I sometimes stay with my parents, but besides that I just live alone." He said to them. "Your welcome to visit at any time if you want., of course I'd have to show you where I live first, which isn't difficult at all." He sad them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games