Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Phantom of the Past - Kingdom Hearts [Accepting / Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm
"Just stop!" Mitsuru called out. "Sora... this guy... is what Sora used to be.... they took her heart, and changed back into that" she said.

Xigbar again in confused. "Wut..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 pm
"Then shouldn't I kill him because we can't get Sora back? If he really is part of the organization and has those memories than isn't he a really big threat?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 pm
Mitsuru was silent, "Think about it that way... then Saix would have to die too...." she said.

Xigbar sighed, "Look, I just wanted to know whats going on...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm
"In a way that is true as well, but then again he lost his powers didn't he?" Continental says lowering his guns.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm
"For all I know it could just be temporary..." Mitsuru said before dragging Xigbar inside. He didn't seem to object. Soon Saix would arrive. [I assumed they were headed here no?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 pm
((Not sure, just going with what I can))

Hendrix wakes up and looks around to see Vex "Hey.." is all he says at first as he grabs hold of his gut where the injury is. "Aren't these supposed to heal faster since we are Nobody?"

Continental follows behind wondering if they should begin fixing the damage to the property.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm
Vixen turned. "It would take longer since it was a keyblade. In face I think you are lucky to even be alive" she said as she worked.

Some castle employees begin to fix the damage as Mitsuru takes Xigbar to fill him on on that was going on.

Xigbar seems to just be getting a headache. "Well, that explains that memory of dying... but why can't I remember the other life?" he asked. Mitsuru shook her head. "You don't know either?"

"So far only you, and Saix changed back. I don't even know if he remembers." Mitsuru said.

Xigbar let out a sigh, he suddenly felt tried. "Either way I'm not siding this this new group..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 am
"Damn p***k. I can't believe he was able to fight all three of us at once like that. I honestly though he was just bluffing for time when he challenged us." You were monitoring the battles that took place right? Can you tell us anything we can use in our next battle to help fight him? Well that is if we actually fight him."

Continental took a seat and sighed "Well what are you going to do then? Side with Mitsuru or just leave this matter alone?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am
Xigbar tried to think about it, "Honestly I don't know... but... something inside me... wants to protect this place... so I guess that is what I'll do"

"I'l going to look over the data. All I can say is that his attacks are darkness based.. Perhaps if there is someone whose element if light then there might be a chance... but so far it is just a theory" Vixen said going over a few files.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am
"Alright then, well I am still here to help. If I can that is... I am a marry sue type character a bit I will admit that, but I can think for myself sometimes." Continental says scratching his head and looking towards the wall.

Hendrix tries to pull himself forward and sit up. ".... Well you think if we all attacked him at once we could take him out? He has to be alone at some point where we can get the chance right?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 am
"O... kay" Xigbar said before he had fallen asleep again. Somehow learning the truth got his tired.

"Its possible I suppose..." Vixen said, "However first we would have to figure rather it would be pointless to do so or not" she said with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am
"What does that mean? You don't think he would be able to fight back or anything like that do you?" Hendrix asks as he takes a sip of water that was on the bed side. "Or are you wondering if he could help out with the plan?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 am
"Not quite. I'm thinking that if he can be avoided there won't have to be an all out war" Vixen said, "Since Kingdom Hearts is nearly ready anyway"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:28 am
"He knows that we are going for kingdom Hearts already doesn't he and even Xikkbi said he can't be trusted so what if he tries to take Kingdom Hearts as well and is just letting us set everything up?" Hendrix asks as he grabs his wound again. "Don't we have any potions that work?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 am
Vixen dug out some hi-potions to see it they would help. "Is that so? I wasn't aware of that" she said. "Perhaps... if he is an enemy to everyone... perhaps we can team up with the Original to fight him if need be... I doubt they'd agree after what we did" she said. She started getting tired.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games