Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:12 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Edit: All of it of course. I suggest you directly copy and paste not even going to bother doing edits. It's too risky.

Done. I just omitted some irrelevant-to-plot sentences like me saying all the twists in Naruto made my head hurt or your offer to make me a staff, but the rest is exactly as we said it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:23 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Edit: All of it of course. I suggest you directly copy and paste not even going to bother doing edits. It's too risky.

Done. I just omitted some irrelevant-to-plot sentences like me saying all the twists in Naruto made my head hurt or your offer to make me a staff, but the rest is exactly as we said it.

That's fine I will quote you soon I am watching a video on youtube and I got to look at a PM too, etc..But I got an ability to get muse from all kinds of places.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

0er0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 pm
What might this place be? A guild specific RP?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 pm
Akemi Mercuraki

Why did you invite me to this guild? Have you seen my work somewhere?  

0er0

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:24 am
0er0
Akemi Mercuraki

Why did you invite me to this guild? Have you seen my work somewhere?

Yes to both posts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:01 pm
I'm not sure why I was invited and all, but this guild seems like it will be fun when the roleplaying begins :3

Though I honestly stopped watching Naruto after episode 100 something in the newer series >u>

I only successfully finished watching the first Naruto series, when they were younger...

*coughs* So, how are you people..?
*is bad at starting conversations*

Hiwaru

Dangerous Player

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 pm
x Ayano Tateyama x
I'm not sure why I was invited and all, but this guild seems like it will be fun when the roleplaying begins :3

Though I honestly stopped watching Naruto after episode 100 something in the newer series >u>

I only successfully finished watching the first Naruto series, when they were younger...

*coughs* So, how are you people..?
*is bad at starting conversations*

I've accepted worse to my RPs.
I am not going to name names. Heck I've invited worse.
Might be easier to read it.
Well good for you were no longer second gen, but it still would help to have some more knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:16 am
Damn that is a huge number of villages, very ambitious, I like that biggrin Been busy while I was not looking. I need to start reading these posts and get an idea where the plot is so far. Also by reading some of the posts, I get the feeling there is going to be a large amount of powerful characters. Making balancing a little hard. There will probably be fewer normal ninjas then there are people with crazy bloodlines. That's just an opinion, I just noticed that from the conversing of characters.  

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:59 am
o-Just_Jay-o
Damn that is a huge number of villages, very ambitious, I like that biggrin Been busy while I was not looking. I need to start reading these posts and get an idea where the plot is so far. Also by reading some of the posts, I get the feeling there is going to be a large amount of powerful characters. Making balancing a little hard. There will probably be fewer normal ninjas then there are people with crazy bloodlines. That's just an opinion, I just noticed that from the conversing of characters.

I've still not put all my Naruto fanon ideas on there.
Large amount of powerful NPCs but the PCs will be starting as Students.
We won't approve just any thing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:31 am
uh... what do you think i could do?  

cutereader86
Vice Captain

Super Giver

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:22 am
Sailor Donut
uh... what do you think i could do?

Be staff we need a third person who is active and our most active person besides me just had kittens IRL. Her cat was knocked up, so she is going to be busier.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:23 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Welcome back. Sasuke.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:27 am
Akemi Mercuraki
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Welcome back. Sasuke.

err...sasuke?
and thank you! (though im not really back...also doing it from phone so sorry for lack of capitalisation)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:04 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Welcome back. Sasuke.

err...sasuke?
and thank you! (though im not really back...also doing it from phone so sorry for lack of capitalisation)

You're the Sasuke to my Naruto.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:17 am
Akemi Mercuraki
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Welcome back. Sasuke.

err...sasuke?

You're the Sasuke to my Naruto.

I hope you mean that in a good way (because most of the fandom seems to hate Sasuke) ;-;
Well, he's my favourite character so its a compliment to me either way xD

Just letting you know I'm still alive (sort of). I'll be more active after 30th (AKA End of the Dreaded Finals).  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff