Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:13 pm
"somebody who wahts your name"vincent yells  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:07 pm
vampire_guardian116
"somebody who wahts your name"vincent yells
haha, Somebody is my name. i never new my real name so ive been called Somebody  

SomebodyAdre

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:32 pm
o vincent says scracthing his head  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:07 pm
"AHA!" Tact yelled so loudly, almost everyone heard him. He came running back. "He had a morphing potion! That was it! Outlawed in 1239, it can morph your dna into anything you vhoose! And it also ahd a bit of something else too... oh no!"  

Rester.R

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:05 pm
vincent begins to walk and see's rester he looks at him with a confused looke he approaches him "i have never seen you here"vincent said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:38 pm
that was a long class" said vash as him and kial walked out of class

so wats ur dorm" asked vash "mines 66" "o well mines 45, im right down the hall" said kial laughing  

!i!vash!i!

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:19 am
Kumi was on the top of the campus I wonder how they are? she thought, she suddenly smelled something so, she sniffed the air, her eyes widened 'I...I know this substance it'll make me...' she felt her body was kind of heavy, she was feeling a bit dizzy then, all of a sudden, she slipped away from the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:51 pm
((WHEN WILL PEOPlE LEARN TO READ MY LAST POST BEFORE FIRST COMMUNICATING WITH MY CHARRIE???!!!!!!!!!!! stressed PLEASE READ MY LAST POST!))

"Tact began digging in the ground as hard as he could. When some poeple looked at him questioningly, he just kept digging. "I've got to scurry!" He looked at Joey and Ryu. "DIG YOU FOOLS!"

Rester frowned at his hands. "Well, it's not in mid condition, but it'll do." he dropped the vial and it smashed. "Now, to get that vial back. "He transported the vial from Joey to him. Then he drank that too. "Now, with this, I will still remain, for a matter of days! I hope it'llbe enough."  

Rester.R

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:01 am
holy crap she's falling" yelled kial as he looked throught the window
" what" yelled vash as he ran towards the window...."can u fly?"asked vash "of course im a vampire" said kial as he smashed threw the window and flew to catch her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:49 am
"Tact...Why the hell do WE have to do it and not other people!!!" Joey shouted "Now...now Joey let's not be hasty..." Ryu said trying to stop Koji from hurting other people 'what an idiot...' Ray thought.

When Kumi woke up and saw a boy catch her she begins to panic inthe inside 'whattodo?whattodo?whattodo!!!! Aha I've got it!!!' she thought "I'm really sorry but I really have to do this..." she said head butting him, she jumped down at the ground and fold her wings, she starts to run off the school.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:20 am
vincent then began to walk in the hall and suddenly he began to grab his head"argh"vincent cried"not now"he said as a black aura surronded him and his jacket began to lift up and his hair as well,his eyes turned bright red and he began to destroy everything in his way he ripped a pillar in half and a part of the school collapsed trapping dorms 100-110  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:11 pm
Tact saw Kumi running a few miles away. "Hey, look it's Kumi!" he yelled. "Oh wait, what am I doing, I should be digging!" he continued to dig. Then he glared at Joey. "The reason no one else has to dig is because no one else is in any moral danger from it? HAPPY!??!?!?!?!?!??" he dug fatster no, using his hands like some sort of machinery. Then he crawled into a hole and dunked some sort of slime all over him. "Bury me!" he yelled. "Be quick about it!"

Rester cut through ground with his sword. "Ahhh... it doesn't get much better than this doesn't it? Cutting through the gateways of hell, rising till you've reached the ground... ahh the heck! What am I doing? I'll be much faster with this!" he took out a small carton of something that looked like dynamite painted pink. "AZ 42 barrel blast bombs," he said. "Good." He began lying them everywhere. "This should explode hard enough to send this planet a few feet away from the sun... I just hope Tact realizes what kind of risk I'm taking, and has buried himself and the others..."

Meanwhile, Tact wasn't doing well. Nopt well at all....  

Rester.R

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:13 pm
"argh"yelled vincnet as he transformed into a demon his cloak began to wrap around his arm as marks spikes appeared from his back and his arms became huge his eyes went bright red and his skin went black he began to tear up the entire right part of the school  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:27 pm
Joey started twitching "fine..." he said "but don't blame us about the..." Ray's statement was about to finish when Joey stole Ryu's gun and missed his shot "never...EVER talk about that when they aren't even followers of the heroine...YOU GOT THAT?!" Joey said Ray was insilence then he said "I didn't even talked about the heroine yet..." Ray said, Joey sweatdropped and was now in silence until he said "let's go and hurry up and bury this idiot" he tried to fill in the hole.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:34 pm
Tact kept burying himself. It was the only thing he could do.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games