Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Lunadriel's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Bermuda Triangle
Text color: #1F45FC
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Foals: Deceased
Parents: Forgotten
Breedings:
❧ 1. Open

Personality: Mentally scared, lost, and broken. Her personality is clouded by a traumatic past.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:18 am
~Her Story~

Black waters consume. No need to come up for air, when you have forgotten how to breathe. Falling, sinking, floating into the ocean. In and out, the tide pulls at me. I don't fight its strong arm, as it calls me to the bottom of the sea. Forever to hold me, drifting, drifting..

Why do I not drown? What cruel fate is a death, come to claim its victim, only to not give that sweet release? Life is unkind, cruel, and evil. Slip away, I am yours, I embrace you. Even with my eyes open, I only see your darkness around me.

My chest pains, my mouth is stale. White light, and a cold chill. Is this heaven? Or is this hell?

On a distant shore, a lone kelpi mare washes up, sucking for breath. Dazed, confused, she lays there, blinking into the sun.

Go away, go away! This ache, this feeling pressing against my skin. Take this burden from me! I do not wish to carry it. Please, please...

The mare shakes her head, as if lost in personal conflict, before standing. Sands wash under from the weight of her hooves, as the waves play around her.

My heart hurts. This loneliness. Why have you forsaken me? Left me here? I'm so cold.

Her coat of black and white begins to shutter. The sun is warm, but she seems to find no warmth.

I have lost everything...

Lifeless eyes scan the ground as she searches.

...but...what did I loose? Pain, it hurts.

Tears fall, barely even creating a ripple in the already ebbing tide. The ocean, unable to feel her pain.

The mare softens momentarily, as if the sun had finally warmed her face.

Someone...that smile...

As quickly as the feeling started to come, a dark cloud shadowed the moment and it was gone.

Why is it so cold? I have no one, no one..

The kelpi stumbled, trying to walk away from the tide. She began to mumble, and would not stop shivering. "I had a friend.." she shook her head wildly. No, that's not it. I have no friends. "A lover.." she shook her head again, this time with a deep sigh. I've not known love. Couldn't. Wouldn't. Can't loose what was never there.

That soft light came back across her face again. This time, almost making her smile. "A child..." Her hoof-steps grow slow, as she gazes off to the side, into the sand. Eyes blink, and then the glimmer is gone. "Fool." Only a mother, can have a child.

Roaming the land, in hopelessness, she stayed ashore till her skin began to dry up and pull tight. Then back into the waters she goes, falling into the tide lifelessly, ready to die all over again.

Black waters consume. No need to come up for air, when you have forgotten how to breathe.

But death can't claim nothingness. So each day, she returns to the shore, locked in unending self torment, rambling about the lost, and unable to remember what she lost.

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:19 am
~Notes~

Archived Rps:
(Same as above post) Laments of the Lost [x]

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:22 am
4/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:23 am
5/15  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 am
6/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

7/15  
8/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:25 am
9/15  
10/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

11/15  
12/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

13/15  
14/15  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

15/15  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games