Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 am
I hate these preppy girls who think that they're all that and a bag of chips. They think they are SOOOOOO pretty and they can get any guy they want because they look like they don't eat anything at school and/or they are on the cheerleading squad.

I've got news for these little b**ches . . .

Guys want girls with breasts and who look like they eat!!!

And when they hear about who you have a crush on, they go up to you (WITH their group of friends) and ask you right there, "Do you have a crush on (whoever)?" burning_eyes

That is totally uncalled for. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:34 pm
I HATE MAI DAMN TEACHER FOR NOT GIVING ME A A IN COOKING CLASS OR WTF I SHOULD CALL THAT DAMN THING evil crying stare stressed stressed scream scream scream SHE TOLD ME I'D GET ONE>w<  

Skyllaeh

Wheezing Plague

Vaydos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:04 pm
I hate people that don't know how to drive.
BOOURNS FOR ALMOST DYING.

sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 am
gonk Why won't he call?  

MonsieurSponge

Shattered Crayon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 am
EggaxSponge
gonk Why won't he call?

he will i promise o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:27 pm
I hate how bloody awkward I am when I join a new community or guild. I'm always afraid I'll say the wrong thing, or offend someone, then I get mad at myself because I usually try to live by the whole "Well, if they don't like it, that's too damn bad because I can't please everyone" sensibility and then I get easily annoyed with other people and then I make them mad and I HATE IT!  

Slythendor Princess

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:28 am
Elf Kazuki Kun
EggaxSponge
gonk Why won't he call?

he will i promise o.o

but what if he doesn't? gonk i have a dream about him every night. a different one every time, but i wake up and i miss him. gonk xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 am
Ok, I'm gonna rave about the new "Dead or Alive" movie. That movie rocks. Every character in the movie looked just like the characters in the game. Also, Hostel 2 rocked also. XD  

rude32

EnvysLoveSlave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:01 am
I have some stuff to get off my chest myself.

Beginning Rant:

To two fellow buds and admins at a forum I'm an admin at:
Dear Ray and Manuel (not their real names),
There was no excuse in the way you acted this past week. You had no right yelling and being rude toward a user, because he/she asked why the forums were down. That person had every right to ask, since none of us could mass PM anyone at the time.

Every time I see that ugly message you posted, it makes sick. One of you should have taken the time to mass PM the users, or at least asked me to do it. I swear if we still had half the same admins and mods as before,maybe neither of you would be acting so rude and disrespectful. I admit that at times I might have gotten bitchy myself, but that's because I need to cut back on the caffeine.

Then there is that other behavior that seriously needs to be canned as well. In my opinion its going to anger the wrong (and possibly dangerous) crowd of people, so you need to quit it. Ray, you need to can it with rumors and lies from other sites, our forums weren't meant for that to begin with. You kind of bring down the site with that garbage.

Personally, I wish the owner of the forums would put you guys in time out, then have sort of a board meeting and make it clear to treat more users with respect, and what we can or cannot do on the forums.

Dear Brenda Bleah (not the persons real username),

You really and truly disgust me. You are nothing but a bloated, selfish, greedy, money-grubbing pig. You may have such great art, but it leaves a bad taste in people's mouth with your snottier than though skunky attitude.

You didn't have to post such a hateful, snooty board on Subeta like you did, just to spread rumors and cause upset among the users. You act like all you care about is how much money you have running out of your pockets, and how much people worship your a** and your shitty DA account.

Artists like you really piss me. Artists who only treat art as nothing more than a money making machine, instead of something they truly love and enjoy. You knew how much you were going to get paid before you did the work, and made a certain agreement with that site's owner. If you didn't like what you were getting, you should have scooted your a** elsewhere instead of causing trouble.

But what can I expect from an ex Neopet's Staff member? You and all the Neopet staffers are all corrupt, selfish money hungry pigs! Maybe you should just run along back to Doug like a good little doggie, and go back to abusing and mistreating users like you and the other Neopet staffers do. Believe me, there were some users who were really good artists, were really sweet and didn't behave like you did.

Unfortunately for them, they are long gone due to being hacked, being wrongfully frozen, or being continuous victims of art theft on Neopets for years. They would probably wouldn't mind doing art for other petsites for little or nothing, mainly because they are doing it as a hobby or for the love of art.

You know, you can't be sitting on your fatass and relying on doing art for any site as a main source of income forever. Things do happen, and one day you might end up losing your skills. Personally, I wish God would strike you down, take your skills away to give them to someone more deserving.

Oh and as for site glitches, if you are so damn concerned why don't you go back to school and train to be a programmer or something, instead of being a crybaby about the s**t!

To my scanner:
Dear scanner,
I have had it with you and your stupid frequent problems you have caused. You are not even that old, and yet you continue to cause problems. As soon as I get the money, I'm replacing you with a better one that will work.

To the stupid owners of a shitty game forum,
Dear Mr VCR, Herbie and Hat Trick, (not their real names),
You may have had a real great forum in the past, but sadly it has turned into a hellhole dump filled with spam, trolls, bullies, terrorists and all sorts of trash. How could you have allowed this to happen? You don't seem to care that it has a real bad reputation, and its getting around fast.

No one wants to have any dealings with that trash hanging around, threatening users, bad mouthing people, spewing out lies, rumors and hurtful things about others as well as personal attacks. I don't know how old you guys are supposed to be, but if you can't do any better then this, then you need your site shut down.

I thought I used to see the worst on TWG and its comment boxes, but now I think otherwise. Some of the behavior at TWG looked like kid's play compared to what I see at your boards. Maybe you should just restrict it to game site owners, developers, staffers and artists only, and get rid of everyone else and the unnecessary boards not having to do with game sites. Then their wouldn't be issues or problems.

You say you aren't going to be at the site much right now. This to me doesn't sound like the words of a very caring owner. Believe me, if we had that kind of trash start the s**t they do at our forums, I would IP ban them in a heart beat. No exceptions. Either ways, I quit going to your forums for various reasons in disgust. I guess until someone creates a similar forum with those suggestions in mind to compete, your forums will continue to be overrun with monkeys on crack.

End Of Rant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:13 am
EggaxSponge
Elf Kazuki Kun
EggaxSponge
gonk Why won't he call?

he will i promise o.o

but what if he doesn't? gonk i have a dream about him every night. a different one every time, but i wake up and i miss him. gonk xd

xD he will he said he would  

HACK-Jane

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:52 pm
squee_moon
EggaxSponge
Elf Kazuki Kun
EggaxSponge
gonk Why won't he call?

he will i promise o.o

emo My own father just told me he would not  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:49 pm
EggaxSponge
squee_moon
EggaxSponge
Elf Kazuki Kun
EggaxSponge
gonk Why won't he call?

he will i promise o.o

emo My own father just told me he would not

Why cant you call him?.......Yes Im serious. xP

User Image  

SecondBanana

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:28 am
1.) I don't know his cell phone number and i'm WAYYY too lazy to look up his home phone.
2.) It would look pushy because it would seem like i can't give him any room to call me.

talk2hand Come on banana, get with the program  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:41 am
EggaxSponge
1.) I don't know his cell phone number and i'm WAYYY too lazy to look up his home phone.
2.) It would look pushy because it would seem like i can't give him any room to call me.

talk2hand Come on banana, get with the program

1) If your not gonna do anything about it, I guess you dont want him so much rolleyes
2) PUSHY SMUSHY He said he would call!

Get with the program yourself.......... xp

User Image  

SecondBanana

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Ok, all you with Knuffles, feed those things! I'm tired of seeing them sad and I'm like "Awww, poor little... thing" Then I just keep feeding and petting it. I swear you people should give me gold for this. >.>  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games