Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Austin Farmer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:20 am
Hi. I'm Austin Farmer, U can call me farmer, cause thats what all my friends in real life call me.. Anyways... i am very advanced in computers. I know how almost everything works, such as the file system, the windows os programming dialect, visual basic, just BASIC, i am also a experienced graphics designer, although for some reason no matter how many times I put a copyright on the image, with my name on it, and i go to post it on here, i get warned saying someone else owns it, and no one but me does, so they're mistaking myself for myself, probably known as Dudeā„¢... Anyways.... I can help if anyone has computer problems, or needs a program scripted for them.... On Gaia, I'm very poor, i joined in September 06, I'm still very newb anyways.... I hope to enjoy my experience in this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:17 pm
Hey, I'm new here. 4laugh At the moment I look like a homeless person (most of us in the Gaia world truelly are), but I sold all my belongings so I may get the 7000 gold dress I wanted. After that...I want more expensive stuff haha. Like the dragon horns and so forth.
Yes yes... I kept the sexy underwear. Too bad I am wearing a shirt so you can't see it. rofl

I am 19, just got another boyfriend. He is on another guild though. I live in Florida and am majoring in English and Art. 4laugh My best subjects during high-school were creative writing (poetry, stories, and etc.) and drawing. I really enjoy drawing cartoons and funny characters sweatdrop . I just got done drawing another Gaian.

Hope to see you around...
Kai_Cum_Cua~  

Kai_Cum_Cua

Athena008

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:07 pm
hello heart
well, im poor, i havent had much succes with other methods of earning gold*cough fishing cough* but i hope this will help me. thanks for adding me to this guild 4laugh and if anyone want s to be my friend, go ahead, im very friendly(i think)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:40 am
Yo. I'm ofmoonandstars. Irl, I'm Angelia. 18. Currently listening to my radio. Rock. Papa Roach's "Getting Away with Murder". Anywayz. I'm here to make more gold. My friend told me about Gaia and now I use it for the journal and also designing a concept avatar. So hit me up, PM me, and we'll talk, k? wink  

ofmoonandstars

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Xion_The_Drow
comes from my like of
Xion The Unborn
and
Drow(Dark Elves)
Im as old as time itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:53 pm
My name's Kalisym, Kali, or Sara, depending on how well you know me. I'm sixteen and live in Washington State, and must say we have had waaay too many storms so far this year...blah

I am frequently going on one quest or another, and more often then not like to donate to others whee  

Breaker of Chains

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Welcome, welcome all! :3

*mumbles* When can I give this act up? D: *mumbles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:17 pm
[-Leixlaes-]

NEVA. D:<  

Dana Pixie Stix

-HelloHearts-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:02 pm
Hey. I'm gold_lion_heart. I like to hangout in forums and make new friends. So if you want to be my friend send me a request. More friends, more fun.

pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Teh Dana
[-Leixlaes-]

Okay, okay >.>

...Damn joo  

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:39 pm
[-Leixlaes-]
Teh Dana
[-Leixlaes-]

Okay, okay >.>

...Damn joo

Oh you love me.....

Welcome everybody!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:28 am
*waves to everyone* I'm new. *passes out cookies* do you like cookies? Caus eI bake massive ammounts of them. yay to me.  

Stya Bunny

joan knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:26 pm
I am very thankful to be a part of this guild. My dream is on my signature but once again I really appreciate the appointment  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games