Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:44 pm
Kairi transformed back. Celestial sees Craven and another boy. Celestial transformed into Kairi. Have fun Kairi! Celestial said to Kairi. Kairi approaches the 2. "Hey..." Kairi said and dissappeared. And appeared in front of Dante. "Look... I am KAIRI.. Celestial looks different.. I'm her inner goddess.. okay?" Kairi said making sure he got that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:47 pm
i will never stop wanting to fight u dante because i respect u and ur the only competition i have around here johnny said as he stuck his hand out in a shaking position and said no hard feelings  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:47 pm
"Oh. But you can still become the Demon that you were earlier today without this right?" Raven asked. "Do you think that by giving it to me you won't ever get it back? Because if I'm supposed to be protecting this from you or something like that, I'm not sure if I can," Raven told Dante while she looked at his face to see if he understood her. Then he whispered something. "What was that you just said Dante?" Raven asked still thinking about the amulet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:50 pm
For some reason Raven didn't care much about Craven and Johnny and Celestial/Kairi when they showed up. She just wanted to deal with Dante right then. Can I have 5 minutes to myself with him or does the whole world have to keep coming over for company?....Raven thought to herself as she watched Dante talk with them on the ground.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:50 pm
Kairi dissappeared again and appeared beside Raven. "Hey Raven! I'm Kairi! Celestial's inner goddess!" Kairi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:51 pm
Craven watches Johnny and Dante carefull.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:52 pm
"Sparda was my Father and part of his demonic power was in me" He smiles. " he was that demon and now he is gone. " The demonic essence from the power, is my own and I control it now. He notices Celestial and his cold feeling was gone. "Hi!" He then shakes Johnny's hand. "Your stubborn You know....." He looks back at Raven, "It not so that you can protect it but it's so that you actually have a piece of me with you at all times."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:52 pm
Roy woke up and remembered it was still daylight "Hmmm..i wonder what i should do for the rest of the day" So Roy left his house to look for something.  

outwar

` m a i i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:54 pm
Kairi turned into Celestial. "Wow... Raven? A lot of new students are here.." Celestial said and dissappeared and appeared at her locker. She looked back at Raven and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:54 pm
johnny turns around and noticies craven looking at him he looks at her and kisses her ummm...wow says johnny as he smiles mrgreen :  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:56 pm
As Johnny is distracted he grabs Raven by her hand and puts on the amulet. He converts to his demon form and they fly off. "I want some privacy don't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:57 pm
johnny is shocked by what he just did he hugs her and tells her he really cares about her  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Craven blushes deeply as Jahnny kisses her. "Wow." She whispered. "That was amazing.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Roy stops at a store to pick up a can of soda and a small bag of chip. "hmmm...I wonder what happened to my family since i was gone for the past few years."  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 pm
as johnny releases craven from his hug he throws himself on the ground nad looks up at the sky i wonder where i will be next lats i remember i was in the 20th century.now look where i am  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games