Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:17 pm
"Yes it's a good idea to hide for now, but in a few months Dragon's new weapon will wipe a city off the map." said Brady. "And I think Charlie will be ok for now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:41 pm
Charlie stood her ground, ignoring everyone. "We don't want you to join Dragon. We want to stop him. Please, I don't want to fight you." Charlie said, calm but scared.  

Ritz_Freak

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:11 pm
(( I came back, sorry. I'll try to catch up. ))

Sophia looked up after Brady's comment. Her eyes flash blue for a second - absorbing what others have been saying.

"I want to stop him too. He hurts people." Sophia replied to Charlie's comment - with feeling. "Preventing human destruction is my top priority!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:27 pm
(( stare You all must have some pretty damn good hearing if you could hear what Element and Charlie are sayin', seeing as how Element was already practically out of sight before he got tackled. ninja No offense, but c'mon, people. Let's try and make this flow smoothly. No big question mark areas like that.))

"Why should I trust any of you?!" Element shouts angrily, wind swirling around him wildly, "You're bringing that man with you!! He wasn't one of Dragon's regular lackeys! Do you really think he'd switch sides so easily?" Element keeps his stance ready, though he really did not want to harm the girl. She sounded genuine...as genuine as Chet had sounded...and she reminded him of someone...from his past.  

Xanatos Forever

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:46 pm
"I understand if you won't trust us, but please, we're only trying to help." Charlie said, ready to fight if the need arises.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:44 pm
Element says nothing, looking over Charlie for a moment. (She looks so much like her...) he thought to himself, flashing back to his past...

For Aaron Joseph, life was perfect. Son of one of the wealthiest couples in Altanis, or even the entire underwater colonies. He got whatever he wanted, and he hated it. So, he began to rebel. It started with small things. A little tresspassing here and there, miniscule graffiti...but as he went further and further on in this fasion, his actions slowly gained truly malicious intent. In an attempt to teach him discipline, his parents had enrolled him into any and every martial arts class they could find. He was an excellent student, but it had done nothing to change his rebellious nature. Soon he was shoplifting, destroying property, and was involved in more than one injury lawsuit. Each time he made it out scot free: such was the power of his parents money. Then, one day, he tinkered with one of the jettison tubes that kept people safe from the oceans crushing depths. He had planned on scaring an old elderly couple who were observing the inky darkness in their little vehicle. As they activated the opening mechanism, however, a girl, of no more than 12, crossed their path. The couple managed to stop before hitting the girl, but while they were protected from the sudden vacuum created from Aaron's tinkering, the child was not. Before the boy's stunned eyes, the girl was sucked into the jettison tube, and shot out into the darkness. His last glimpse before her form disappeared was of the girls gentle face, caving in agains the pressure of the deep sea. He was tried once more, and it was believed by everyone that he would finally be convicted. Such is the power of wealth, however. He was acquitted and set free back into the world, but while he escaped that prison, the jail of his own mind was far worse. Every night, he would awake in a cold sweat, the girl floating towards him, her face caving in as she got closer and closer, clammy hands reaching for him. The dream faded over time, but Aaron's guilt did not. The moment he had been let off for his actions, he had sworn to change his lifestyle. Now, he came to the aid of anyone who needed it. He took up yet another martial art...the art of T'ai Chi...inner strength...to help him regain a sense of balance in his life, and though he meant well, he was outcast from the colony for what he had done; its inhabitants were nowhere near as forgiving as his parents...

Slowly, Element relaxes, his eyes shifting back to their normal light blue. "Fine," he says quietly, "I'll stick around...but I will not have anything to do with that man..."

((hahahaha, this is great! It's been a while since I did such a long response. Sorry for taking so long, guys. sweatdrop ))  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:55 pm
Chet herd Brady's comment and paused for a moment but then kept going. He wasn't going to stop now. Things had only begun.

Soon he began mumbling to himself as he walked. It would sound like jibberish to anyone who listened but he was talking to himself to get his thoughts straight.
"Once we have our group set up we should organize smaller groups in case we ever split up for whatever reason. Then we'll need a way to comunicate with the different groups. Hm... That's easy enough to take care of but what about bugs? It wouldn't be a good thing if we were found out...."

Over-thinking things was his way of keeping himself sane and in a couple situations it saved him from quite some trouble. It also helped to occupy his mind.

((Yay! You're both back! 4laugh
Anyways, should we perhaps get to where we're trying to go soon? This cave or whatever it is...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 pm
"Let's go get Charlie." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:05 pm
Charlie Shook Element's hand. "Welcome to the team. Now to find them." Charlie said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:08 pm
Chet muttered in response to Brady's question, barely clear enough to understand, "She can find us. She can cross the land quickly and get a bird's-eye-view thanks to her ability. Also, she knows our general direction. If it starts to be awhile then we could send a signal to her... or send Tsume." The little robot chirpped happily at being acknowledged and pipped up, "Send me. Send me!"  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:11 pm
ok, whatever." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:21 pm
"You can fly, right?" Element said, walking past her, his eyes flashing to white once more. Without waiting for her response, he suddenly takes off into the air, "Then let's fly..." and takes off, having been listening in on the others on wind, and knew exactly where to find them.

((Thanks! It's great to be back!!! 3nodding ))  

Xanatos Forever

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:23 pm
Charlie followed, flying next to Element. "How did you learn to fly?" Charlie asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Element says nothing for a moment, a small smirk on his lips. Finally, he says, "I'm an Aerokinetic. I can create and control any form of air. For instance," he continues, looking over at her, "If I wanted to, I could drive away all the air around you, which would either lead to you suffocating to death, or, if your power works as I think it does, make you drop to the ground."  

Xanatos Forever

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games