Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:41 pm
Jason saw a bean bag nearby, and gestured towards it, asking, "Do you mind if I sit?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:03 pm
"ohh, not at all" she said cheerily. "would you like a drink or something? i was just thinking about putting on some tea water.."  

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:40 pm
"No, I'm all right for now, I think," Jason declined the tea, continuing to look around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:21 pm
she sort of danced her way into the kitchen, filled the kettle halfway from the sink, and placed it on the stove. igniting the burners, she called to jason.
"are you sure you wouldnt like anything to eat or drink? you were out in the park an awf'ly long time.."

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Jason thought on the comment for a moment, responding, "No, I'm fine, it's okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:43 pm
skyler shrugged and walked twards the cubboard to get a small mug for her tea. "well, if your sure.."
the kettle boiling, she turned off the burner and poured her tea herbs into the cup. grabbing the kettles handle with a square over mit, she poured the water carefully, watching the steam rise.

jazzy says yarr

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:42 am
((sory comp got majorly fruged up))
Kenchi started to eat his meal smiling "If this has an competion to you then i shall be struck down by a mad gunman trying to kill you" He said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:29 pm
Jason absently went from watching the steam coming from the kitchen to looking at the paintings hung on the walls and set around the room.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:55 pm
walking into the room with her cup, she sat down acrossed from him in another bean bag chair. she sipped her tea, then placed the cup lightly on a nearby odd looking glass coffee table.

pointing to a really spotty looking darkly hued painting of old, used paintbrushes, she said randomfactly "those brushes are actualy real; i couldnt use them anymore, so i glued then to the canvas by painting the back part of them where they touch the canvas. the lighting effect is caused by spraying it from one anle with white after vaguely dusting it in grey. a technique used in france."

smileing brightly at her statement, she said "i sound like an old art nerd."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:20 am
Jason looked at the work, then said, "No, you sound like an artist. It looks great."  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:34 pm
she chuckled lightheartedly, then looked at him, her eyes brightning.
"would you like to see my winter pines?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:34 pm
"Sure," Jason nodded.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:31 pm
she stood up, beaming, and disappeared down a hallway, only to emerge moments later with 5 very different paintred canvases; all of the same scene of forest pines, freshly coved with snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:00 pm
"You like winter time?" Jason asked.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:43 pm
"well,... not really.
it gets kind of depressing. i love painting things in winter though; the light and contrast is amazing."

from where she was, she could see into the kitchen. glanceing out the window she stood in line with, she studied the scene outside momentarily.

"..looks like its approaching fast, too.."

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games