Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:24 pm
Jaedn sighed and looked up "im thinking maybe us three should join forces find Kiona and do this ourselves" Jaden said feeling slightly guilty but she was tired of being treated like a pup.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:27 pm
"I wouldn't mind that. Amaya?" I looked at Amaya hoping she's agree too.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:28 pm
Amaya didn't hesitate. "Pfft, I'm in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:29 pm
"so Keitsume if Kiona ran away were would be the first palce she would go?" Jaden asked.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:31 pm
"Sweet!" I put out my hands and gave them high fives.
"so Keitsume if Kiona ran away were would be the first palce she would go?" Jaden asked.
"Um, I think she'd find me... but she probably couldn't get off that island, so.. she'd probably still be there!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 pm
"then lets go get Kiona!" Jaden shouted before resting her hand subconsiously on her stomach.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:34 pm
"Uh, maybe we should wait?" I said indicating Jaden. "Kiona can take care of herself for a while...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:34 pm
"doodett, you better lay off on the moving. Maybe we should bring you some where safe and Keitsume and I can go find Kiona..." Amaya said.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:35 pm
Jaden looked at Keitsume "huh what why?" Jaden asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:36 pm
"Well, your pregnat and all.... Um, how long does it take wolves to give birth?" I looked worried. I didn't want Jaden to over exert herself.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:37 pm
"Uh maybe because your pregnant? Duh! You wouldn't want your baby(s) to die would you? Now come on...do you agree keitsume?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:39 pm
Jaden looked down "oh...that yea....." Jaden sighed she should probably tell Keitsume now "well uhhh remember the ice shard....welll it kind of well you know...and im......well....not...pregnant anymore" Jaden said trying to hide her face because of the tears slowly slidding down her cheeks.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:40 pm
"oh, I'm so sorry... but, are you totally sure...?" I looked down too. It probably was my fault that her pup died... "I'm sorry...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 pm
"This is sad stuff and all, but uh, if we don't leave any time soon, the tigers and...mountain goats, are going to surround us." Amaya said, looking down at the ground where a bunch of wild animals were staring hungrliy up at them.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:45 pm
Jaden nodded "its not your fault Keitsume I'm the one who went into battle pregnant i should have stayed away" Jaden sighed "yea lets go back to camp they wont go there" Jaden said trying to smile but didnt.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games