Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 am
Murder? I don't think Ian is dead. They said' Ian has been shot!!", Not "Ian has been murdered!" Ian's not dead until they say he's dead. And even then, he could come back. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:55 pm
cool  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:47 am
pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:42 pm
totaly. this being shot thing is just to create hipe. He'll turn up in the hospital or sasha will nurse him back to health at his home or something, but he's not dead. I mean come on he had 81% of gaia behinde him.  

Sprazzo

Clean Raider

7,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:19 pm
On the other hand, the admins could have planned to remove Ian all along. They planned killing him off if he was innocent. If has was found guilty, he 'went to jail' and never came back. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:49 am
domokun  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:20 pm
IAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they better not kill of ian or i'll be so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet Gino did it, he probably also shot his father, i sence great evil in that b*****d. He must be worshuping the devil how else did he get the strength to stop santa robot and jack from fighting last month. LETS KILL GINO!!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME????  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:01 am
No, I don't think Gino did it. I'm just curious as to who the sniper is. Is he one of the other NPCs? Is he someone new? Is it me? eek  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:27 pm
it could be gino, he was no where to be seen when ian was let out from prison, should he be with sasha after the events on new years. i say he killed ian just like he killed his father because he has some dasterdly plan and sasha is a requirement in hit, probably going to summon the devil.... need a human sacrafice...that and ian might have gotten in his way with sasha, quite possibly considering the way sasha looked in the comic. maybe she's sad cause she knew he was going to get shot, wouldn't it be a hppy event for him to be let free..i don't know i still have my monye on gino...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:27 pm
And note it was right before he finnaly confessed, i still say it's gino!  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:19 am
Well, it's a fact that Gino didn't kill his father, he had amnesia at the time, plus he was standing there with Gambino on top of the big skyscraper while the sniper was clearly in Durem.

My theory: The Von Helson sisters are alive and behind it all. Here's why:

The Sniper has only been seen in Durem, the Von Helson's turf.
The Von Helson sisters stood to gain the most from Gambino's death; he was their rival.
They were angry over Gambino upstaging them with the skyscraper. The collapse was unexpected.

We never saw their bodies afterward, and you know what that means.

With Gino's return and restoration of the Gambino name, he became a threat; A rival filling the power vacuum. They are behind the mansion fire, and Labtech X. The fire was an attempt to kill Gino, and Labtech X was there to discredit the Gambino name by releasing the Grunnies. Gino survives, and Ian becomes a convenient fall guy. Ian is found innocent, so they have the sniper shoot Ian and make it look like Gino is behind it all. After all, Gino is living in the Gambino mansion being where the Von Helsons once stood. That is an insult to them. As to why they haven't shown up since the collapse, they may have been disfigured in the collapse, and are undergoing secret surgeries to restore their beauty. And will return once they are complete.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:14 pm
ok what you says makes sence, but i still hate gino!

Whats with the latest update, who's going into ian's room, the black bubble, was it a thought or did someone in the room say it. They never showed the persons face and the door opening sound was seen. either someone just left or someones comming in, maybe to finish the job, i hope not....Gino should die... ian's shop owned.......  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:38 pm
lol

Me tired. Talk later. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Yeah! Ian's shop was pretty awesome... that's where I got my cool shark hoodie thing ^^.

Gino seems a bit young for the relationship, though, eh? Getting PO'd because Ian gave Sasha a shell... sheesh.

I won't really speculate, though >_>; I dunno much about the story anyhow.

*falls over* Whew! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I watched episode 1 of One Piece (not the dub talk2hand ), then said "Awesome, let's go to two!"... then I liked that so much I moved on to the next episode... hours gone with it! But oh well 3nodding !

*bows* Thank-you for enduring my long-winded apology sweatdrop  

StuffGal

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:06 pm
hmmm one piece, never seemed that interesting...I just finished watch Excel Saga, if my memory serves me right, soultrain you reviewd it awhile back. I also did a 5 minute presentation today in my communications class about excel saga as well(we're marked on how we present, not what we present) got 9/11. Yay me...GINO MUST DIE!!!  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games