Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:46 pm
Dante nodded. "Sure thing, now Let's get moving," he said as he unholsters Ebony then walked back to the house shooting any demon who decided to get close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:19 am
Suddenly Yukari held Dante's jacket sweating 'this isn't good...this is no ordinary poison' she looked over to Dante and pushed herself away from him as the pain continued to spread throughout her body. She knew that the only cure from this kind of poison was from someone from her own kind and nothing else.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 am
Aneesha watched the two go, and hoped that Yukari would be cured. Say, what would she need to be cured? "Poki... That thing Yukari was poisoned by... Can't we cure it?" She was scared for her, and for Yami too. Man this isn't good... We're all dying out one by one... Well, not dying exactly... Just don't screw up Dante...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:01 am
"There's only one cure...Yukari should know about it but...they learn about poison when they're at the age of 18" Poki said as he took out a card and held it towards the demons in their path. He summoned fire using that card causing the demons to burn. He put on a barrier so they won't get burn, then the barrier disappeared as soon as the fire was gone. Then he continued to run with the two girls "Problem is...Yukari was with us when she was 12 years old so she never got to learn about the cure" he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:00 am
"Yukari, Are you alright," he said as he began to rush a bit more. He had to get her to safety. "So We are going to The manor or, to where you live?" he asked as he fired more shots at the stray demons who thought could handle them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 am
Suddenly half of the demons froze then all of them fell to the ground paralyzed. He had cat ears like Yukari. Half of his face was burnt and the other face showed some features that looked a bit like Yukari and he had the same color of eyes as her. He walked over to the girl and put her to sleep by putting a hand on her head. He took out a large red leaf that came from a rare plant. He put it over to Yukari's wound.

Back at Poki and the two girls. Poki kept using his elemental cards over to the demons, some of those demons drowned, got hit by lightning, burnt and crushed from stones. Of course all of them fell down but the cards kept draining a bit of his energy, making him a bit woozy. Though he kept going even though he felt dizzy and weak.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:32 am
Dante braced himself for anything, He wasn't sure what would happen but he knew he must have been helping, her. He gripped the hilt of the force edge watching him carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:58 am
As soon as the man was done he gave a bottle that was filled with light blue liquid to Dante "Make her drink that the time the color of the leaf turns black" he said. He walked off and disappeared.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:03 am
Dante nodded. "I can remember that much," he took her into a cave for her to rest at. Dante said nothing and, waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 am
((Sorry I haven't been on!! I was soo busy with exams and work experience! >< Work experience was okay... Strangely enough! :p Anyways, now for my post! razz ))

Aneesha saw Poki and helped him, destorying whatever demons she could, but she then ran to him, holding him up. "C'mon Poki. Take it easy... Let me handle these guys... You're... Too weak..." A sharp pain stung her abdomen where she had been stabbed, reminding her that she was still weak, but she ignored it. No, Yami and the others are more important... I hope Dante has got things covered... Or else he can forget that beer...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:30 am
Dante felt the chill running down his spine. "I got to go help the others," he said as he got up but turned his head toward Yukari then sighed. "I can't just leave you here," He then sat down next to her. I just have to wait then till the damned leaf turns Black.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:16 am
Soon the leaf turned pitch black. Yukari calm down a bit, she was still asleep from the spell earlier.

Poki just smiled at her "It's alright...I can take this there's no need to worry" he said as he took out his sword and cleared the path for them "My goddess is watching over me so there is no need to worry...go and run forward I can take care of this. Don't look back just keep going" he said.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 am
Aneesha turned to Poki, her eyes full of sorrow. Shaking her head, she refused to leave him. "No way. I ain't leaving you like this. No. I'm going to fight alongside you. And we'll both make it through this. I promise..." She frowned at the demons, taking out her katana, and began to slaughter the demons, making a clear path for them to run.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:12 pm
Yami's alternate soul began searching for Yami as Poki was trying to fight all of those demon off. He was already tired but he had to do it for Yami.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:12 pm
Dante got up, he smiled. "I'm sorry, But I must leave you for now," He then walked out of the cave. The demons had crowded around waiting for the time to strike, Dante unsheathed the force edge and, then stepped back, "Now, Don't make any noise when you die, someone is trying to sleep," he said with a grin as he lunged himself at the closest demon.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games