Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:43 am
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

^o^

The wolf spy.
You're the spy of the wolves, you gather info on the ebil tigers. xD

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:52 am
Oopsie Crimsonhellite, ZOMG i meant Lone-mummy-ranger** [you know.. ancient mummies C:] Hehehe wah so sowie lah gonk I didn't mean anything bad lah 4laugh

Pika_Toast you're like a foxy lil scientists niece who is being molded to follow and take over the family business of "__insertbusinessnamehere__" but secretly wants to pursue your long life passion of becoming the worlds first pika pilot eek  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:54 pm
Chibi! Girl you look so cute. I'm kind of thinking that you look like the Kings youngest child. You are his only little princess so you get everything you want. You love to boss your brothers around and if they don't listen you go and tell Daddy. Nobody messes with the Kings only girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:22 pm
Serenity! You are fit for the season, and have got to be the boss among Santa's elves. You run the toy factory with strictness for perfection and with the greatest passion. Santa knows best to trust you with managing everyone, though sometimes he surprises you with a present or party to give you a break from your serious pace. whee  

danzmau

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:33 pm

User Image

@Chibi-Chan
O.O
That was so accurate. 83 That's the theme for my avvie. x3

Coffee-chan!
You're the nurse that would heal all magical sicknesses, you would transport to other people by your trustworthy Tiger. >w< Despite your kindness, you're a spy for the other side.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 pm
Pika you're the assasin that everyone always underestimates because of how cute you are when actually you're the best in the business.  

Symphony of Serenity

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:07 am

User Image

Aww, thanksies. >w<

You're the mischievous elf. You throw bomobs int eh workshop, causing chaos whenever it's Christmas time. Fortunately, Santa Claus understands your need to make trouble. C:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:28 am
The martial artist with a very strong personality who takes things in life with ease, always after the fun but challenging things, and never gives up on anything. 3nodding  

danzmau

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:23 am
You're a lazy Christian who wants to show the world that you can "bear your cross", but it got too heavy so you ride your tiger instead. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:18 am
Ned-san.. you're a half Bull half Dragon breed who idolizes The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Freddy Krueger dude.. who tries to wreak havoc unto the world with your trusty sidekick.. Chicky Babe eek  

ChibiMo0n

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:08 pm
a pwetty pwetty pwincess!!? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:26 pm
An ancient mummy who's burial tomb got disturbed, dug up and put into a museum for display, then you killed the security guard and took his cool hat, escaped and fled to the forest where a wild wolf pack took you in and now you're like a cub to them. And.. idk where that bat came from eek  

ChibiMo0n

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 am
a pwetty pwetty qween rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:20 pm
(time for a little family reunion...for those of you who don't know, about a month ago, I started this thing called "Family Relations" for avis that I thought could be like family members to my avi...)

So, Crimson, You're no longer "dad" but "Big brother". And you're really mean too. You used to make fun of me when I was younger, saying that your wolf ate little girls like me for breakfast. Well, now, I got my Wolf Guardian too! So ha!!  

Red Alert Serise

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Kin no Akari w0w0w we can see your smeksi self now heart
Haha you're the bigger, prettier, smarter sis of Crimsonhellite and he idolizes you so he dresses like you, got the same pet as you and follows you where ever you go. You pity your baby bro so you let him tag along.
[jus for jokes lah] 4laugh  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games