Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm
Recurring Apocalypses

Apo greets Seri merrily and takes her order, "Coming right up~" She throws strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, milk, and sugar into a blender. After some notorious blending, a smooth milkshake is produced. As Apo pours the heavy liquid into a tall glass, she asks Seri, "Would you like whipped cream on top?"

Gah! Very sorry for the really late reply, I've been busy this past weeks (and I hate being busy, mind you xd ).

Seri stares at the notorious blending and when the shake is done, she answered Apo "Wow...ok, sure! With a cherry too, please? Thank You!" Paid, and left Apo with a generous tip for the sweet drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 pm
seriouscat_25
Recurring Apocalypses

Apo greets Seri merrily and takes her order, "Coming right up~" She throws strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, milk, and sugar into a blender. After some notorious blending, a smooth milkshake is produced. As Apo pours the heavy liquid into a tall glass, she asks Seri, "Would you like whipped cream on top?"

Gah! Very sorry for the really late reply, I've been busy this past weeks (and I hate being busy, mind you xd ).

Seri stares at the notorious blending and when the shake is done, she answered Apo "Wow...ok, sure! With a cherry too, please? Thank You!" Paid, and left Apo with a generous tip for the sweet drink.
(Aiyah~ I know how you feel~)

"Sure thing!" Apo smiled, and pulled out a bottle of whipped cream to dress the shake, and then drop a candied cherry on top. "Here you go~" She picked up the generous tip left for the NSTG crew and put it in the cash register.

Recurring Apocalypses

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 pm
jellykans

*Jelly pats Rebellion's hand.*
He had a good life. There's that to be said. Nothing was wasted. Now - could I be doing anything for you?

(Giggles. He's kindly, but bumbling.)

"How was he like?" Eternal felt a bit shy as she continues to ask about him. She was curious, maybe.. too curious? "Oh, you don't need to do anything for me! I'm here to help you."

(Sorry for the late reply!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm
Eternal Rebellion

"How was he like?" Eternal felt a bit shy as she continues to ask about him. She was curious, maybe.. too curious? "Oh, you don't need to do anything for me! I'm here to help you."

(Sorry for the late reply!)

(np)
Oh, he was as ornery as they come - very reliable about that, and he was the best map in creation, could remember anywhere he'd ever gone. Didn't mind living on beans and would never steal your share of the water. Just about the perfect partner! 'Course he did sometimes eat the arm off a bystander if they didn't use good sense and stood in his way...but y'gotta use good sense...say, let me know if you need any help, need wood hauled in or nee to take a break to use the facilities or something - I really appreciate being allowed to nap by the fire when it's quiet.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 pm
jellykans

(np)
Oh, he was as ornery as they come - very reliable about that, and he was the best map in creation, could remember anywhere he'd ever gone. Didn't mind living on beans and would never steal your share of the water. Just about the perfect partner! 'Course he did sometimes eat the arm off a bystander if they didn't use good sense and stood in his way...but y'gotta use good sense...say, let me know if you need any help, need wood hauled in or nee to take a break to use the facilities or something - I really appreciate being allowed to nap by the fire when it's quiet.

Eternal teared up a bit as Jelly talked, hearing all about the good times that they spent together. "Aww.. thank you for sharing, Jelly."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 pm
Eternal Rebellion

Eternal teared up a bit as Jelly talked, hearing all about the good times that they spent together. "Aww.. thank you for sharing, Jelly."

*Jelly awkwardly pats her hand. One big, soggy tear rolled down his cheek and plopped on the counter.*
Never you mind your pretty head about it, Miss. He had a good life, doing exactly what he wanted to do, never did anything he didn't for the tiniest moment. That isn't something that most of us can say!

Are you sure you don't have something I can do? Bring in more drinks from the warehouse, wood for the stove?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:23 pm
jellykans

*Jelly awkwardly pats her hand. One big, soggy tear rolled down his cheek and plopped on the counter.*
Never you mind your pretty head about it, Miss. He had a good life, doing exactly what he wanted to do, never did anything he didn't for the tiniest moment. That isn't something that most of us can say!

Are you sure you don't have something I can do? Bring in more drinks from the warehouse, wood for the stove?

Aww.. Eternal tilts her head and purses her lips, beginning to make the same face to Jelly as she did when a cute puppy waltzed through the street corner.

"You've already done enough for us, silly!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:38 pm
-Snaps up and looks around-
GOD! Its been months i was out, what is happening here?  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:20 pm
Eternal Rebellion
jellykans

Aww.. Eternal tilts her head and purses her lips, beginning to make the same face to Jelly as she did when a cute puppy waltzed through the street corner.

"You've already done enough for us, silly!"

*Jelly turns a deep purple.*

Aw....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 pm
jellykans

*Jelly turns a deep purple.*

Aw....

Eternal laughs as Jelly turns purple, just like the smoothie Apo was making.
"Hey- that smoothie matches your complexion!"

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 am
I've been in the bar for a very very long time... I think it's time for me to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 pm
A heavy yawn escaped from Chaos as he waves a finger back and forth through the air. A duster floats nearby, doing it's work without any visible hand to guide it. It floated along the bar's counter, dispersing the dust that had accumulated there. Occasionally Chaos would look over and flick another finger, lifting a glass with his inperceivable magic, and dusting beneath it. A pearlescent glow crackled beneath the mage's bright blue eyes as he waited for more people to arrive. Periodically energy matching his eyes and uniform would crackle across his skin and clothes, his raven black hair hiding the energy that traveled along his scalp. "Anyone?" He would ask aloud to seemingly no one. A shrug and an indifferent expression later, he would flick his eyes to the lighting; Without so much as a word or movement, the lights changed hue from a warm, orange glow to a soft, cooling blue.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Raises an eyebrow at Chaos*

"Blue? Did it have to be blue?Thats a cold colour" she says with a grimace as she heads to the bar.

*Slides over the bar to dig out some Hot Chocolate*

"Anyone else want one while I'm making it?" she asks from beneath the bar.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm
Chaos smirks and shrugs as he walks around the bar. "What? I like blue." He admonishes. A grin spreads across his lips as he thinks of the warm taste of hot cocoa. "Tis the season."  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I can see that" she says as she quirks an eyebrow at his outfit before making 2 Hot Cocoa's.

"Fresh Whipped Cream and Mini Marshmallows too" She tells him as she sets them out on the bar.

*Sips her drink* "Mmm heat and warmth"
User Image

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games