Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:59 pm
@ Pandy: Well Pandy I'm a bit tired since I was out all night with some friends and only got back an hour ago. The time is now 8am. xd
I got this cute Japanese Waitress's phone number too hehe whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:03 pm
@Bassy *shrugs* Pandy is a geek. Its ok xd *hugs*
@Celes ...it is? *looks for another table to hide under*
@Lazzy ...wow. When did you go out? And..*coughs* Are you gonna call her or something?  

PandyChibi

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm
User Image

@Celes Do you have a local Games Workshop store? If you do, you should drop in and have a look. They'll be very helpful 3nodding

@Pandy Win! *high five*

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm
Well its a 2 hour rain ride to the city and we left about 7pm so got there about 9pm and we got the 5am train back.

As for the lvoely waitress, I might go visit her again first soon at work and get some foods.  

Surazal Dloc

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Bass: It's not quite local, but there's one around. THough, even if I went out there, I still have no one to play with. Friends aren't all too interested, sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 pm
While you guys talk about cute little Japanese girls, I'm going to be working on my jars again. >3  

The Chexed Nut

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image

@Celes You could always befriend some of the people in the GW store. whee They'll be extra nice to you too, because you're a girl and they don't see too many of them. 4laugh

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:16 pm
*high fives Bassy* 4laugh
@Lazzy Oh... you were there for a good while but it wasn't horribly long. *shugs* Its for food... she nice?
@Chexie Close to being done at all?  

PandyChibi

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 pm
Point taken, but I don't do too well with the whole 'befriending new people' thing.

That, and I don't exactly feel like hearing, 'But wouldn't you rather have some wood elves instead?' every time I go in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:20 pm
User Image

xd Yeah, It's hard talking to new people.

I struggle with it too.

And, a cure for that is to say "No, I want Demons of Chaos. Then I can rip both your Space Marines and Wood Elves to shreds."

biggrin

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:23 pm
@ Pandy: Oh I didn't spend the entire 10 hours out a the one resturant. There was a couple of other places and some clubs we went to, but yes the food is very good. Yummy Japanese food. I think I'm just really happy because I've never actually flirted with a stranger before. I mean in the sense I've only dated a few girls in my life and they were friend to begin with. I spoke to her mostly in Japanese and complimented her throught hte evening then before we left I asked for her number and to my pleasant surprise she gave it to me blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:24 pm
PandyChibi
@Chexie Close to being done at all?

I'm about half way done. With the first three that I got done last night, I put the candy and candles in them, then decided I should put tissue paper on the tops as well, so they can't see into them. :3  

The Chexed Nut

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 pm
User Image

*dances* My model is nearly done! 8D

Ravener WIP 01

Ravener WIP 02

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:32 pm
@Bassy It looks really good! *thumbs up*
@Chexie Ooh. Sounds like they'll turn out well. I really want to see when you're done!
@Lazzy I've only went to a couple of Japanese places that were REALLY yummy. But we dont have many Japanese restaurants in the area. Oh and thats nice 3nodding hopefully everything turns out well with her  

PandyChibi

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 pm
@ Pandy: Well the Japanese resturants I go to a two hours away by train xd And yes I hope thigns go well too. But we have only met once, no need to get ahead of myself here xd  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games