Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 pm
I drink the rest of my wine. May I please have another? I hick up and blush redface  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 am
WhimsicalWhisper
Whimsical wanders into the bar, slightly apprehensive. "Hello, may I have a soda, please?" she asks.

"Here you go!" JoyRose hands her a User Image soda.

iTzFerocity
raises his flask in a quiet toast before returning his attention to the view of Barton Town below.

"And can I get you anything to eat with that, sir?" JoyRose smiles gratefully at his carefully stowed weapon, then turns kind eyes on his face.

The Rejected Punk
Takes a sip and giggles cause bubbles tickle her mouth.

JoyRose smiles as she passes her table. "I'm glad you like it!" wink

Victoria Whitechapel
orders another

Gets more of the mysterious green wine. "I'm glad you like it!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

samurai boploo

Party Prophet

11,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 am
Smiling kindly in return to the bar maiden, he gently declines.

I'm afraid I just dont enjoy my beverage quite the same with food on my stomach. sweatdrop

He slips a few coins into her hand discreetly in thanks for her attempt at hasty and valuable service.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm
Whimsical smiles at the bar maid. "Thank you," she says gratefully. Sitting down, she sips her drink.  

WhimsicalWhisper

Business Star

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm
My lady (Victoria Whitechapel) what did I tell you about running off alone!

Well while I'm here I might as well join you.

Ask for a drink, something sweet please.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 am
User Image
A Shadow looms over JoyRose as she is serving customers at the bar: red eyes stare at there prey as a tawny tail swishes back and forth over the floor. Suddenly the shadow pounces and tackles JoyRose to the ground.

"SQUISHY HUGS!!!" The feline shouts as she glomps her comrade. Feeling very pleased with herself the feline saunters away leaving the twitching JoyRose on the floor wondering what just happened to her.

Snickering gently the feline grins at the fallen bartender: "I'm Back!" she says joyfully before asking for a bottle of ice cold milk.
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Angry kyker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 am
(A shadowy figure walked throght the door and strate to the bar) "Give me your strogest drink." (Take a hard look at everyone in the bar)
.... "Hi how is every one I am new in town"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 am
User Image
"Well hi there newcomer" purred the feline at the bar. "Welcome to our place - the bartender seems to still be unconscious on the floor so I'll help you out"

The feline hops over the bar, moving around the downed bartender and grabs a drink for the newcomer.

"Here you go - enjoy!" she says as she pokes the downed bartender with a stick gently. "Hmm I might have pounced on her a little too hard" she says with a grimace. "Oh well" she shrugs her shoulders and grabs an ice cold bottle of milk from the fridge. Sipping the milk straight from the bottle she watches for any signs of life from the downed bartender.
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:13 am

Annie walks in the room, casually stepping behind the bar itself. She begins prepping drinks, pouring herself one one the side. Just because she is making drinks doesn't mean she can't get a little buzz going.
"I guess I can make these now that our previous 'tender is... out of commission."

She grins and takes a sip or three, eying the sparse patrons dotting the room. How unfortunate. This was not good for business at all, "Hello, all."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 am
User Image
"Hi Anneh" The feline chirps from beside the downed JoyRose "I think I killed her" she says with sorrow in her voice.

"Can I get another bottle of milk please" she asks as she steps around the downed bartender. "Hmm maybe I should stick her in a cupboard or something...its like having a dead body - you just dont know what to do with it" she giggles as she prods the body with her toe.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ebony stumbles into the Bar lazily, dark circles under her eyes, no makeup, and her laptop case's strap slung over her shoulder. She carries her stuffed pig and a hardback copy of Madame Bovary in her hand.

"Hey Annie," she yawns, making her way to the counter and pulling out her laptop. "Can I get a Red Bull or three?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 am
User Image
Ancantsia giggles and waves happily at Ebony from her spot on the bar, her tail swishing lazily behind her.

"Ebony - I think I killed JoyRose!" she giggles as she points to the downed bartender who was still twitching on the floor. Gulping down her milk she slides across the bartop to sit next to Ebony.

"Whatcha doing?" she asks as she watches the Guild Captain sink into a chair.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 am
Annie grabbed a few of the energy drinks and slid them down the bar, all western and cool-like. She pulled out even more milk for Ancantsia and slid it to her.
Damn.
I'm so ******** cool. I should be wearing a cowboy hat or some s**t.

She nodded in appreciation of her own thoughts and said, "Well, in some cases, bodies can move after their deaths... So it is possible. Don't hide the body here, classic mistake. I swear, every time. This is why you get caught!" Annie sighed, and turned to Ebony, "What on earth has made you so tired?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am
User Image
Ancantsia stare at the unconscious JoyRose with horror.

"I dont want her to become a zombie - she might eat me!" she says in horror.

"Anneh you would save me wouldn't you?" she pleaded to the barkeeper.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Annie sighed and shook her head, "I don't mean zombies, actually. Bodies can move after death because the central nervous center is still firing signals even though the body is dead. So corpses can continue to twitch after death."

"Zombies are just the product of fear, not reality," Annie took another swig, "But to answer your question, no. Probably not."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games