Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Kazuma smirched and quickly he formed a dome around him and topped the stone room, depressing the explosion, and the eletric force was nullified by the rock. Kazuma opened up the stone and jumped into the air, he growled as he tackled the boy. Pulling him back down to the earth he released him and his arms and legs were encased in stone, Kazuma did handsigns and a rasengan formed in his hand. Kazuma frowned at the boy "You know, you were blessed with a power. Too bad you could not make it great" at this he pushed the rasengan into his body and destroyed his heart. At that moment he encased the body fully in the rack and carved into it simply "Host: tried galantly to destroy Konoha, unfortuanetly he was dissposed of quickly".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm
Name: Emtaihonaleu Saburemaru
Village: Sand
Equipment: Needle/syringes, and herb storage devices.
Reason for visiting: To buy some stupid herbs
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): till i find my herbs. they'll probably be growing somewhere.

Empty walked into the leaf village. On his way in he noticed the Man-rock carving. He walked over too it and ran a hand over the smooth surface(i hope). 'Sixie.. such a shame.' yawned the Ichibi. Empty took out a long syringe. He stabbed it into the rock and drew out some muscle fluid from the man. He had always wanted to see if the cells of each host were any different. After that he smoothed the syringe hole over again. Then walked into the village.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm
Empty left the village with his plants in hand. He'd be back soon. Too make his trip faster he opened a scroll on his waist. Two arms shot out and drew an inky bird on the wall. The bird then peeled off and empty climbed on top of it. The bird gave a few mighty flaps of its wings and flew away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Obviously dangerous.
Obviously a bad idea.
But he obviously didn't care. So he arrived at Leaf. Arrived to talk. To people who would listen. Or maybe not. Who knows. He was just bored. Bored of his dull life, sitting around at a chair, waiting for anything and everything to pass his way. Problems. All people had problems. And he had to listen to them. So he needed a break. And he'd use an important matter as an excuse.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo walked past the gates of Konoha as he began to leave he turned to look at the village once more, he was leaving for a little while to explore the world something he used to do when he was a Sannin but once he became Hokage he settled down. It had been a few years since then and Hanzo once again felt the call for adventure, he'd leave for now and return stronger. In a quick flash Hanzo dashed away from the gates.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 162 (Monthly Bonus - December 2010)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

A red feather seemingly fell from an empty sky as a whistling sound was heard above. The one who'd made his own name known by just surviving had returned to Kohona, his home. Metal still covered his scarrd arm, but the way he landed was so gracefully one would forget about his name for a second. "I'm finally home..." He smiled and folded his wings in, a thought crossing his mind. His tattered scarf waved behind him, he'd owned it for some time now, it was starting to get worn. Purple hair and eyes seemed to make him stick out, which only meant it could be one person, Vincente had returned home. He didn't consider himself famous, but as a genin he completed two S rank mission, and one A rank as a chuunin, his feats of willpower had given him a name too, and he had a home. He was so much more than that thought, being homeless by origin, he was taken in by a sannin, and he survived the destruction of the Leaf with his childhood friend. His blades, Dawnfang and Moontide had awakened in time for the exams, but he still tied with his opponent. Shrugging, he smiled his same blissful smile. "Time to make myself known then." He said, opening his blood red wings and flying off once more. [/exit]

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

[[Pretty much a recap of Vince's life...yeah, moving on...]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers