Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 am
User Image
Ancantsia sobs silent tears

"I would save you if it ever happened to you" she cries then shakes her fist at Anneh

"Fine! I'll remember this when the zombie apocalypse comes - I wont be sharing any of my stuff with you"

sad
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Skyler walks in and looks over the room, takes a breth and moves to the bar

"fill me up, bar keep"  

Holy skyler

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 pm
"I'm back from hiatus." Chaos whispers wrasply and walks in

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Annie sighed at her response, "No, you wont. The statistical probability of all of us dying or being turned is so against our favor that grudges won't matter at that point. I won't help you, because I'll probably be a zombie. You as well."

Annie nodded at the two new entrants, Skyler and Chaos, "What're ya havin'?" She asked both of them.

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

Holy skyler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 pm
y--you kn-now you you'r my best friend -as i stumble and fall over -  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 am

Annie holds in a laugh at Skyler, "I... think you don't need any more drinks."

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm
"Whatever you got, please." Chaos hoarsely growls from beneath his hood and mask as he sits down at one of the tables near the bar; slowly, so as not to tug on the hem of his cloak.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:25 pm
An old, 1940's style plane lands outside the bar, out by the gazebo. A young girl, around the age of 19 jumps out of the cockpit and pulls her goggles off of her head. She strides through the gazebo to find a shadowy figure-not affected at all by the moonlight that shined through the balcony-leaning over a railing and smoking a cigarette that also seemed to be shrouded in darkness. "Hey mister!" she called with a soft midwestern accent, "Is that the er bar they got fer the newbies?" The figure turned toward her, the cigarette in its mouth seemed to stop existing and the only color the girl could discern on its face was pure white in both its eyes and mouth.

The figure's large round eyes squinted as a sharp pointed tongue came out and seemed to lick its lips, "Heyyyyy, haven't you been here before?"
"Yes sir, but I haven't been around the bar yet. Was bored so I reckoned I might give it a try."
"Heh heh, well have fun in there."
"Hey mister, aren't you coming in?"
"Yeah, yeah, in a minute, kid. Just lemme enjoy the night air a bit longer, eh?"
"Whatever you say mister!" the girl called as she walked into the bar.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 am
A little after the female in the plane had arrived at the bar, a teenager around sixteen found her way to the place. "Hmm.. I guess this is it." Running a hand through her redish orange spiked hair she grinned. Going in she looked about, she could smell different scents like beer, cigarets, B.O's and ... sadly throw up. "Wish all bars didn't smell like this.." Blinking her golden eyes she made her way to an empty table, while getting a few stares. "Guess they never seen a tom boy before.." Sitting down she fixed her blue and gold tunic and closed her eyes for a moment. "Hope they got some chicken fingers or at least curly fries."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 am
The contrast between inside and out was quite different for the girl. The moon shining as brightly as it was, she had no time to adjust to the darkness inside. It was obvious she was new to the whole bar scene, as she stumbled about tables and chairs and bumping into other customers. Finally, someone pulled out a chair to get up, which happened to land right in her path. By the time the girl had seen the chair she was already flung across the room and right into the lap of a poor unsuspecting tomboy.

"Oh! I'm awfully sorry there, er, miss?"  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm
Not even realizing what had just happened she looked down to see a female on her lap, which caused her cheeks to grow a light pink, usually she did not blush when females landed on her lap but it was out of embarrassment. "Y-yes I am a woman.. more like a tom boy, but eh.." Quickly she helped the lady to her feet to not make things more awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 pm
*sits down at the bar*

Hi ya'll! I'm off on a big contract tomorrow so I thought I'd drop in first and have a drink. smile cheese_whine Double T&T please! Tanqueray and Tonic...  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm
"Oh, heh heh, sorry then miss. I'm a bit of a tom m'self. I always found wearing breaches to be much more comfy ridin' airplanes and whatnot," the girl explained, reaching under her aviator's cap to play with the fluffy cornsilk hair about her neck. By this time she'd adjusted her eyes quite well to the environment, not only seeing the girl right in front of her, but also a quite colorful figure entering the room. "This place attracts all kinds o' folk doe'n't it?" she remarked to the girl about the man who had just sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm
Annie took another swig from her glass. It was nearing empty and, noting this, she downed the remaining liquid. Delicious. She mixed herself a fresh drink. It was significantly less fruity.

It was only after taking a sip of this new beverage that she turned to attend to her customer's needs, "Whatever we've got and a T 'n T comin' right up!"

She mixed the drinks while watching the newest patrons in amusement. Never a dull moment, she supposed, and decided they probably didn't need all that much alcohol this night. Annie laughed to herself and passed the drinks on to their future owners.

She turned to the two girls addressing the moody one first, "I don't think anyone cares that you're a tom boy. Tom boys can be hot. I think they're turning heads at your obvious distaste to the smell of the establishment they frequent and enjoy. No one likes a downer. Do you want a drink or do you want a menu?"

Annie smiled at Designer, "I think we get such a nice distribution of people because we're open and accepting of new and friendly faces. That's the official answer, anyway. I prefer 'because we're not dicks,' but that's just me. What do yah drink?"

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games