Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 pm
Welcome to the ATG Apple
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm
Hello. I am Bluee. I love the color blue, as you might be able to guess. I love discussion, and I don't know how to use emotes. I've been assured by the people in the IRC that I will learn in time by hanging around with them. As a result of my inability to show emotion with emotes, some believe that I am a cold, distant person, but I assure you this is not the case. I merely prefer to type in proper, formal English. I'm still a friendly person, and I hope to make many friends here.  

xxxx_placeholder_xxxx

pickle relish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Hi Bluee, and welcome to the ATG! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Hi, I'm Blair/Caro.
And uh, I like the color indigo, the band (s):
Red, Tool, and Breaking Benjamin.
And TV.
lol  

CBlairRun

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am
Welcome to the ATG smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:43 pm
Ummm, hia. I am Pancake/Corine ^-^ so...yeah! I like Naruto,pancakes,drawing, and lots of stuff. mrgreen so, hi...or bye... stare biggrin  

corines

Kawaii Ladykiller

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm
Fuh-fuh-fuh... f-fuh... Fuh-FEEEMALE PANCAKE!! O///O

W-welcome to the ATG... er... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm
im katie smile thanks for accepting me biggrin  

ImADinosour--Rawr

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm
What's this... Another Pancake I see... A FEMALE one at that... I see... Interesting. Welcome to the guild Pancake... Panny... No no.. Damnit, What shall we call this one?

Another welcome goes to Dinosour. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun talking to everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm
Hi guys and chicks. I am emerald. I hate lables and I love music and hemp necklaces! I love art and stuff. I am turning 21 jan 3rd! I cant wait. Anythign eles ya need to know. pm or comment me!

thansk. peace.love.  

Emerald Clover13

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image

Welcome to the ATG, Emerald! We hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the actual mods of the guild ('cause I'm not a mod).

biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm
Hello, I'm Natty.
I'm passionate about the things I believe in.
I'm a firm believer in true arguments (as opposed to fighting).
I enjoy human interaction immensely, even if behind the walls of a computer.

I'm pretty cheery. =)

EDIT:
I'm sorry for forgetting in the initial post - but thank you for accepting me. =)  

ennaelatan

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Hello Natty! Welcome to the ATG, and I bet you'll have plenty of fun here. No worries about not posting in here first... To be honest, when I first joined I forgot to post in here for close to three months, by the time I made my introduction I was already known by a few people. I hope to hear that you make a lot of friends here quickly :3

Also, if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM myself, any of the other mods, or Bass ( as he is an old member and he should be able to help you with any questions or concerns, or if need be contact one of us mods in case the situation calls for it. )

Have fun, post lots, make friends, and welcome to the ATG.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm
@AlcPan: Oh thank you for such a warm welcome! I see you're quite a well mannered and charming individual. 3nodding
I plan to post lots! Lots and LOTS and lots. If Gaia Forums were houses, the General Gaia Forums and even the Extended Forums there would be shacks. This guild would be... akin to say, the Taj Mahal!  

ennaelatan

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:43 pm
ennaelatan
@AlcPan: Oh thank you for such a warm welcome! I see you're quite a well mannered and charming individual. 3nodding
I plan to post lots! Lots and LOTS and lots. If Gaia Forums were houses, the General Gaia Forums and even the Extended Forums there would be shacks. This guild would be... akin to say, the Taj Mahal!

You'd think I was like that, but you'd be horribly wrong, but only on occasions. I try to keep myself in check, and when I fail to do that, some of the other mods will make sure I stay in line for me smile I can be quite rude at times you see. I promise I'm working on behaving myself, and if I ever say something rude or offensive, just know that I don't mean it, and that I'm probably just in a pissy mood because I can get like that from time to time.

As for your comparison of this guild to something as grand as the Taj Mahal... Ehhh, yeah, you're pretty much 100% correct right there. This guild is amazing with all it's awesome members and fun events that happen for holidays ( which of course all credit for those events go to the other mods as usually I'm too boring to help out with them really, though I'm going to try to change that next event that comes up and actually lend a hand for once :3 )  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games