Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm
"Ah I see!.. well it's good to have someone similar to understand one another I guess!" She giggled a bit and watched the lady play with the cornsilk hair and followed the eyes of the other to the colorful figure. "Indeed it does."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 am
The girl turned to the waitress that appeared beside her. "Oh um, hello miss. Jist a mellow yellow for me thanks, technically I'm not 'sposed to be drinkin yet, heh heh." she explained, pulling out a pilot's licence from her waistcoat pocket that proved she was not in fact 21.  

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 pm
A pinkette with a white dress waltzed into the bar with very little grace, throwing a silly, serene smile at those who bothered to look. Then, after finishing with a subtle gesture, she seated herself at a table. "It's...hot outside, guys." she mumbled, and pressed her face to the cold table. In that moment, she was expecting, any moment now, someone to hand her a cold drink.

Avi Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 am
Annie nodded to designer and poured her the non-alcoholic drink, "Good of you to say so, 'cause I wouldn't have checked." She took another sip of her quite tasty, quite alcoholic drink.

Was she 21? It was a mystery. Cyber drinks don't count, anyway.

Probably.

She turned her gaze to the new entrant. Looking her up and down, she asked, "Are you ordering a drink or are you content with the condensation on the bar table?"

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 am
The girl turned back to her companion as she sipped the concoction that uncannily resembled Mountain Dew. "So! Th' name's Marcie, an' if you don't mind me askin', what brings you to the bar, since I reckon you're not of age either, am I right?" she leaned over towards the red headed girl with a sly grin on her face and her hand up against her mouth even though she wasn't lowering her voice at all.

On the other side of the bar came a woman about mid 20s. She didn't look like she was from around here (she was boasting a Durem kerchief worn around her neck) and yet everyone recognized her as a regular here at the bar. The woman had short, dyed red hair that swooped over her face on one side and was swept back on the other where the back was cut into a boyish frizz. She wore a striped black and red hat with a chain hanging from it and matching running shoes that she had been using all day. Between her belted top and shorts you could see her toned abs poking through, as well as the muscular calves underneath her red and black tights.

She was Jacquelyn "Jackie" Matthew, famous Rejected Olympics Runner from Durem. "Annaaaaaaay!" Jackie called from across the room, clutching a bunch of colored balloons she had received from the opening ceremony.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 am
Tainii threw a cheeky grin at Annie. "The condensation's nice and all, but I'll settle for anything cool." she replied, lifting her head to meet the woman's gaze. She wasn't particularly choosy about what she wanted; in fact, she was incredibly indecisive and therefore couldn't exactly bring herself to name a particular drink.

Avi reference:

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am
Here eyes looked over to the other after taking a quick look around the bar. "That's a nice name you got. And no I am not, but I was just around the neighborhood and decided to well.. 'come in'." The young woman chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 am
~she walked slowly up to the door of the tavern her senses were going haywire and her golden green eyes grew black from the smell of the humans inside she took a minute to gather herself then silently opened the heavy wooden door,stepping in she looked around checking for others of her kind and noticed she was alone so she ventured to the bar seeing a kind looking woman and spoke in a hushed Irish accent~ D-do you serve vampires miss? ~she smiled kindly careful to not show her fangs so no fear would come to anyone~  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 pm
Fūma Kotarō and Tsuruhime…

An elf walks in, her gaze on the single black rose in her hand. The thorns p***k her, but one can see only a little bit of blood, jarring against her purple skin. She walks into a wall and crashes.
"Gaah. I really need to do something about this helmet." She mutters, pulling it back so that it only half covers one eye. A kitten that was being dragged along by her skirt mewled, rolled onto its back, and went back to sleep. "Oh, sure. You don't care." The elf retorts.

Bestest/craziest/strangest couple ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Yuki walks in.

cranewings

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 pm
A few days had transpired since Tainii last visited the bar. She had been up and about, but could finally settle down and rest. This month, she was on duty at the bar. A young vampire came in, smiling and speaking in a kind, Irish accent. She had long, curly, red hair that was strewn up in pigtails that trailed down to her shoulders. The look was so, very cute. "We sure do! Is there a type of blood that you'd like?" Tainii asked, strapping her apron around her waist.
WickedClover

She couldn't help but noticed the next three visitors that came. Two were a woman and her kitten, that laid upon her master's long skirt. The odd thing was, the woman was so purple-clad, that even her skin was purple! The black rose that rested between her fingers dressed the look very well. "Welcome to the bar!"
Kitalpha Hart

The third visitor was another cat, dressed with a red scarf. The waitress thought to take no mind to it, but the cat was, in fact, a member of the NSTG. Therefore, everyone was to be treated the same. "Hey there, little fella!" she chimed once more, maintaining the smile.
llx SacredMemories xll

Avi reference:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm
"No Miss, I do not have much money so what ever may be the cheapest you can give me" she smiled sweetly still hiding her fangs  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

cranewings

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:07 pm
Yuki sat on the floor looking up at the waitress. "Meow. Errr.. H-hello." Small kitty meowed and tries to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am
Kit looks up. "Oh, hello." She looked down at the cat, growls slightly, and picks up the sleeping kitty. "Really?" she mutters again.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:12 pm
Tainii shrugged with a small smile. "Well, the economy's been pretty bad since H.R. Wesley went down. I'm glad they're starting the reconstruction and all, but it hasn't been good for us. I get the feeling." she replied as she turned to pick the cheapest bottle of blood in sight. She poured it steadily into a pretty goblet and handed it to the woman. "That's 100 gold, I hope that's fine."
WickedClover

Looking at the woman with her cat again, the barista couldn't help but giggle. "Is there anything that you would like to have?" she asked, leaning against the counter. The pair was simply adorable.
Kitalpha Hart

The cat was adorable. Tainii had to lean over the counter a bit to see her, but she was definitely there. "What would you like, kitty cat?" she asked, almost having to resist crooning over it.
llx SacredMemories xll

Avi reference:

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games