Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm
"Good~" Larai said in a sing-song voice, now finishing up with the tent and putting it in the bag of holding. "Now, off to Syria we go~"

Mala hugged Van from behind, her eyes half closed at the moment. "Such a sweet little baby, isn't she?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm
"No doubt because she's taking after you more than Kai and Larai did." Van said smiling at Mala as he put a hand on top of hers.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 pm
"Oh, I strongly doubt that." Mala said with a soft chuckle. "If she does, I expect she'll have quite the jealous streak too - which isn't something to look forward to."

It wasn't too long of a trip until they got to their destination, a filthy lawless hovel of a dock town. "Now, whatever-your-name-is-I-don't-really-care, let's go get a boat before some amateur pickpocket gets the wrong idea."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm
"Except for when she has no reason to be jealous in which case she'll be loving and wonderful." Van said giving Mala a kiss on the cheek.

"It's Daemon. You won the damn bet and made me come along, you could at least pretend to give a rat's a**." Daemon said flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm
"Fine, fine. I'm Lorelai Tyrell. Just call me Lorelai, though." Larai replied with a big ol' grin. She found the name Daemon somehow familiar, but couldn't for the life of her remember where she'd heard it.

"I can't possible be that sweet." Mala said with a soft chuckle, her smile and prideful look contradicting her words.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm
"Maybe so, but then I'm your husband, either way, I think I'm allowed to overexagerate." Van said with a smile.

"I make no promises~" Daemon said with a cheery grin. A somewhat long name like that begged to have a nickname.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 pm
"Maybe. But I'm your wife, so I am too." Mala replied.

"As long as it isn't anything demeaning or stupid, I honestly won't care." Larai shrugged, now casually heading towards the scent of booze and despair. Mainly, where all the pirates would be located.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm
"Not that you really can over exaggerate, since we all know I'm already perfect." Van joked, starting to leave the room to let Anise sleep.

"Once again, I make no promises~" Daemon said keeping his smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Mala chuckled. "I wish I had your confidence."

Larai sighed softly, really not looking forward to whatever humiliating nickname Daemon might give her. Once they arrived at the shipyard, Larai looked about. "Okay, Daemon, shall we pay for someone to ferry us to Syria? Or do you know how to steer a ship yourself?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm
"Sorry, I've never been on a ship in my life. I'd offer to fly us there, but Milly relieved me of my wings some time ago." Daemon said with a slightly disgruntled frown.

"You're married to a god, you have permission to do a little gloating every now and then." Van said with a smile. "Besides, others may not think so, but for me you're perfect."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm
"Ouch. I'd offer to heal that, but I can't help with old wounds or disattached limbs." Larai said, almost feeling bad for Daemon. Wings would be a pretty useful gift to have. "Why did she take your wings?"

Mala hugged Van once more, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside from the compliment. "Oh, you're so sweet, you know that?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm
"Wouldn't be with you now if I wasn't." Van said with a warm smile as he hugged her back.

"I'm pretty sure it was her way of asserting dominance, make sure I knew she was in charge." Daemon said calmly as he rubbed one of his shoulders in memory of what happened. Sure life for his f*cking hell at first, but over the years he just got used to it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm
"Well, how long have you been under her grasp anyway?" Larai asked, ever so curious about Daemon's captivity now. "If you were used to her treatment, it must've been a pretty long time."

"You have to be this sweet to tolerate my temper tantrums." Mala joked, matching his smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm
"Let's see....At least five hundred years, maybe a thousand, tops." Daemon said rubbing the back of his neck in thought.

"They're rarely aimed at me to begin with, so I never have anything to worry about." Van said with a chuckle.

((Gonna grab some dinner. Bbl.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm
{Okay, see you when you get back.}

"Oh gods, no wonder you seem like such a sociopath!" Larai commented, shocked that anyone could retain any bit of sanity after being locked up for so long. "Well, this adventure'll be good for you I bet. You need to see the world after being locked up for so long!"

"Well now I feel a whole lot better about myself." Mala said with a chuckle.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games