Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 pm
((If I gain weight at all here in college, it's going to be the fault of their delicious cookies in the dining hall. While you have the basics like chocolate chip and sugar cookies, they also have these amazing chocolate fudge cookies with white chocolate chips. @w@ ))

Van gave her a soft kiss as his tail made its way up her leg. They'd traveled back to their room and now he was pulling her down with him onto their bed.

"Hey, I take offense to that. At least I'm a high-functioning sociopath instead of the slaughter-happy nutjobs out there." Daemon said, unsure if he should touched by such sentiments or not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 pm
{I know, right? My school makes awesome chocolate chip cookies that I try to get as often as possible. I bet you by the end of my highschool life, I'll end up looking like a strangely hot Rosie O'Donald. (Loljoking)

...But yeah, cookies are the shiz. XD ...Just not those hard a** brick ones.}

Mala returned the kiss gladly, enjoying his gentle touch and the lack of gods or other monsters trying to kill them for once.

"I know, I know, but it still must've been murder for one's sanity to be locked up for so long!" Larai said, a look of concern about her. "I'd offer to buy you a drink, but drunks tend to get all touchy-feely. So instead, I'll let you chose whether we hijack a ship or pay for ferry."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm
"You're already a thief, and I'm a demon. I'd think the hijacking would be the obvious answer!" Daemon said with a slight chuckle that she even had to ask.

((And I guess if we're going to have separate time skips going, might as well speed up the Van torture....>w>;; ))

"This. This is not 'putting on a little weight'." Van said somewhat worriedly as he stared at his reflection in the mirror and felt around his stomach. It had been just a few more weeks and his slightly-less-chiseled-than-usual abs had really just become one nice bump around his scale line. Right about where his lower stomach would be if he were still fully human. Right about where Mala would start getting a bulge whenever they were expecting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm
Mala slipped out of bed leisurely, a very pleased and lovestruck look on her face as she approached Van from behind and hugged him tightly. Either Van had some new pheremone he didn't know about, or Mala was still pretty pleased from the previous night. "What's the matter?" she asked, kissing him on the cheek shortly afterwards.

"Great! Also, it should be a smaller boat - since those require less effort to sail. Still plenty of effort, but not as much as a larger boat would demand." Larai warned Daemon ahead of time, already heading towards the docks.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm
"This." Van said, staring down at his stomach where he rested one hand. "I know very little about the anatomy of non-humans, but I am starting to get a very bad feeling the nagas' birthing roles are reversed...."

"Maybe some local has a nice yacht or something to swipe..." Daemon mused.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 pm
Mala's expression quickly changed to one of confusion. "Wait...what?" she asked, almost in disbelief. "I never thought that I'd be the one getting you pregnant in any situation." she muttured, still quite surprised. "Are you sure? Really, Really sure?"

"Maybe. Let's just look about and see what's here before we decide."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm
"Mala. This is not the stomach of a man with poor eating habits. This is the stomach of a pregnant woman. I think I'm sure." Van said seriously as he twisted around to let her see.

"It's like shopping without having to worry about the price tag." Daemon commented with a smirk as he stuck his hands in his pockets while following Larai and admiring the boats.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm
Mala looked even more surprised, at a complete loss for words for many moments. "Van..." she muttured softly, before looking up at him and caressing his cheek. "We've got alot to prepare for, don't we?"

"Exactly! Though if I can't sail it, the responsibility lies soley on you." Larai warned as they got near the more expensive and well made boats. "Any that suit your fancy as of yet?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm
"I....really don't think that's what I'm worried about...." Van groaned, holding his stomach as he shrank down into a small coil.

"Like I said, just go for a yacht. Nice, small, and now motorized." Daemon said, reaching into some shadows and pulling out a nice captain's hat like some yacht club member.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm
"I know it's strange, honey, but we'll get through it just fine. We'll figure things out. We always do." Mala assured Van, sitting beside him. "Just think of the positive - Anise won't have to play by herself!"

"Then how about that one?" Larai asked, pointing at the nearest yacht. "Nobody seems to be inside, and hijacking that thing should be easy as hell."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 pm
"So, you want to do the honors, or should I?" Daemon said with a grin as he hopped on board.

"I know, it's just weeeeeeird!" Van whined, raising his torso up just enough to rest his head on her shoulder. "It's one thing to feel a kicking child through a soul bond, it's entirely different to actually be pregnant. Hell I don't even now if I'm going to be popping out a baby or an egg like this..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 pm
Mala gently stroked the back of Van's head, hoping to comfort him at least a little. "Whatever happens, I'm here for you. Everything's going to be okay, okay?"

Larai slipped on board as well, grinning at Daemon all the while. "The honor's all yours."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm
Van sighed, trying to calm himself down before he chuckled slightly. "Half snake and now a pregnant man....At least my life can't get any weirder."

Daemon sunk into the shadows, popping up inside the cabin where he sent a dark tendril into the keyhole on the control panel. A short bit of fiddeling later and he came over to open the door for Larai before taking the ship's wheel in hand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm
"Don't say that or you'll tempt the authors." Mala warned quietly, still holding Van close.

Larai headed in, impressed by the speed in which Daemon got the boat running. "I would've done it myself had I known you'd be giving me a run for my money." she joked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm
((Zelly: Hey! I'll have you know that I have been merciful!...Sometimes...And I'm out of future ideas anyway....*hides notebook of nasty plot ideas behind back* sweatdrop ))

"We've really just given up on maintaing the fourth wall, haven't we?" Van said with a chuckle.

"Well, when your replacement key is form fitting, it makes things go much smoother." Daemon said with a smug smirk, letting the tendril from his shadow linger next to him for a bit, the end of which was much more solid in appearance and was a perfect mold of the ship's lock.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games