Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm
{XD Lol, don't worry, I've got plenty of nasty ideas myself~}

"Pretty much." Mala replied proudly.

"That's pretty cool. I almost wish I could do that." Larai said with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm
"I suppose we should be thankful it's just us and Anise now. Kai would have a field day with this, I'm sure." Van said, a small smile creasing his lips as he gently rubbed his stomach. He'd been so used to rubbing Mala's pregnant tummy, it was rather strange doing it to himself for a change.

"Come to the dark side; we have kickass shadow powers." Daemon joked with a grin as he started up the boat and zipped away from port.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Larai laughed, heading over to stand beside Daemon while looking out the window in front of them. "What else can you do? Magically, I mean."

Mala placed a hand overtop Van's, kissing him on the cheek once more. "And I would've had a field day reminding him of how adorable he was back when he was ten and still wetting his bed."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 pm
"Eh, I think he might be a little too old to be affected by that ploy anymore. Besides, this is male pregnancy we're talking about. I think it's a little hard to top that." Van said despite his smile growing a bit when Mala's hand rested on top of his. The pain at the end may have been unbearable, but then how many couples could say they got to fully enjoy the wonders of having a kid?

"It's all shadows really, but their uses are quite extensive. Teleportation, binding, hiding, creation of just about anything...It's pretty multi-purpose." Daemon said with a rather proud smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 pm
"Lucky. All I've got is my dashing good looks, nimble fingers, quick feet, and did I mention my dashing looks?" Larai replied in a joking manner with a small smirk.

"He's still a very prideful young man. I'd be able to find something to shut him up." Mala replied with a small shrug. "Still, I'm here for you, no matter what."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm
"I know." Van said turning his head to give her a kiss. "Think of this as my thanks for going through this twice and pushing out three bundles of joy." he said with a slight chuckle. "Let's just hope I don't get all crazy hormonal too."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 pm
"If you do, I know where to find the icecream." Mala said in a joking manner. "I'll also give you a massage whenever you need it, okay?"

{Skip to arrival to Syria or to later event for Larai and Daemon or something?}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 pm
"Thanks, though I should be fine for now." Van said with a small smile before looking back down at his stomach. "Still weirded out and a bit shaken, but the baby's still small and just starting to give me a baby bump. Give me a few months when I should be wearing maternity clothes, and then I'll be an absolute mess."

((Either/or, it's up to you. :3 ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:58 pm
"Alright. If there's anything you want me to do, just let me know." Mala said, smiling lightly.

~*~

The stolen boat was now docked at the port of the grand city of Ashtaal, Syria. Larai was clearly excited, having previously kissed Daemon's cheek just for getting her there. She now donned a hood, if only to hide her face from the more vigilant authority figures. "Come on, come on! Let's go~" she said excitedly, almost like a toddler first visiting a candy shop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 pm
"Will do." Van said giving Mala a kiss on the cheek before uncoiling himself and 'standing' sideways in front of the mirror again. "Still, never thought I'd be the one getting pregnant no matter what the relationship." he said running a hand along his curve one last time before getting back to their daily lives.

"Calm down, the loot's not going anywhere!" Daemon said with a laugh as he followed her with his hands in his pockets.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 pm
"I know, but I haven't been here in so long! I really like it here, especially with the large danger factor it has~" Larai said, keeping her excitement as she continued along. She couldn't help but wonder if Kai was here yet...

{Don't know what to post for Mala so...yeah. Also, goin to bed now. Goodnight!}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 pm
((G'night! :3 ))

"I guess it's true what they say about criminals returning to the scene of the crime." Daemon said, an amused expression on his face as he watched her.

"Just don't feel too obligated to pamper me though. Lord knows you've done enough for me as it is." Van said smiling back at Mala.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 am
"Only because I've got a bigger heist in mind than last time." Larai replied with a huge smirk as they approached the trade center of the city. The legit trade center, at least.

"Aw, hush! You deserve to be pampered plenty!" Mala replied, matching his smile as she hugged him tightly with her free arm.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am
"So, you've done this before, anything I should be keeping in mind while I'm carrying our child?" Van asked half jokingly as he returned the hug.

"Ooo, do tell~" Daemon said with a mischievous grin.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 am
"Lustava is the biggest crimelord in all of Syria. I pissed him off pretty bad when I used to work for him; for not only did I steal a certain holy relic that he had his eye on, but I even went so far as to sell it to his most hated enemy and I kept the gold for myself. Now, I hear he's going to try and redeem himself by stealing the Emperor's crown. Being the adorable b***h I am, I'm going to steal the crown instead and keep it as a trophy." Larai explained, whispering it in Daemon's ear with a broad grin. It was foolish to say such things loudly and audibly, since nine out of ten merchants - even in the legit sector - were some crimelord's b***h. "Since Syrian royalty's security is so secure, you can see how this excites me."

~*~

Mala thought for a moment, then went on to explain certain issues that she had that Van should be aware of. Such as the stronger appetite, the really achy back in later months, as well as the bigger libido. "Aaand....that's pretty much it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games