Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Hey kiddo no worries! I'm sure if you like it Zaias will love it."Ms. Powers finished inching the material over her forearms and grabbed the tips of Ali's fingers to make finding her way through the sleeves easier. The little caplet sleeves just covered the girls shoulders in that poofy way that made the dress seem princessy, but didn't over do it. The white upper material fell to a baby-doll knee length dress, the under layer of which was white, but a gauzey layer of rainbow pastels and a touch of cloudy gray striped downwards to a lace hem that matched those on the sleeves. The dress fell without wrinkle and Miss. Powers stepped back to grab the girls Hello Kitty hairbrush to tame the few stray fuzzy locks that were ruffled.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery was SO glad she hadn't worn heels, in fact her shoes were the spot of envy of many a fellow graduate.Though, she didn't need her sensory powers to deduce that, they looked good AND were flat. A nice combo when standing for AGES.

She looked around the sea of heads for Whit, he hadn't found her yet, they were supposed to stay in their groups, but like heck he would. "What good is becoming invisible for if not these exact situations?" he'd ask with that smile and a bit of a twinkle in his eye.

Avery shifted from foot to foot, and worried that she'd forgotten her group's place in the order. Was Whit before her or after???

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit was late, again, but meh. He straightened his tie and smoothed his hair back. A new look Tomas had helped him out with. He shrugged on his suit jacket, tailored and again brought by Tomas. He grabbed the small info sheet that told him his where to go's and what to do's. He'd usually just text Avery, but she only had that little clutch purse to hold stuff in and undoubtedly it'd be under her robes. Shooting his sleeves, he righted a cufflink and opened his door.
Time to get stuff done he supposed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Ali waved her arms once the dress was on, twirling around happily. "Wooow, it's so neato! And pretty! Your the best, Ms.Powers!" Though she had trouble standing still to allow the woman to brush her hair.

Jordan suddenly started when a breeze came by and she realized since she was wearing a dress...she had kind of forgotten her flight shorts. She dropped to the ground like a rock, but probably no one had seen anything...No one was looking anyways...

A bit of laughter came from behind Jordan and the girl spun to face the VP. "You!" "I'm sorry, Jordan. We all have to have a bit of fun." Jordan was glad she wasn't one of those types to blush, and the VP patted her shoulder. "You can sit now, prep's all done and it'll be starting soon," she said softly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Yes, good work ladies." Marsh said coming up the side steps to the podium, looking backwards at the stage. "Very impressive this year. Though it's no wonder. There's quite a group passing through." Marsh put his hands on his hips as he surveyed the area. He wasn't wearing his robes - yet. Mainly because he thought they did absolutely nothing for him, but also because they impaired movement, and as a student director for this event, he needed to move.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias rotated his head, as the giggling batch of girls beside him continued to act completely insipid. He really hoped Ali grew up....well, not too differently than them. They seemed happy at the very least.
If not overly bright.

Zaias tucked a finger in the short round collar of the fancy shirt Miss Powers had given him he pulled it away from his neck for the space of a breath then let the Chinese looking thing alone. He wished fervently that this would start soon. The sooner the better, then he and Ali could really get started on life.

Not that he wouldn't miss his new friends from school, even the doc and Miss Powers were decent. But at the same time, he was very much OVER being around the kids who'd been a grade below him.

He crossed his arms and stood looking severe as was his habit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm
[ Alrighty, let's wait for some other people, I think~ ]

"It was nothing," Jordan said, giving the VP a pointed look.

She laughed and moved towards Jordan, spinning the girl and pushing her towards the seats. "Oh sush. You know it'll make a good story." She turned from Jordan to Marsh. "Thanks for your help with this, Mr.Marsh. It's especially difficult when it comes to graduation because the President is leaving..."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"The school will manage, it always does. Even if the Telemachus experience has been....unique." Marsh tilted his head as if in acquiescence to the word. He took a breath and turned to check the seats which were slowly filling.

Whit weaved his way through the crowd, his new "Do" noticeable enough to garner him an easier path.

He saw Aves back and snuck up to pull her close around the waist.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Whit! You don't have your gown, and you're not in the right spot! You don't wanna miss your cue -you dork." she tossed in the offense in lieu of her typical lack of endearment. Whit understood. He also understood how she'd known it was him before she'd even looked to see who it was.

(I agree but we could use an ominous type shadow post if you know what I mean wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm
[ Hmm...okay... ]

The shadows on the stage hidden within the flowers seemed to grow deeper and surge for a moment, before returning to normal. From shadow to shadow the darkness moved, seeming to be searching for something. Then again, and just as slowly, the shadow of the side of the science building seemed to grow and darken before the strange fluctuation disappeared from the location.

The VP, -insert name here- nodded. "Yeah well, the guy'd better make me President, or I might not let him leave."

I heard that~ Tele spoke into both their minds.

"Good. I was hoping you would."

Jordan floated backwards and off the stage, down to ground level. She couldn't exactly say 'good luck' or anything to Avery or Whit, so she just went to sit down at the edge of her assigned section, many of the better seats being already filled. It was rather surprising, how many normal students attended the graduation.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm
(My beddy byes now)

Marshes eyes narrowed, and he looked using only his eyes, from side to side.

Blinking he shrugged it off and went to go get everyone in the back checked over.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm
[ Mee too~ Just one last 'shady' post, then off to bed

Also yay! Someone new joined! Just in time for all this plotsy goodness, too~ ]

"I don't see why we have to wait for the Boss to find 'em...and why do we have to wait in the crowd, of all places?" Rei grumbled, leaning on the small boy next to her. "P-please, Rei, you know we can't just run in..." The girl gave an exaggerated yawn. "Yeah, yeah. Just tell me when I get to do something. Hey kitty, you there?"

A ways away and a bit into the forest Katsu sighed and had to restrain himself for the thousandth time from throwing away the communicator. "Yes, Rei, for the thousandth time, I'm here." Rei took a breath. "And no, you may not switch places with Bull to take a 'cat nap' with me." He put Rei on mute for a moment and turned to Bull. "Seriously, why did we put her in the crowd, again? You know, surrounded by people?" Bull looked at the male and shook his head. "Look, this is how we split up. Just be glad she can only bother you though that thing." Katsu sighed, knowing there was no argument to be found, and clicked the communicator in his ear back on. Bull, who seemed immune to it all, was watching the distant school through the trees.  

Wolfyofthesky

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Standing in front of the school gates, Kristaine surveyed the view. "Huh... How fancy.." she muttered under her breath, starting towards the Kindle Hall. It was quite easy to locate it with a map in hand. After a few minutes of walking and almost getting lost, she found her dorm room. The numbers 202 were in a fancy gold font that glinted in the right angles. Upon entering her dorm, she noticed that there were two besides on opposite sides of the room. 'Oh... I have no roomie yet...' Dropping her bags onto the right bed, she opened the largest one and jumped back. A black blur leaped out of it, landing on the soft mattress. "Seele~" cooed the female, engulfing her cat in a hug. The cat meowed and purred happily, rubbing its face against her cheek.

After a moment of showing affection to one another, Kristaine resumed to unpacking her items and neatly placing them in her side of the room. When she was done, Kristaine placed her black rank ribbon around her wrist then walked towards the rather large window and stared outside. Seele, her cat, jumped onto the windowsill, meowing happily. A crowd of people caught Kristaine's attention while she was staring at the school ground absentmindedly. "Ah... Isn't there a graduation today? Let's go check it out, Seele!" Gently picking up the sleek black cat, she placed him on her head and dashed off, slamming the door shut. Seele was used to perching himself on top of her head, so it was no trouble to keep himself from falling off.

Once arriving to the place where the graduation was taking place, Kristaine curiously glanced around and noticed that she somehow stood out with her red short dress. "Ah...?" Not knowing what to do when feeling a couple of stares on her, Kristaine simple raised an eyebrow at them and smiled. An odd combination for a reaction, but it was her nature.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 am
[ Ah, I think I just might have to make Jordan another posting style...then again, I have way too many characters to make one for all of them xD Which reminds me, I should make some basic character templates for the Black Spider gang soon... >.> ]

As Jordan walked along the edge of the crowd she noticed a girl in a red dress. A girl she'd never seen before. And, being Jordan, she knew almost all the faces at the school. Partly due to the Student Council, partly because she spent a large amount of time staring at people's faces as they passed by, her sketch book flipped open on her lap.

Others seemed to be noticing her too, though for a different reason. It was sort of tradition for kids at Iris to wear their I'ras color in some form when they graduated. Though most of the kids attending wore colored clothes as well. Even if for most of the guys it just meant, say, a blue tie. The reason this girl stood out? A bright red dress... paired with a gold and blue eye. Jordan's own dress was an uncharacteristically light blue with dark frills and trim. That was the last time she'd go shopping for a dress with Maria.

"Heyyy....Do you...ah...go here?" Being so straightforward felt a bit weird for Jordan, but she was learning to deal with it when it came to things like this. She was, after all, a fairly curious person.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 pm
(New girl! You're doing fairly awesome ^.^ keep it up.
Also - > LOL at Marsh, I like describing my own charries, makes it SO much easier XD)

Whit shrugged at his lack of a gown, his gold eyes flashed as he quickly caught the disapproving look Marsh sent from behind the curtain up on the stage.

"I'll find them eventually." he said shrugging. He sighed when he saw the look Aves gave him.

"Or I'll go find them now." he smiled and rolled his eyes.

User Image

"Oh good!" Avery enthused. "Because they were running out of certain sizes before, so you probably don't want to be showing up late....er...." she petered off and just tilted her head smiling.

Her own gown completely covered her dress, she'd opted for an indigo/violet cheat, as her green dress choices hadn't seemed nice enough. The dress was actually new so she hoped it was appropriate. The thin colored ribbons, violet, black and a complimentary green wound around her neck were just for decoration, that and her shoes were pretty much all that could be seen out fit wise.

Even so, she didn't want Whit to be caught in the "too small" knees showing type. She took his elbow and tried to turn him in the right direction.

Marsh merely eyed Whit from his perch on the stage and mentally shook his head. That boy would always cause a fuss, even if unintentionally. He was made to attract attention, which was an ironic thing as his power was invisibility. At least he'd paired up with Avery, the most responsible of students, Marsh doubted the girl had an immoral bone in her body. She was more than likely steering the boy even now towards the racks of gowns. And darned if she wasn't turning and pointing through the crowd.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm
Now Introducing....The Red Spider -for lack of a better name- Gang

You may notice the evil leader missing...for now... >:3

Character Name: 'Bull' Aaron Parker
Personality: Bull used to have a wild temper, but now he is much better at keeping his cool an amazing feat considering who he has to work with. He seems to have taken on a sort of leader role, and so far is enjoying it.
I'ras: Blue/Red - Water/Fire
User Image

Character Name: Katsu Takunomi
Personality: Bossy and a bit lazy, Katsu is quick to be annoyed and therefore a favorite target of Rei's. His powers are -pun- lightning fast though, which makes him a formidable opponent, especially when on a "mission" for the gang.
I'ras: Silver - Lightning
User Image

Character Name: Rei Zanil
Personality: Rei has a rather 'energetic' personality and likes to bother people as well as cause destruction. She went through a short scissors phase which ended promptly when she cut herself with a pair.
I'ras: Green - Growth (with minor healing)

User Image

Character Name: Cheren Archer
Personality: Cheren, a.k.a 'spooky/boy" is a docile soul. Fairly easy to manipulate, and a bit beaten down he's normally very quiet and reserved. Despite being with the gang, he's really a good guy on the inside, his morals take a hit with every successful mission.
I'ras: Indigo - Telepathy
User Image

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm
*Click-Click*

A whoosh of clothing follows.

A subsequent *Click-Click* follows. Followed by another whoosh.

It was Taco Kid! A high powered Kodak camera slung around his neck with an accompanying camera bag slung over his shoulder and bopping on his hip.

He was dressed in a pair of slacks and a dress shirt. No one could tell if they matched his Ira color, as he was busy squinting through the camera lens clicking away.

He'd already taken a full 8gig memory card of the crowd behind the curtain, now he was making his way around to catch the student committee in action. They loved seeing action shots of themselves.

On the way over he saw Ms. Powers an Ali. Ali of course being the most adorable human being on the planet deserved a picture, especially of her new dress. She was surely super excited.

Pausing Taco kid leant forward and perfectly framed a shot of Ali - arms in a balletic pose, looking upward, as her rainbow dress swung and the sun lit her from above and behind. That one could of course, be blown up.

Nodding in delight at the 3 inch display of the photo Taco kid went to move on when he bumped into a girl in green.

"Oh sorry! My bad." he said, not recognizing her, though she was a green Ira and wearing green so she surely must go here.

He unknowingly clicked the camera button as he wiggled his way through two people in the crowd, the camera held over his shoulder out of harms way, and perfectly capturing the girls face and that of her spooky companion.

And thus Taco Kid, made his way away from harm and into the photo capturing record books.
For now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 pm
[ Haha~ That's me~ A newbie~ Oh my.. it rhymed. whee Anyway, thank you for ze compliment! 3nodding It was kinda hard to understand what was going on. sweatdrop ]

Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

People wouldn't stop staring! Was there something wrong with wearing a nice red dress? Red was her favorite color! So was black... but that's not the point! Don't they know it's rude to stare? Even with Kristaine's attitude, she could only handle so much. And this... was too much. Being new didn't help the slightest.

She was about to apply a bit of her 'invisibility', but didn't get to do so. Why? Because a nice girl struck up conversation with her. It was actually just a question... though it did help the slightly flustered girl take her mind off of those stares.

"Yes... I do. I just got here today," Kristaine said in response to her question. "I'm Kristaine Lyzette. And the cat on top of my head is Seele," she announced with a cheeky grin while holding her hand out. Seele meowed, incredibly pleased that he wasn't being ignored.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 am
[Frosty~! :3 *glomp*

We're wearing casual, right? ...Confuzzled.]

Dannie was looking particularly horrid that day. She dragged her feet and scowled, having woken up on the wrong side of the bed that morning. She couldn't sleep the night before, knowing the graduation was today. She thought enough to wear a short red dress with black trimmings paired with heels that didn't make much clicking sounds. She let her hair down for once with just a red headband to keep the long locks of her white hair in place. Surely, it was a nice break from the school uniform but for such a reason that Dannie didn't particularly like.

She had rushed to the Disciplinary Committee's office from the mall then and recalled to mind the things Alex had said to her. But slowly, her mind drifted towards other topics -- mostly the graduation. She reached the crowd soon enough and blinked twice when she found Avery and Whit in the sea of people in front of her. She leisurely walked over and tugged on Avery's gown once. "Avery-senpai..." She said with a sort of sadness visible in her eyes.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games