Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am
"Well, I don't think wanting more sex has ever been a problem for us." Van said with a chuckle.

"Things like this are always more fun with a bigger challenge anyway. I've always wanted to screw with royalty." Daemon said with a devious grin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 am
"Being a thief, the law isn't exactly on my side. Pissing off Lustava, the crimeworld isn't either. Just a warning, but in helping me, you'd be making a lot of enemies." Larai warned, a serious look and tone about her before she returned to her more cheery one. "But that's part of the fun, isn't it? Pissing off royalty and everyone else while getting a nice trophy out of it~"

"Nope. I just thought I'd warn you." Mala replied.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:37 am
"Duly noted." Van said chuckling to himself as he left the room. "It's been a while since we've seen Riley. Can you imagine the look on his face if he saw me now?"

"I'm a lecherous a*****e and proud of it; if I cared about pissing people off, I'd be on some lame vision quest or other such bullshit trying to change my personality." Daemon said easily.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 am
Mala thought for a moment, considering how it might be as she walked alongside him. "That'd be interesting to see, wouldn't it?"

Larai grinned all the more brightly. "Good. Now let's find a tavern or something. Understandably, you'll have to do all business transactions - since someone might reccognise my face up close. I'll provide the coin for the expenses I bring up, though, so you don't normally have to worry about funding me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am
"We should really tell him to come visit at some point. I'm sure we've all got a lot of catching up to do." Van mused as he poked his head into Anise's room. He suddenly had the urge to spread the news to everyone they knew, but everyone but Anise would be more confused and slightly horrified. Anise on the other hand was still too young to even register the news.

"Wonderful. Lorelai, my dear, I think this may be the start of a beautiful partnership~" Daemon said with a cheery smile as he put a friendly arm around her shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 am
"Yes, I think we should. I haven't seen my precious baby brother in soo long!" Mala said, excited by the mere idea of seeing Riley again.

"Indeed it shall be~" Larai said with a broad grin, doing the same. "I think I know the perfect place too..." she said, recalling her favorite inn of all Ashtaal - which was right inbetween the nobles' district and the slums.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 am
"Guess what, Anise? You're gonna be a big sister!" Van said with a small smile as he picked up their daughter and bounced her lightly in his arms. "You might even get to meet your uncle Riley sometime soon too." he said before looking back at Mala. "We may go way off on the crazy and drama charts sometimes, but I love this family." he said beaming.

"Just lead the way." Daemon said with a grin. "Oh, I do hope I get to steal the crown right off the emperor's head. I don't think you can come up with a more epic heist than that."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am
"That would be pretty awesome. Bonus points if we could do it all and not be seen even once." Larai said, sounding all giddy about the planned heist. She lead Daemon along, quickly ending up in front of a very large and expensive looking inn. "My favorite place in town! Looks fancy, but it's filled to the brim with interesting characters and strong alchoholic beverages."

"I wouldn't trade it for the world." Mala agreed, smiling that big sentimental smile as the warm fuzzies filled her heart up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am
"Ah, booze, my favorite of the beverage world." Daemon said with a grin as he looked up at the establishment.

"I just hope I don't develop man boobs because of this." Van joked with a chuckle as he settled down in a corner, slightly coiled as he bounced Anise in his arms. "I'd like to at least keep some semblance of masculinity."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 am
Larai chuckled and headed inside. "I don't remember the cost for a room, since I haven't really rented one in so long. I mostly just came here for the drinks and pleasant company. Now, whenever you're ready, go get us our rooms and I'll pay for my every expense."

"Don't worry, you won't." Mala assured Van with a slight chuckle. "And believe me, you're more of a man than any of the men I've ever met."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am
"Good. I'd hate to have to start wearing your maternity dresses and the like. Guess I've got an excuse to go shirtless for a while, unless they invent maternity wear for men." Van joked.

"Two rooms, my good man." Daemon said with a friendly smile after going up to the innkeep and leaning on the counter. "Preferably something nice."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 am
"That's certainly no loss for either of us." Mala half-joked with an ever so wide grin, mostly reffering to the fact that Van would be going around shirtless for awhile.

Larai leaned against the wall in the corner, waiting for Daemon to be finished with business.

The bartender grunted and nodded, seeming like a very grumpy brute of a man. He slipped over two keys, one for each room. "Upstairs three and four doors to the left." he said, reffering to where their rooms were at.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:52 am
"Three and four, upstairs, take your pick." Daemon said, holding up a key in each hand as he walked back to Larai.

"Even if I am going to start looking less like a hunky god, and more like I've got a massive stomach tumor?" Van half joked as he smiled up at Mala.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 pm
"Either's fine." Larai replied, taking a random key - which happened to be Key Four. "If you need anything, you'll know where to find me."

"You've always been and always will be my hansome, hunky god." Mala cooed, kissing him on the cheek afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 pm
"Ditto. Don't hesitate to ask if you get lonely in bed." Daemon said with a cheery grin before disappearing into his room.

"Chunky's going to be more like it." Van joked with a chuckle. "But seriously, it's just what, a little over eight months that I have to be like this now? Assuming naga pregnancies are anything like humans'?" he said shifting Anise to one arm as he patted his tummy. "So long as my getting preggers is on par with yours, this shouldn't be a common occurance. If it is...then we may have to look into getting my legs back. As...interesting as this all is, and as much as I love you, I'd prefer to remain the helper in childbirth, not the deliverer."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games