Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 pm
Nerius gasped as the beast slung his lodged body to and fro. The stomp sent tremors through his body, causing his vice-like grip on the sword to loosen. He felt himself flying through the air, his molecules vibrating apart again.

He came to rest several feet in the air, looking down upon the raging creature below. 'The poor creature is just...' his thoughts began. "NO!!" he roared again as his body exploded into a wave of water, then focused together again in a long, jagged spear of super-hard ice. He dove at the creature, aiming for what he presumed to be its stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 pm
"It takes about half an hour. That's not too long to wait, right? I think we really need Hedron." Ashoc chewed her lip anxiously. "Plus we could sort out more of the details of the plan. I'm not sure I exactly get where everything is."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius gasped as the beast slung his lodged body to and fro. The stomp sent tremors through his body, causing his vice-like grip on the sword to loosen. He felt himself flying through the air, his molecules vibrating apart again.

He came to rest several feet in the air, looking down upon the raging creature below. 'The poor creature is just...' his thoughts began. "NO!!" he roared again as his body exploded into a wave of water, then focused together again in a long, jagged spear of super-hard ice. He dove at the creature, aiming for what he presumed to be its stomach.

Hedron grabbed the side of the spear head and loses his footing and falls to the ground and the spear goes upward above him. he rolls out and puts his sword up and gets his guitar out and he turns it into a grenade launcher like he did in the bank and shot a grenade at the main body of Nerius.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 pm
Flying back in the air above the creature, Nerius rearranged his body again, forming into a giant sphere, then dropped towards the creature, landing hard on top of him.  

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Spifflicious
Flying back in the air above the creature, Nerius rearranged his body again, forming into a giant sphere, then dropped towards the creature, landing hard on top of him.
he let out a roar as he got hit and he grabs Nerius and throws him off at a wall then he slowly gets up

Heln: "how do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm
He evaporated as his body slammed into the wall, flowing in his gaseous form around the creature as it rose to its feet again. Then, forming a coherent band of gas, he condensed and froze again, pinning the beast's arms to its side.

Somewhere in his head, a voice rang out, "Do you know where your loyalties lie?"  

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 pm
Spifflicious
He evaporated as his body slammed into the wall, flowing in his gaseous form around the creature as it rose to its feet again. Then, forming a coherent band of gas, he condensed and froze again, pinning the beast's arms to its side.

Somewhere in his head, a voice rang out, "Do you know where your loyalties lie?"
he jumps up and lands on the band around him and then he loosens the helmet again and shoots a stream of the buring energy on the band. after a bit he breaks out and rolls away. he hits the ground again to shake the earth then he charged in and grabbed Nerius and tackled him through the wall of a building. he then starts slinging Nerius around hitting thing with him then throws him back into the street  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 pm
"I realize that Heln, and I think I have a solution." Daedalus walked over to the heavy artillery, picked it up with ease and broke it down. The pieces flowed into him and he turned to the others. "Problem solved. Lets move, we don't want to keep the chaos waiting."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Kusaragi
"I realize that Heln, and I think I have a solution." Daedalus walked over to the heavy artillery, picked it up with ease and broke it down. The pieces flowed into him and he turned to the others. "Problem solved. Lets move, we don't want to keep the chaos waiting."

New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Um, Kusa. We aren't anywhere near those weapons <:3)

Heln: "We're waiting and thats final Daedalus. We'll just review the mission until Ashoc can teleport us back"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Nerius felt his molecules forced back into his solid human form as he struck the pavement full force from the throw. He winced as the very real pain shot through his arms and back. He was getting tired, but he couldn't give in. This task... such a simple one... had become so complicated. The teleportation scar was long gone now, and he had no idea where the girl had gone.

Slowly, shakily, he got to his feet, brushing off the pain bit by bit as his wounds filled with water and solidified. The effect was surreal as his body, littered with gashes and gouges, began to gleam in the sunlight.

"Hear me, beast!" he called in desperation, holding his temples as he focused again. "I fear this is a fight I cannot win! Yield, for I am beaten! I realize you have opted for silence, but..." He trailed off, not sure what to say next. In his head, a vicious squabble between choices was taking place. He knelt to the ground...  

Spifflicious

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 pm
((Dang it I thought they were. xp Ok then Ignore last post then))

"Very well. I hope Hedron can hold out long enough for us."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius felt his molecules forced back into his solid human form as he struck the pavement full force from the throw. He winced as the very real pain shot through his arms and back. He was getting tired, but he couldn't give in. This task... such a simple one... had become so complicated. The teleportation scar was long gone now, and he had no idea where the girl had gone.

Slowly, shakily, he got to his feet, brushing off the pain bit by bit as his wounds filled with water and solidified. The effect was surreal as his body, littered with gashes and gouges, began to gleam in the sunlight.

"Hear me, beast!" he called in desperation, holding his temples as he focused again. "I fear this is a fight I cannot win! Yield, for I am beaten! I realize you have opted for silence, but..." He trailed off, not sure what to say next. In his head, a vicious squabble between choices was taking place. He knelt to the ground...

Hedron walks up to Nerius and took up his chainsaw and held it to Nerius' neck and growled viciously  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Nerius felt the weight of the beasts shadow fall over him, opening his eyes as the cold steel of the beast's sword came to rest on his neck.

The air around him was warm and sticky... he felt each bead of condensation that had collected on the beasts armor... Silence... Then... "I don't know your name... behemoth... but..."

Nerius exploded into a misty haze, expanding far from the chainsaw-like blade, and swooped in on the creature's head. He collected slowly focusing every thought, every nerve cell in his hazy existence concentrating on the creature's mind.

He spoke in telepathy...

"Creature, you have not yet beaten me... If you will not hear my speech, perhaps you will listen now..." He collected and froze, sealing the creature's helmet in ice.

"I have a mission. And you WILL yield to it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 pm
"Review the mission... I walk calmly back into the bank apologize for my absence for the opening, I hack into the computers and shut off the security, clearing the way for Roland and Ashoc to open the vault and cause as much collateral damage before the authorities arrive. Meanwhile, what will Heln and Hedron be doing?  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm
Hedron roared and he took off the outer helmet and he focused hard and he yells out loud and he sets his entire body into flame with the hot energy.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games