Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 am
"Oh? Do I, my dear Thaliat?" He said innocently, as if he didn't already know what she was talking about. "Well then, I am dreadfully sorry, for you see, I have a no return policy, so I'm afraid that you'll just have to make do with whatever you have. I hope you can understand...No hard feelings, right?"

He grinned cruelly, his body distorting strangely in a manner similar to that of an old TV playing a slightly disturbed VCR tape.

"Ooops, look at the time...I must be going...Hmm, but I can't be having spirits going through my walls and running around as they like. Too many secrets that are hidden deep within this building...oh what ever shall I do..." He paused for a moment, to make it look as if he was thinking, though it was obvious that he already had a plan, and then snapping his fingers as if he had just figured out what to do. "OH! I know, how silly of me, should have done this from the start."

He cracked his neck and then his nuckles, as if to prepare to do something strenuous. "Oh, and Thaliat, I suggest you run. Now."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 pm
Skrat continued to stare at the stars, and noticed that his vision started to blur. It seemed he was drifting in and out of conciousness, as if he were falling asleep. But no, he couldn't fall asleep now. It was time for battle, not time for sleep. If he slept, he might die. He couldn't have that, it'd be letting his team down. He felt his body arise from the ground, though he wasn't consciously doing it. The next thing he knew, he was staring toward Xan's body, though he didn't know quite how he was standing. His vision shifted toward Slim, bent over, a syringe in her hand. He wondered what the syringe was for, and noticed that Slim was moving closer. Was he walking? He couldn't quite tell, for he was still drifting in and out of conciousness.
He was soon above Slim in height, then he noticed that Slim was coming up to him, or he was going down to her. He heard himself speak to her.
"What's the syringe for, mi'lady?"

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 pm

"Thats bad for the battle!" Saverio yelled as he saw Slim attack Skrat. He charged at the three of them. He didn't want to have to worry about numbers, and the Xan and Skrat fight was over, and Skrat won. Slim would have little difficulty attacking a weakened Skrat, so he jumped in the air and threw the hammer at her. "No cheap shots on my watch little missy. Only guys can do it from behind!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:21 pm
((Alright...Time for my big flashy entrance... *Cracks knuckles*))

Opening her eyes, the healing energy fades, and she realizes there are several re generated and healed minions in with her...."I see you've all made it..." She says with a light chuckle... She stands and stretches....looking at all of the healed minions doing the same...."Healing chambers are so awesome...." She looks to her abdominal area, and smiles brightly realizing that there is no blood. Its a shame they tried to take her out so early...she eyes the rest of the minions shaking her head"Now lets get down to business, There is a battle going on out there, and it seems im the only healer, for tens of thousands of minions....*She stops to eye her steadily growing audience, and sees about 5 hands raise* Oh...you are too? Good i need help...We need to get these people healed, as well as healing eachother when needed...." She stops mid sentence....knowing that xan is hurt, she shakes her head, waiting to know if he needs healing, if it is needed bad enough he will show up here....

"Alright guys....we gotta go...remember stick together"

She snaps her fingers, and she dissapears, re appearing in the battle field, with a good few thousand healed minions, she sppears to be filing her nails....She shakes her head laughing...

"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?!?!"  

WhisperingSouls

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:06 pm
Reiku's eyes bolt open, he squirms around a bit, forgetting where he is. His hands feel the floor of the dark realm he just fell asleep in. "Ah, right. . ." he said, remembering how he passed out there. He sat up and smirked.

"Okay. I figured I have enough energy for a return trip. A bit less hasty this time." he said, rubbing the back of his head. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes, not even going to bother getting up till he fell through. He concentrated his mind and fell through the floor of the dark realm.

He sped downward towards the battle, not sure of what was going on, but alas he stood up, facing the inevitability of landing. He used his small ankle wings to slow his descent down some, so he wouldn't land roughly.

At last, he landed smoothly on the ground and smiled, he was in the middle of a pit of Kai's minions. "Heheh. Looks like there's gonna be some fun, now." he said. He practically glided over to the nearest group and kicked one of them square in the jaw, making said minion tumble over. "No need to spill blood just yet, I need a warm-up."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Behind her ebony blindfold, Slim's eyes widened upon seeing Skrat. She flung her syringe to the side, bringing her katana up with both hands in a wide arch to take a swing at her opponent.

But as she did so, she heard Saverio's cry, and barely managed to pivot in time to block his hammer with the broad side of her blade. The dark aura that had engulfed her seemed to solidify into a tangible mist for a moment as the shock leapt throughout her body, jarring waves of force produced by the impact shooting through her bones and muscles. She fell backward, skidding along the ground. Gritting her teeth, she leapt back to her feet, and held her sword up stubbornly. No snapped muscles, no broken bones. Minor bruising, but the armor and absorbed company power had helped her greatly.

"There are no cheap shots today, Cookie," she replied sternly, nodding slightly in Skrat's direction. "He's come and picked fights with MY men, so I'm going to fight back with fang and claw, if I have to. YOU don't have an army to look out for."  

Slim95
Crew

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 pm

Saverio smirked in the air and muttered "More ******** magical s**t." Saverio flipped in the air, did a double axle, a 360, landed and bowed before charging at Slim in a crouched position. "Skrat, forget the army and go get Unda! It's pointless to fight them now." He yelled as he neared Slim, and as he did he jumped to the ground and sliding tackled at her hoping to get behind her and get his hammer back. "Screw the army, all in all they are just bricks in the wall! I took out at least 30 a few minutes ago, I should be the one you are fighting! Now lets dance!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:30 pm
"Aw. Hell."

Thaliat looked frustrated and clasped her right hand around her locket, for a moment looking as though she would tear it from her throat and flinging it at Undakai. Thaliat closed her eyes and stepped back, but she did not run.

Thaliat simply disappeared.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Thaliat opened her eyes, and sighed with relief. She had flung herself back in to the spirit realm where she was no longer withing the walls of UndaCorp. Nor was Undakai standing before her. In fact, both now were a transparent mirage of an image far below her. She did a quick check and sensed none of her troops were in UndaCorp, but just in case sent out an mental call for all of them to maintain their distance until further notice.

Thaliat hovered above the facility and took a moment to scan the rest of the battlefield. She saw the chaos and grinned. It certainly looked like things were not in her favor. Such odds she found rather inviting. Somehow, even Undakai's ascertainment that her relatives spirits would not be returned did not phase her. After all, she came from a long line of warriors, and she knew that the battle field was where they would expect such fates if that was how it was to be...though Thaliat had other intentions. What could be stolen from her could be stolen back.

Thaliat let herself drift away over another part of the battle to get a better look at Skrat's end of things. She had to let him know about Rose's predicament. Her own fight would need to wait until she could find a better way to attack Undakai. Seeing Skrat, Thaliat let herself slowly sink back to earth, though she did not cross back to the physical realm just yet.

"Hey, Boss...we have a problem."  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:49 pm
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the palms of his hands pushing up against each other. Slowly, a dark energy began to build around him as the ceiling, walls and floor around him seemed to crack and break apart, the ball of dark energy crackling louder and louder around him.

Slowly he parted his hands, the energy condensing itself into a small black ball about the size of a basketball of pure energy, lightning seeming to crackle around it.

He sent one quick message to all of his minions inside the building and just outside of it.

Jump

With that, he slammed the ball into the ground...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:17 pm
Reiku continued beating various minions that surrounded him, kicking them as they advanced. "Heheh. Damned things are persistent, I'll them that." he said, delivering a bone shattering kick to a minion's chest. "Now, I should locate Skrat." he said, focusing a larger portion of his brain on finding his brother.

He pinpointed the location of an aura that he identified as Skrat's and set off in that direction, kicking minions out of the way, if they refused to move (as many of them did). As he was about to Skrat's location, he saw a slightly alarmed look in a minion's eye as it prepared to jump.

'Perfect.' he thought, jumping up and over the minion as he was slightly crouched down, kicking off the minion's head for extra air. Then turning to a jump kick, kicking another minion in the chest before landing.

Reiku Alche

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:18 pm
She winces a bit, hearing the hate in her boss's message....

She looks from side to side, at all the fighting....she turns to the minions....."Lets goo...."

One by one they each disperse into a fight to defend their master.

((I will get more elaborate later, for now, my tooth hurts and my sons awake....C yah guys soon...)))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:25 pm
Undakai's message flowed through her brain like a fire, every nerve in her body prickling. Instinctively, she teleported herself.

Her intention had been to go a mere ten feet up, but the suddenness and thoughtlessness of her decision had her thirty feet in the air, twenty feet from where she had originally been...

In the split second before she began her decent, she thought, "Well, it could be worse. I could've gone 100 up, or 60 down, I suppose....""  

Slim95
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:31 pm
Thaliat saw Slim jump and grabbed Skrat without realizing that he could not see her. She pulled him up with her as she hovered above the 30 feet off the ground. What ever was about to happen, Thaliat was glad she sent her troops away so there would be no more losses on her end. She hoped the others would not be too close either, but she had a feeling that may not be the case.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:58 am

Saverio slid on the ground right past where Slim was, and kept going. "This teleporting s**t is a real pain in the a**" He though as he switched from sliding into rolling and grabbed his hammer, and used it to stop his roll. He stood up and he looked around at how everyone was off the ground, even the "lifeless" Skrat. Bewildered Saverio looked around for Slim with little luck. She was not around, but once he looked up he saw her.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:25 am
"Alright guys, we can't ignore this call...." One by one, all of Undakais minions, begin to hover, not 10, not 20, not 30, but close to fifty feet off of the ground...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games