Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa xD
Totally non formatted post rofl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:54 pm
Woop Woop! I bought an OMG box and opened it, I ended up with a wig worth like 22000 gold!! Luck is on my side today!  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky you, symphony! ^O^

I got myself an ankh pendant which was worth 6k in the stores but has its price dropped in the mp ... -_-|||

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:10 pm
I'm playing in the market place. I've never bought items just specifically to resell before. I read that post someone put in the Questions and Answers section and understood it better so I'm trying i out. So far it's been going well but wish me luck.  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:19 pm

The one by newt or whatever his name was? ^O^

I found the tips pretty interesting as well though I have yet to try it out xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:25 pm
My only problem is knowing which items to pick that will sell well.  

Symphony of Serenity

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dropping by for mommy...

Hope you'll join in my mini-contest...

sad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:21 am
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:44 am
Lol Koro yeah, just wait till new year then. It ain't long away anyhoos. I can't wait to see your new look girl! 3nodding

And w0w Serenity.. luck is on your side girl. The OMG Box and the Lotto XD

*does some extra rub-age on Serenity* wink

Bah.. i'm at a loss with the MP since the crash of it.. I just don't know what to do nows.. crying

Thankies Alfred and Ryan for teh bump-age heart

Thankies to y'all for dropping into my thread like.. everyday! XD

I lub j0o! heart

*huggles and smoochies* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:47 am
No probs Chii ^^
I am just doing my job that I had before creating a quest thread here, and I love to be here - It is a cute thread ^^

Mumbles: *please pm alfred some random numbers...he is getting sad...*

/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:36 am
Waah.. i took a look at Alfred's contest thingy..

ZOMG what a brain squeezer! XD

I read the question over and over again like.. 20x and still couldn't understand it xp

It's 2.30am and my brain is gona blow up eek

So yeah.. i PM'd a random number.. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:07 am
Pssh *thank you Chii*

I cant believe Rio is leaving!
zzzz....my avatar now resemble my feelings - Sad + Anger!
The warrior is born evil

/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Rage is building up in me
Don't piss me now esp you yorish!
I promise you will die a painful death

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:40 pm

Thankies for the PM!

I'll extend my mini-contest tomorrow, Thursday...
"Patience"...i need this..

My eyes resemble grief and sadness, why is it that a special person would leave the guild at this kind of season?

See you General Ri0...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Apparently, some things have been going on. I'm sad to see her leave as well crying

But she'll still be around Gaia helping out newbies so all is not lost! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:14 pm
Does anyone know what guild she'll be in? Pm me please if you do. I'm going to miss her bunches! crying  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games