Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~A Quest for all things ƤƲƦƤŁƐ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All hail my awesomeness
  Yes ma'am, your grapeness
  Sure, with a big scoop of kiss my ....nevermind
View Results

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 am
I agree with Yen, especially since I have not said anything public about our fight until this post popped up.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 am
Utena_Tenjou_86
User ImageUser Image

I'm sure you've all heard by now that orchid is leaving gaia.
She is set on blaming it on me.
She's nothing but a hypocritical, little brat.

We have been fighting for a good while now, and I was going to let it go and move on with my life. Unfortunately, she wont let me.

She has now demanded that I give her back every freggin item she gave me.
This is nothing but a bunch of bull. She apparently got mad at me for block her. Um, she blocked me first. She's mad at me for doing to her what she did to me.

Now she's saying I some how have prevented her from accessing her own guild. This too is bull. She demoted and banned me from the guild. She also banned my mule and the guild mule. So I have no way of accessing the guild.

I'm giving back her damn pixels.
Once all trades are done hopefully she will leave me the hell alone.
I said before that I didn't want her to leave, and that she shouldn't leave because of me.
But now that she is set on ruining my good name, I don't give a crap anymore.
The sooner she leaves this site, the better.

I have added all PM's we have recently sent each other to my journal.
From there you can see the truth.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First off, thank you for trying to ruin my respectability, and the reason I am quitting gaia is because I didn't want any of this to happen. and may I remind you that you offered to return the items first, and I only blocked you for two days because I needed to think and than I unblocked you, but I doubt you even cared to check, and I am so touched to know you are concerned that I am leaving, especially since I introduced you to gaia. Your welcome by the way.

By the way that second to last line is really mature.

User Image

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:46 am
Unhinge the claws... 4laugh This can be dealt with nicely. Blue, Utena's allowed to say whatever she wants in her own thread, so long as she doesn't cuss, is gross, showing inappropriate photo's... you get the idea.

You have to understand... she's hurt. You're hurt too. You guys are going to say things you'll regret if you don't knock it off :/ I know you guys can be civil... and being civil is the mature thing to do ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:50 am
User ImageUser Image

You ruined it your self by posting that thread in the chatterbox saying that the person giving you drama used to be your best friend and that I have some how blocked you from your own guild.
Um, that's a glitch, this site is almost always glitching.
I don't have special powers to prevent you from viewing your guild.
And why did you post it? For pity? So I can sound like the bad guy?
Isn't that what you accused me of?

And regardless of how long you blocked me, you still blocked me.
No I did not check to see if I was unblocked, I didn't see the point.
Even though I've been told that I shouldn't, I'm giving you back all items you have given me.
In all honesty, only a few of the items I really want. And I'll just buy them again, no big deal.

And yes, you did introduce me to gaia. Thanks for that.
But guess what sweetie, I introduced you to the NSTG.
And how many of your friends did you meet here?

Yennon is right, we should act civil and mature. But that is not going to happen unless you stop pestering me. I only started coming forward with all this because I feel like you are trying to blame everything on me. I have tried my best to let things be. And once I thought things had calmed down, I get a message from you saying that you wanted your items back since I blocked you. Then 2 days later, I get another one accusing me of messing with your guild. So I put everything into my journal. From there everyone can see what we both said. And if someone happens to look at it and take your side, then so be it. The facts are there.

Clicky my eggs

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:21 am
Why don't you tell them why I'm mad at you? That's the only thing you haven't stated in your journal and I wonder why.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 am
I don't want to fight and I would like to come to an agreement to be polite to each other and forget what has happened on gaia. If that is desirable to you that is.

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:44 pm
blueeyed_orchid
Why don't you tell them why I'm mad at you? That's the only thing you haven't stated in your journal and I wonder why.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Okay I'll tell them, since that's what you want.

We had a fight because we had plans for a weekend. And orchid had invited another friend along. This girl was rude and even asked me "So how was the wedding night sex like?" after hearing that I'm married. I should have took orchid to the side and told her about how I thought she was being rude, I did not. I admit I should have. The whole day they have been talking nonstop about the fireworks that orchid's boyfriend had got. They were in such a hurry to set them off that orchid had told me, when I said I was leaving to go get my husband from work, that "Well if you come back and we aren't here, just meet us at the lake." And when I had come back, about 10 seconds after we got there and hubby was eating, she comes down asking if we were ready to go or not. Hubby told her, "Uh can it wait till after I'm done eating?" And our other friend who was there, happens to not like fireworks, they just freak her out. And said that no matter who would be setting them off, she still wouldn't feel safe. Now grant it, she said this to Orchid's dad instead of orchid herself. But since everyone else act so excited over the fireworks, she felt like if she had said something she would have just been a "party pooper". And way, later that night, they left for the fireworks and me and our other friend were stuck at her house. Why? because Orchid called us from the car and asked if we were coming. That was the last straw for me and her. I told her to just go ahead and go, since that seems to be the only thing she can seem to talk about. The next day, yeah we spent the night there too, she tells us last minute that she is leaving to go hang out with her boyfriend and his mom. Which made us feel like "WTF, she's leaving us here again?" It turns out that her boyfriend didn't tell his mom that he was in town, and she wanted to see him. So it really was last minute, and orchid had no control over it. But guess who told us that, not orchid, her mom. Well I was still frustrated over everything and had wrote a note and taped it to Orchid's door. It said "Thanks for this awesome weekend. It was great. I especially liked the part when you ditched us." That is all. No cursing, no name calling. Just me being sarcastic. I admit I shouldn't have done that, and I admit it was childish on my part to do that. But at that moment I didn't care. Well, me hubby and our other friend decided to leave and as I was leaving I had made a little comment. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I'm sure it was something like "to bad she's not here" And her mom freggin' exploded on me, and when I wanted to defend myself she told me that I couldn't say anything...gee I wonder where Orchid got that from. I'm sorry but when someone tries to deny me my basic right to speak, I get mad. I barely tolerate that from my own father, why would I put up with it from her. I said some things that may have been inappropriate, but she made me mad. And she didn't even know the full story, she thought I was jealous that she had left with her boyfriend. So I filled her in on what was going on, minus a few details to cover Orchid's butt. Like how when I was gone her and her boyfriend and the other chick had her boyfriend in her room with the door closed. And how Orchid had gave us an attitude about us "interrupting her". After we had talked for a while, things had calmed and me, my friend and orchid's mom were talking politely. By the time we left I had completely forgot about that note. If I had remembered I would have took it off. After we had left, her mom was the one to find the note, and left me a very angry message on my voicemail and said that "I wasn't "allowed back over there until I apologized". I later apologized and I had thought that everything was fine.

About 2-3 weeks later, I get a call from orchid asking if I had done anything to her picture. I asked her what she was talking about and she said she found a picture of herself all squibbled on so that she looks like a clown. I told her I didn't do it, but apparently she still think I did it.

Orchid I have not stabbed you in the back.
Leaving that note was dumb, but I don't see how that means I stabbed you in the back.
If I wanted to do that, I would have told your mom what really happen on my wedding night, and what I had to get for you the next day. And the tests you've taken. And told kailen's mom the real reason why I went to planned parent hood.

Clicky my eggs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 pm
blueeyed_orchid
I don't want to fight and I would like to come to an agreement to be polite to each other and forget what has happened on gaia. If that is desirable to you that is.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I would love to come to an agreement and stop all this.
I have apologized for everything I have done, and will not apologize for the same things over and over again.
I do hope that one day we can get past this and be friends again, though I realize this will not happen over night.
It may take months, it may take years, but I do hope we can look past this one day.

Clicky my eggs

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
blueeyed_orchid

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I would love to come to an agreement and stop all this.
I have apologized for everything I have done, and will not apologize for the same things over and over again.
I do hope that one day we can get past this and be friends again, though I realize this will not happen over night.
It may take months, it may take years, but I do hope we can look past this one day.

Clicky my eggs

I hope so too. But just give me time, that's all I ask, and if you could possibly help me in damage control. That would be great. I still mean what I meant in leaving gaia, maybe not for good, but I have neither the time nor patience to do it anymore. I have two jobs now and softball, and two college classes, so that is also contributing to this whole ordeal... I admit I have been a real big "female dog" but I just felt like I did about when Devin died, if you remember how bad I was back than, I kinda go into a recession every time someone close to me hurts me. It's just my way which I am trying to overcome. So I'll forgive you for everything if we both agree to never speak of this again, do we have a bargain? * I know it might take me awhile to forgive you but I will do everything I can.*

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image

I do remember how it was when Devin passed away. Our friendship was just starting when that happened. We all have gone through rough patches in our lives and I'm not going to say that "I had it worse" or that you did. But just as you said to me, you shouldn't take your frustrations out on me. We have both done things we shouldn't of and I do think we need some space from each other. I hope that you do come back to gaia. And when you do, I will welcome you.

Clicky my eggs

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:14 am
User ImageUser Image

*cough cough*

My dragons are getting too big for my posts, so I'm retiring the adults to the first page of this thread.

This post will be the last time I post with them.

Clicky my eggs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 am
::waves:: bye large dragons ^.^  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 am
bye bye adulties biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 am
bump!  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Bumping this page off

Clicky my eggs

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff