Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle was storming angrily off to bed once more, muttering darkly about how she hated reporters, when Roc's soft voice carried from his room. She immediately stopped and walked over, and opened the door. "Roc? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Reporters are experts at making everything worse" he pats a part of the bed beside him "Sit by me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 am
Gabrielle smiled and sat down quickly at the offered spot on the bed. "I know. I hate reporters. You're right, they do make everything worse. And I'm sure that's just the beginning." She took his hand and held it. "Ugh..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle smiled and sat down quickly at the offered spot on the bed. "I know. I hate reporters. You're right, they do make everything worse. And I'm sure that's just the beginning." She took his hand and held it. "Ugh..."

"Gabrie?..." he drags her down for a hug "....Let me handle them next time, if they want a story i'll give them the victims standpoint. always wanted this kind of opportunity" he said gently and stroked her back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:25 am
Gabrielle hugged him tightly, but snorted. "Wanted this kind of opportunity? What on earth do you mean? Why?" She allowed her nerves to be calmed by his petting, but she still didn't want them to have anything to do with reporters.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle hugged him tightly, but snorted. "Wanted this kind of opportunity? What on earth do you mean? Why?" She allowed her nerves to be calmed by his petting, but she still didn't want them to have anything to do with reporters.

"nothing, just let me handle it" he said to her gently. "I'm sorry about all of it though. Wish I could make everything better" he strokes her head  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 am
Gabrielle batted away his hand playfully. "Oh no you don't! Don't apologize! Don't wish you could make everything better! That's a way of trying take responsibility for things, and none of it is your fault. So don't, you silly silly boy." She hugged him gently. "Now you explain to me what you mean, mister, or I'm giving you nothing but apple sauce until you're better."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 am
"Or its me sympathizing for you for something you clearly don't deserve, and seeing how they'll be back in a few hours i don't think the apple sauce is a valid threat" he joked at her and gave her another hug"i just want to give them the story and leave, ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 am
Gabrielle decided she was't going to get anywhere with arguing further, so she hugged him and stayed silent, and nodded once to show she understood. "Mmm. I'll be back in a bit." She skipped over to her room and turned on the computer and quickly got dressed, then checked her email, and read the message from Eric quickly, then clicked reply.

Gabrielle
Hi Eric!

Yeah, I saw that the media dropped my name, last night on the news. Five reporters came to my house at quarter to seven this morning, and I expect it's only going to get worse. I've dealt with the media before, as you know, and I don't want to go through all that again. I'd really like it if we could crash at your place for a while. But is it wheelchair accessible?

I can never be too generous!

-Gabrielle

Once she sent the message, she got off the computer and got back on the bed with Roc happily.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 am
he pokes her in the side playfully "Anything new on the computer?" he didn't have anything but his gear to get on 'the world' and thats it besides the essential things. That and nobody ever emails him. "Sure you're not going to bed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 am
"Bah, I've been stuck in bed for weeks, I might be forced to rest, but I'm not going to bed more than I have to. And Eric emailed me, saying he'd be willing to have us crash at his place."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am
Eric groaned and retrieved the cordless phone from his nightstand "ello?"

"Eric, are you still sleeping at this hour?"

"Yeah, I was up a bit late last night mom."

"Doing what?"

"Not much of anything mom."

"You need to start going to bed at a decent hour"

"Ok, why did you call?"

"Well, no reason really. Just calling to see if you were up yet."

"Ugh... BYE MOM" Eric said, and hung up. He laid in bed for a while, trying to get back to sleep, but was eventually defeated and got up. After grabbing a doughnut from the box he bought a couple days ago, he checked his e-mail. He saw that Gabrielle had already been up this morning, and had answered him.

Eric 'Chaos' Smith
Good grief, that's ridiculous. Yeah, it's wheelchair accessible. It's on the first floor. The only problem I can see is there's a step leading to the kitchen. And even that isn't a problem, I've got a ramp around here somewhere (It came with the apartment)

Also, yes you can be too generous. It's commonly called "Being taken advantage of" wink

Eric "Chaos" Smith

Eric pushed the send button and then set to work looking for that ramp. He eventually found it in the bottom of the closet, and set it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Bah, I've been stuck in bed for weeks, I might be forced to rest, but I'm not going to bed more than I have to. And Eric emailed me, saying he'd be willing to have us crash at his place."

"Guess I might wan to pack up then" he shifts himself onto his wheelchair and then wheels himself around a bit around her "This really is pretty fun actually" he joked and smiled "Need to learn how to do a wheelie"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 pm
"Alright, I'll go pack and email Eric to tell him we're coming, you pack in here. Just call out if you need any help, ok? There's an empty suitcase under the bed for you." She stood up on the bed and hopped off cheerfully, then bounced over to her room and checked her email again.

Gabrielle
Oh good, that's perfect for wheelchair accessibility! You're a doll, Eric. Thank you. smile We're going to take you up on the offer, so be ready for guests. I'll cook for you though. smile

Well I suppose there is that. You win this round, Mr. Smith. *glare* Hehe. I'll call you when we're heading out!

~Gabrielle

She then pulled out a suitcase out from under her bed and opened it. It had some vital hygeine products in it already, some money and identification tucked away, and just needed fresh clothing. She always kept a suitcase ready to go in case of emergency. Choosing some clothes from her closet and simply placing them in, as she folded all her clothes instead of hanging them, usually, she was finished packing almost instantly. She shut the suitcase and brought it out, setting it down next to her bedroom door, then she went to Roc's room and knocked, asking if he needed any help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm
Roc gets out the suit case and rolls over to the closet and gets 3 pairs of pants and some shirts, he gets the helmet to his gear and hid the rest of it in case anything were to happen. he gets some hygiene supplies then rolls to the elevator and moves to the main floor, he then shuts down and gets his laptop with the charger and packs it away.

"ok, i'm ready Gabrie" he stretches and puts his suit case on his lap. "I can carry yours too if you want"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm
Gabrielle crossed her arms and shook her head at Roc. "Nu-uh. No way. You are NOT ALLOWED to carry my suitcase. I forbid it. Now, let's see..." She peered out from behind her curtain. There were more reporters outside, though not a big huge mob of them. But still, enough to be daunting. "Gorramit, how are we gonna get by them without them noticing the suitcases? Ah well, whatever." She quickly pulled out her cell phone and called Eric. "Hey, Eric? We're coming to crash at your place. There's a small swarm of reporters outside, so we might be a bit delayed. See you soon!" She hung up quickly, then opened the door, with a small smile fixed on her face.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff