Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorbo Red

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:16 pm
UserName: Zorbo Red
Nickname: Mira/Mi
Birthday: Sept 27.
Interests: Soccer, music, writing, reading, my grandma
Fav Class: Literature
Oh yeah, I hate Bush, Green Day, and Kanye West.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:24 pm
I feel flattered that I have been invited to join this guild.

My friends call me Mishi, I am, at the moment, 17 years old and attending my second semester of pre-university. I'm a chorus member in a Gilbert and Sullivan semi-professional operatic society.

I like: Manga, Anime, RPGs, drawing, writing, reading, Fantasy, Science Fiction, singing, hiking, magical girls, Shakespeare, Elves, Drow, folk music, jazz, blues, rock.

I hate: damsels in distress, bishounen who heap abuse on their token females (or otherwise put them down and are sexist at them), Totally Spies, the 'destined lovers' concept (which is really, really boring), kleenex ukes (because they're basically damsels in distress, but male)

My outlook on anime is very feminist. This is not always a good thing, especially when you like anime as much as I do.  

Runewitch_Mishi

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:33 pm
I'm Hikari, 19 years old.

I'm a US Army wife and mother-to-be (5 months to go).

Currently I attend college to get my associate degree in Graphic Design, but thruth be told I could care less about the degree. My goal is to be a published author which I'm well on my way to be as I just got a good editor. I'm also an award-winning published poet and research analysis writer.

My interested include (but aren't limited to) languages, mythology, ancient history, anime, manga, philosphy, psychology, (good, non-biased, un-hyporcitcal) debates, and books. I love books. I'm sure they'll be my downfall eventually.

If I can interject into a conversation, I will. I've pretty much got some sort of opinion (as long as its educated) about everything.

Not sure what else to tell you. Anything else you wan tto know, feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:33 pm
hello there
im uhh stoned also known as kimi
im 16
i have no clue what im doing here but it looks fun :0!

ah thx for inviting too i feel special 8D

Moo Moo Munchies

Gustav Geist Wagner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:37 pm
Hello, I am Gustav Geist Wagner. I have gone to private school all my life. i am not good at gramar so bare with me. I am also horible at spelling. I don't like posting alot but when I do I try to keep in mind I am not the olny culture represented by this forum.

I don't listen to much music but the music i do comes from the 60's 70's and 80's.

twisted

and fornow thats pretty much all i care to say about myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Hi. I'm Miffles, aka Shellzy, aka Michelle, aka Miffles: The Pantsless Wonder. I turned sixteen just this past September. I enjoy reading, writing, sketching, painting, listening to music, and watching tv/movies. I'm aiming to be a director of film and theatre when I get older, and I'm already working on rough notes for screenplays, scripts, and even a novella.

Some of my favorite bands/musicians include Oingo Boingo, Queen, Weird Al and his boys, Lemon Demon (I liked them BEFORE the Ultimate Showdon dag-nabbit...), Alice Cooper, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, The Kinks, Patula Clark, Sonny and Cher, Cher, Jefferson Airplane, and a lot of other stuff not on my mind at the moment.

As far as movies go, I am quite the Tim Burton buff (for the record, I am literally a life-long fan. I was watching Frankenweenie when I was three and have watched all his films growing up...which might explain a few things about me...). I do enjoy artistic/ aesthetically oriented films like Edward Scissorhands and Moulin Rouge, but I am not a huge fan of special effects. Some of my favorite non-Burton films include Psycho, A Clockwork Orange, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (much better than Bogus Journey), Rocky Horror Picture Show, Forbidden Zone, Kill Bill: Volume I (never saw much of II), The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, 12 Monkeys, CLASSIC Disney films. As you can see, my taste varies greatly.

I like to consider myself a fairly diverse person. Heh.

Oh, and thanks to Onyx for the invitation!  

Tatty-Bye

chie_edogawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:55 pm
my username is chie_edogawa (as you can see), my nickname is mikki, im 14 years old and in canada. im asian and in obsessed with anime. my friends say im obsessive and fun to be with. i make them laugh...and i laugh at anything. im always hyper and happy..if im not, there must be something wrong. i like rock, r&b, j-rock, j-pop and filipino songs. i cant really think of anything else to say...so if there is any other questions...just pm or add me^^

PEACE!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:00 pm
Well I'm the one and only FMK. I'm a big GCDer and sometimes a VGDer too. You probably can tell that I'm a big Fullmetal Alchemist and KH fan right now. I enjoy listening to anime and game soundtracks and some rock too. Heh, that's all I can really say about myself. sweatdrop  

Full Metal Keyblade

Aged Survivor

MeasureLifeInLove

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:07 pm
Hey. My name is Stephanie, but PLEASE dont call me that. Call me Steph. I am 13 and I love playing guitar, tennis, surfing, singing, hanging out with my friends and listening to RENT. I like alternative, rock, and Broadway music. I like being crazy. Its fun. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:08 pm
I am Angyles. I am a goddess and mother ((Corey who is going to be 11 in August)). Never married, but will be within the next few years. I am a credit analyst, which can get very boring at times.

I love video games, reading and listening to music. I still club hop occasionally and adore concerts....the louder and harder the better! My mother tells me at the age of 30 ((Soon to be 31 in 8 days)) I am too old for this behavior, but whatever.

I guess if you want to know more you will just have to ask. ^_~  

Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Miss Fro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:12 pm
Well I'm Miss Fro, call me Fro if you want.

First off I'm extremely flattered that I was invited to join. I feel special! whee

Let's see what else to put.... I'm trying to use the kiss method here (short and sweet) as I tend to ramble.

My favourite all time band is the Beatles but I'm also into some newer stuff like System of a Down. I also know random facts about the Beatles.

I play the viola and only can read alto clef fluently, so basically I'm screwed.

Erm I love the 70s, well mainly the fashion. I like fashion and the way it has changed but I'm not very big on current styles.

I am a white girl with a natural blonde fro. Oh yeah cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:13 pm
Hi. I are Shiarka. That's not my real name and no, I don't have an Ex named Jon. D:

As with any guild invitation, I am confused. But since it's free and I can't see the forum unless I join, I click join.

I'll be 27 next month. gonk So all you ***** best look the other way for your meats. And all you childrens get naked for me. pirate

Kidding.

Anyway... I like stuff. Stuff is good.

Read my comic! ninja  

Shiarka Jonless

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250

eXdreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:13 pm
Hm, what to say...

I am eXdreamer, or eXd for short. I like sunsets but not long walks on the beach. =D I am a gamer, an artist, and poor at making autobiographies. Arr.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:22 pm
Hm, well I was invited here so I'm giving it a test drive.

I'm Kylene, female, going to be 19 years old soon, I joined Gaia October of 2003 and my name was originally Ky-Chan but I felt I had outgrown the name and changed it to eternal moment. Anyways, I'm mainly an EDer though I can be spotted in Life Issues occasionally. I like to talk mostly about interesting topics where I can actually contribute to discussion and not just random chatterbox type subjects.

I'm an artist/writer/gamer. I draw and doodle anime-ish type drawings, and like to write fanfics ocassionally (me and my friend are working on a Harry Potter one). I tend to get distracted and never finish anything. I have millions of unfinished stories. I can also never keep art shops going just from lack of time or energy. Between college, work and friends its hard to find time. For games I tend to play rpgs, someone once told me I stick to kiddy games but that may because they concentrate more on puzzles and less on gore. I'm a big puzzle person. I'm finishing Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker as we speak. My favourite game is Kingdom Hearts and I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 biggrin I bought a game cube just for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

My favourite band is Fall Out Boy, I've been listening to them for about 2 years and still enjoy them live unlike everyone else I guess. People make fun of me for liking them, but they never had a problem with it before they became famous so I guess its just one of those "Its main stream so it sucks" attitudes which I will tell you right now I hate. Mae is also one of my favourite bands. I skipped MCR to see Mae in concert and I dont regret it for one second despite all my friends going on about how awesome MCR was, I would go and see Mae over MCR any old day. I also tend to listen a lot to bands such as goo goo dolls, third eye blind, the storkes, snow patrol, sparta, and saves the day.

My favourite books are the Harry Potter serries, Fight Club, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Catcher in the Rye. I like to read a lot, I'll spend a lot of time online reading fanfics and original stories to pass the time. My favourite movie is Vanilla sky (which no one else seems to understand, lol). I'm really into lucid dreaming though I have only accomplished it once. I like Butch Hartman's work and really like Danny Phantom (though it would be a whole lot better if it was aimed at an older audience that would understand it better), and who doesnt like Fairly Odd Parents? lol. My favourite comedian is Dane Cook and me and my friends quote him daily.

I'm a freshmen in college studying psychology. I want to be a clinical psychologist. I hate the cold and love the summer. I have a high tolerance for heat, I've been known to wear a sweatshirt in 90 degree weather, lol. I'm pro-choice, I'm all for gay marriage or any marriage that both parties can consent too just as long as no one is forcing anyone to go against their religion (i.e.: Only marry under law and not under church if the church doesnt want to wed you), I dislike organized religion and am athiest, and I am boycotting the RIAA.

Ya thats me and wow I talk too much, lol.  

Eternal Moment

Hilarious Gawker

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Forgetful Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:27 pm
Salut. o.o I'm Seattle, known irl as Eli (for short).

I'm gender ambiguous among other things. B ] (Mental androgyn. Technically female. D; ) And a Virgo! (Sun AND Moon, man. Yes, I'm a perfectionistic b***h as such. u.u; )

On Gaia, I lurk most everywhere, and post mostly around the GD and WF. I liked the AD until it turned into a bunch of rehashed mush.

I'm a writer, semi-artist (the only good reason to befriend me. xd ), and like all sorts of music. n.n (Favourites currently are: Nightwish, Sirenia, Frou Frou, Ladytron, Dresden Dolls and Wolfsheim.) I like most anything except for the majority of indie/folk, country, and bluegrass.

Musicals are ace. xd And ILOVEIMPROV. o___o C'ESTPASSION!
(Which in turn makes me love WLiiA? all the more. x3)

Reading is fun, but I don't do it nearly enough. I LOVE editing and aspire to be an editor & freelance writer. Maybe a journalist. I'm still toying with the ideas.

All in all, I'm fairly average, aside from having really long hair. o.o And my abuse of emoticons. :B

I ALSO suck at introductions! Hurrah.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games