Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:32 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte shrugged his shoulders absentmindedly, tilting his head to the side slightly before answering. "I guess you could call it intuition. You're a Ravenclaw, who are known for their wits, which roughly translates to being a nerd. Seeing as you were sorted into Ravenclaw, that same attribute can be pinned to you. The truth is hard sometimes, but nevertheless it is the truth," he said with a smug smirk plastered upon his face. And there she went again with the "see all, know all, hear all" bollocks just to prove that she wasn't, in fact, a nerd. Whatever. Deep down he was sure she knew it, just as he did. She just didn't want to accept it. Fair enough. It would take time, and when she finally realized it, he'd have to be there, mainly to point and laugh.

"Act nice? Why would I do such a thing? I'm just compensating for the idiocy of our year, not because of some personal reason, as you seem to think. Honestly, I've never met someone so dead set on finding their way to the core of a personality. It's a bit disturbing, really." He gave her a dirty look when she brought up his lack of friends--again. He was a bit sick of hearing about it. He didn't need friends. They were just an obstacle. He didn't rely on other people to help him through thick and thin, like others did, and for that he was thankful. It meant that the only person he had to rely on was himself, and he doubted he'd let himself down. "Having no friends is neither my fault nor bad fortune. I simply choose to be by myself. It's easier that way, having to only rely and trust on yourself. It's quite easy. You should try it sometime."

He broke his eyes away from her and looked towards the castle, where students were constantly coming in and out of, before turning his attention back to her. "Well, since you were so intent on helping me out, I'll give you the pleasure of leading the way. Doubt you'll lead in anything else, so I might as well do you this favor." He held his hand forward, as if she was going to hug him or something. "No, it's okay. Save your thanks for later," he remarked sarcastically. This was half the reason he acted the way he did. If he tried being nice, he'd have to watch what he said. Now, he could say whatever he wanted without giving a damn. It's not like anyone would be surprised.

OOC:

mc2

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Lola rolled her eyes as Devonte claimed it was intuition and essentially lumped all Ravenclaws together as being 'nerds'. If he assumed all Ravenclaws were 'nerds' it didn't seem more like intuition, but more just a natural assumption or conclusion to Lola, but she didn't bother pointing it out to him. Devonte would only point out as that as further proof of her nerdiness and arguing technicalities with him was like arguing with a brick wall-it got you nowhere. As the conversation turned to him acting nice, Lola frowned and said, "So you are over compensating... for our years so called 'idiocy'?" She shook her head, "I didn't think you cared enough about others to let that be an excuse for your behavior though... and if I'm so disturbing, it isn't like I make you spend time with me. You approached me, today, remember. The gardens are more my domain than yours."

She gave half a smile to Devonte and added, "Maybe you are lonelier than you claim you are in not really having friends and only relying on yourself. Besides, relying on just me doesn't really work. There are others to rely on around me and it seems smarter to have allies than make them enemies." She tucked some of her hair again behind her ear and smiled when Devonte played off accepting her help and said, "Oh, thank-you, your Highness Devon... what would I ever do without your kindness? It's overwhelming," She added sarcastically turning and beginning to lead the way through the gardens, "We'll look in the library then since apparently Layton is a 'nerd' and belongs there or whatever according to you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:36 pm

User Image

User Image

He nodded, repeating what he just said. Was she deaf, or something? "That's what I just said, isn't it? And don't mistake my compensation for caring. I only approached you to find my brother. You're the one who offered to help, remember?" Honestly, she assumed that he went out of his way to look for her. It was purely a coincidence. Even if they were the last two on earth, he'd rather live out the rest of his days alone rather than seek out Lola. She was the last person he'd seek out.

He rolled his eyes as she continued to argue. She really didn't want to give up, did she? "Well, that was exactly my point. You have to rely on others to get by, which is just a liability. Just because you're too delusional to see it, doesn't mean the truth isn't there. I don't rely on Hamilton, or even Layton. Maybe you should learn something from that." Once they were done speaking about that particular subject, he followed behind her for a moment before catching up to her side. Might as well fool some people into thinking he actually made friends with someone who wasn't a Slytherin. "Alright, well, I assume you know the way. Your plant friends probably told you, right?"

OOC:

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
"I remember," Lola said at Devonte's answer. She thought about it for a moment and then added with a large smile, "That's because I'm an extraordinarily nice individual. It was how I was raised to be. I can't help it." She paused and then frowned slightly, "We all know you've never given anyone a reason to actually help you out, let alone even be polite to you. Are you this awful to everyone? I mean surely there is someone you like or at least half way respect..." She shook her head and muttered, "Sorry, you don't like me asking personal questions do you?" She looked at him before turning, her brow creased, her expression pensive and perplexed, "It makes me wonder what you are trying to hide though. Blame it on the intellectual, nosy Ravenclaw side of mine, I guess."

She sighed as he went on about relying on people was a horrid thing and that it was a liability and she was too delusional to see it. Just imagine how delusional or insane he'd think she was if he found out (as her little brother put it), that she was "half-tree". She shook her head and said, "I know the way without directions, but thanks for the idea of asking. And just because I talk to them doesn't mean they are my friends... or all of them are. But they are telling me that they think you are a right wanker. Also, I'd be careful in Herbology with the mandrakes. Apparently a couple of them have a bet on how tasty you are and also how funny you'd look passing out at the very least." She shrugged and beginning to hum started down the path towards the castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:13 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte rolled his eyes at her response. Way to be humble. "That'll be your downfall. As for the respect of others, there aren't many. Definitely not you, and definitely not my brother. Maybe my parents, for obvious reasons." Why respect others when half weren't worthy of respect? As for personal questions, he honestly didn't care. Although he was baffled as to why others did. "Ask me if you want, although don't get mad when you don't get the answers you want." He frowned and clenched his fists before loosening them. He was starting to get a bit irritated, but prevented himself from lashing out. "I'm not trying to hide anything, other than how much I want you to shut your mouth right now."

His poor mood improved just a bit when she responded to his plants comment, chuckling slightly. "You sure? I mean, there are some flowers here you could talk to. I know you probably don't know them that well, but you could probably get acquainted with them quickly." He chuckled again at his own joke. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned the plants distaste for him. It was amusing enough to know that humans hated him, but now plants did too? This was just getting better and better. "Oh really? Boy, that's a real shame. I was really looking forward to making friends with them, like you." He shook his head. If he didn't care about what people thought, why would he care about plants thought? He was literally able to crush them with one foot. "I think I'll be fine. Not like I show up to that class, anyway."

OOC: (Move to Library?)

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 the gardens x 【 MOOD 】 focused x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 can't stand it

Sitting silently on a bench, Lexine twirled a pencil around in her fingers, biting her lip. She sat with her legs drawn up to her chest, sketchbook sitting on her lap, squished under her torso. She stared thoughtfully at a rose grown across the pathway, tilting her head slightly. One of the first things she’d ever drawn after starting lessons had been a rose…funny how time passed…if she looked at that sketch now Lexine probably would’ve cringed, she was terrible at drawing anything flower related, but now…well, it wasn’t too hard. Still life was her specialty, she tended not to do too well with portraits…then again, they weren’t awful either. She actually had a bunch of paintings of random people, celebrities, and her family members. Mostly oil and watercolour paintings…she wasn’t sure if she liked acrylic paints… Nonetheless, she must not have been as terrible as she thought if she was actually keeping them…

Lexine pursed her lips, pulling her legs closer towards her, subsequently pulling the sketchbook, the spine touching her neck. She let out a sigh before letting her feet fall hard against the ground, the sketchbook dropping bouncing on her lap. She sat up straight for a moment before pulling the collar up on her cardigan, trying to cover the scar a bit better. Lexine was still weird about it, she didn’t like people seeing it, much less her boyfriend. It made her look weird, and, hell, less beautiful. It bothered her that Iñigo knew it was there, could stare at it. She purposely sat on the bench on the side so he couldn’t see it while they sat there. Whenever he got there, that was.

It’s not even that cold…
                                                                  Lexine thought to herself, slumping back down on the bench. The bars behind her back were rather uncomfortable. The autumn air still hadn’t gotten too cold recently, it was still rather early in the year for that, after all, and Lexine had convinced herself to wear a cardigan, really just to hide behind it…she knew that was exactly what she was doing, that was the reason she was willing to sweat out here (then again, was it really warm enough for her to sweat?) rather than actually just deal with it… She sighed and began twirling her pencil around in her hand again, waiting for Iñigo to arrive.

【 MOOD 】 whoops that was kinda short. oh well. i'mma go to sleep now. nighty!

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
17Seventh YearRavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked slowly through the gardens, the diverse set of plants and flowers filling the air with their own distinctive aroma, which led to an aroma that was so sweet that Iñigo couldn't help but feel happy. The summer air still lingeredaround, but the blissful fall air clashed against it to create what he would call...a brisk temperature. He thought it to be a perfect day to meet with Lex and just be with her. Her piercing blue eyes and beautiful smile...he was rather excited to see her. But first, he would have to find her. Truth be told, he wasn't even sure that she was even there within the labyrinth of colorful vegetation. But they did decide on a time and Lexine was punctual...and that time that they had agreed upon was about one minute after he arrived there.

Searching through the Gardens, he looked for Lex. It hadn't taken very long until he had found her sitting on one of the benches, one of her very many books in her hands. When he got closer, he took a seat, putting his hand on hers as he did so. It was nice to be able to meet with her because they both had a lot of responsibilities during that year...well, who was he kidding; Lexine had a lot of responsibilities that year. The poor girl had Head Girl duties, Quidditch duties, NEWTs, and others. He couldn't imagine the immense stress she was feeling despite the fact that it was the beginning of the year. Looking over to her, he noticed that the girl was shifted in such a manner that Iñigo couldn't see the scar that she had on her neck.

"Hello beautiful," he said to her, smiling at her as he did. When he looked at her, the boy couldn't help but smile...every time. They had been approaching their third year of dating each other...three years that he wouldn't trade for the world quite honestly and the boy still enjoyed the relationship just as much as he did the first and second year. "So what were you drawing before I got here?" He asked this with a small smile before motioning toward the book that was on her lap and the pencil that was in her hand. He knew the girl loved to draw and she drew exceedingly well.

"And also how has your week been going?"

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

stitchkin babe

(OOC: Hey, sorry I'm replying so quickly actually. I'm just making sure I get a post out before this computer somehow breaks again -_-)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:11 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 the gardens x 【 MOOD 】 focused x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 can't stand it

Lexine stared blankly at the flowers in front of her, seriously considering starting some sketches of some of the prettier flowers, both across from and next to her. Up until she heard footsteps. She tensed up a bit, anxious to see whether or not it was Iñigo….but who else would it be? Lexine was deep enough into the labyrinth of the garden that, unless someone was actually looking, it wasn’t likely they would delve this deep. A little spot Lexine had found early in her first year. She was a little upset that this was her final year of being able to just sit around, thinking, clearing her mind, sometimes doing homework. She was going to have to take time a sit on the pathway, sketching out the area so she could commit it to memory…maybe even make up something at her own place one day, something similar…

Either way, she was pleased when she saw Iñigo through the brush and allowed herself to relax. She couldn’t help but smile when he greeted her. ‘Beautiful’. If it had been before, maybe she would believe him…not that he knew that.Hey, She murmured, sitting up a bit more at seeing him. Glancing down at her sketchbook, Lexine shook her head.No…I was thinking about it, but no. Actually, I got an assignment today, brought this along with me because I wanted to ask you something… She started. Lexine was a little nervous to ask, she’d never actually up and asked someone about this before, usually doing so from afar and with people she didn’t actually know…so actually asking was weird…I uh, I wanted to know if I could…I dunno, draw you… She asked, getting quieter each word. She leaned back into the bench once more, drawing her sketchbook up so it hid her face up to her nose. She glanced over at him, smiling behind the sketchbook. She’d always meant to, but never got around to asking…

My week has been…insane. But I’m getting through it, as always. May be bald by the end of this year, but ya’know. At least it’s the last… She muttered, shrugging.It’s still unbelievable that it’s our last year… She sighed, shaking her head. After a moment of quiet, Lexine turned back toward Iñigo and askedWhat about yours?

【 OOC 】 it's perfectly fine. meant to get this out eariler, but then i got busy q v q

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He watched as a smile had formed on Lexine's face after he greeted her. Of course, this led to an even bigger smile to form on Iñigo's face. He enjoyed making her happy of course. Lexine had told him that she was assigned a project, which made him curious what the project exactly was. But he didn't ask at that moment because he didn't want to cut her off. Iñigo couldn't help but become even more curious when she asked to draw him however. It was rather interesting that the girl wanted to draw him of all people, but that also made him wonder what the project was even more. Looking to her as she asked, he got a tad closer to her. "I would be honored if you drew me," he said to the girl smiling at him from behind her sketchbook. Iñigo didn't know why, but the girl looked even more beautiful while doing it. But despite this, his curiosity still got the best of him. "I would like to ask what the assignment is about though because I mean, if you were asked to draw 'the most terrible decision you've ever made' then you're going to need another inspiration." He laughed a bit, a tone of jest in his voice. "I'm kidding of course."

He wasn't exactly happy to hear that her week hadn't gone too well. He knew she was busy and all, it was very surprising for the first week to be that. But then again, as aforementioned, the girl had numerous responsibilities in which she had to fulfill. However, he didn't really expand on anything from that, rather, he moved toward what she said a few seconds after...and that was her comment about the fact that it was their last year. Before saying anything, he took a look back to the garden around them to think. But before he could really say anything, she had asked him how his week had been. "Oh...my week has actually been rather slow. For two of my classes it was pretty much introductions because there were two new professors. We did have an interesting time in Care of Magical Creatures though. Other than that, not much really happened that you don't know because we were in class together for most of it," he said with a grin. It was nice to have her in quite a bit of his classes. It wasn't even because the fact that she was incredibly intelligent and Head Girl either...because Iñigo himself was rather intelligent, but it was more because he just enjoyed her presence. It made him want to impress her and made him work even harder, despite the fact that he probably wouldn't ever catch up to her from a grade standpoint.

"Oh yes...and I can't believe we are graduating soon as well. I can't even get over the fact that I met you six plus a few months ago. So the fact that we're graduating is extremely foreign to me. I'm starting to feel that nervousness you were talking about last term. But remember, we still have quite a few months before we have to really decide what we are doing definitively," he commented, a small smile on his face while he tried to be optimistic. Iñigo was never the optimistic type however; so it was exceedingly hard to think like one.

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Garden (Fall time)

Jasper had been planning this for a while. He wanted to get Alice out to the garden before it got to cold and the snow started to fall. Despite it being a bit early for gifts the seventh year had one for the shorter Hufflepuff. Walking to the garden, Jasper held onto Alice's hand. Alice was skipping along at his usual walking pace. She'd been trying to figure out what he had planned which he continued to tell her not to cheat to find out. As if she could, she still didn't have control over her talent. It was a work in progress.

Getting to the garden Jasper set down the basket he had in his other hand. Laying out a blanket before Alice plopped down onto it. "This was a great idea Jazz." She said with a smile as he joined her. "I'm glad you think so." he replied pulling out lunch. It wasn't overly cold out so it was seemingly a nice day to be outdoors to eat lunch. "Jasper, are you ever going to tell me what you have planned already?" Alice asked as she dug into her sandwich. "You're so impassionate you know that?" Jasper commented with a smile before getting to the chase.

"What if I told you that I wasn't to talk about after graduation?" Jasper asked curiously. "Then I'd say, be more specific." Alice answered as she gave him a suspecting stare. "I want us to move in together afterwards. You know get our own place." He explained. "You want us to move in together?" Alice questioned for a moment thinking she was hearing him wrong. That was Jasper however, she shouldn't be overly surprised. "Yes." he answered her calmly. "Then I'd say I don't see why not. Though why am I thinking it's more complicated than that?" Something told her Jasper had his whole plan mapped out the question was, what was his plan? "It's only as complicated as you think it is." He told her. "I just want us to live together. Is that so wrong?" Jasper asked her.

It took Alice a moment to think it over. "No, I guess not." she said still not to sure on it. "If it makes you feel any better I got you something." Jasper told her holding out a box. Alice slowly took it from him and wondered what it was. Something told her jewelry maybe by the size of the box at least. "Well you going to open it?" he asked her which got the brunette's attention. Alice opened the box to reveal a necklace. The same one she drew in art class. That's where she saw it!

Looking to Jasper, Alice smiled brightly. "Thank you Jazz, its beautiful." she said taking it out and examining it further. Seeing the note, she smiled even more so. "Could you...?" Alice asked holding out the necklace. "Sure," Jasper said taking it from her and moved to put the necklace around her neck. Once it was hooked, Alice looked down at it absolutely delighted. "You're the best Jazz." she said giving him a hug. "No, Alice. You are." he replied hugging her back. Why did she even question him in the first place?

(End Scene)

Wearing: Dress and a Sweater

Status: Happy / Hopeful / Wishing she's stop reading into things.
Wearing: Jeans and a Shirt

With: Each other
OOC: Different Timeline  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 gardens x 【 MOOD 】 serene x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 can't stand it

Lexine smile didn’t drop at Iñigo’s answer. She’d thought about drawing him previously, but it had always been something Lexine was a little hesitant to ask about. Lexine always felt like drawings, at least to her, were very personal, and really she had no reason to think Iñigo would even say ‘yes’ in the first place. And yet, the first time she asked, Iñigo said yes… She guessed that she was just too nervous to ask before, and really just tried to put a reason to why she wouldn’t instead of just admitting it. Knowing that he’d let her now, however, Lexine turned so she faced her boyfriend head-on, pulling her legs up onto the bench and resting her sketchbook on her lap. At his comment, though, Lexine gave him an unimpressed look.Oh yeah, definitely. She shook her head slightly, beginning to sketch out guidelines.No, dork. Professor Hawthorne wanted us to draw something or someone that meant something to us. Hence…you. She said. Lexine looked up at him for a moment, locking eyes for a fleeting moment, before turning her attention back to her sketchbook.I drew my ring and necklace in class, but I’m pretty shite at portraits without a reference. I don’t think I really have any pictures of you, either…or, at least not one I carry around… She murmured, concentrating on her drawing. Lexine tended to be rather camera shy, especially now, and fussed whenever just about anyone took a picture of her. She really wasn’t too sure whether or not the two had taken pictures together, and if so she certainly didn’t have any…

I think I’m just stressing over the sheer amount of N.E.W.Ts I have to take… Wasn’t actually too busy just…I like to psych myself out before anything even comes up… Lexine admitted. She shrugged slightly.And yeah, I guess I could’ve just…assumed… She laughed, glancing up at the boy with a shy smile. She tried to hide behind her sketchbook as Iñigo went on to talk about how she should remember: they had a year before they had to worry about N.E.W.Ts and graduation…I know, I know… I just…worry…all the time. This really shouldn’t be news for you. She giggled, looking up sheepishly.I’m trying to get better about that though. I need to start living in the present rather than worrying about everything that’s gonna happen months from now. She sighed, starting back to her drawing.Maybe you can try and help me out with that…? She said, an eyebrow raised, glancing up at Iñigo for a moment.I don’t know how, but, ya’know… Lexine shrugged.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Iñigo looked at her face as she said 'definitely', not being able to suppress a laugh at all. He laughed even a bit harder when she called him a dork. But what she had said next made him feel a bit fuzzy inside...really happy to hear why she was drawing him. He meant something to her, which he was glad to hear. He had been dating her for three years and had known her for six and a few months. So, he certainly hoped he at least meant something to her, but it was nice to hear from her that he meant something. As they locked eyes for a few moments, he got lost once again in the beautiful shade of blue. He almost felt if she stared into his soul or something. But, the moment was ephemeral as the girl's attention retreated back to the paper in which she had been drawing on. "Well...I'm glad you chose to draw me of all people. Plus, I've never been drawn before. I'm actually eager to see how it comes out," he said to her, a small smile on his face. He took a look around the gardens again, taking in the environment because the girl was looking at her sketchbook. "Wait...do I have to stay still? Or am I allowed at least move?" He wasn't sure if she wanted him to just sit there and do nothing like some artists did when they were making portraits. As much as he was surprised that she had no picture of him as a reference, he was more worried that he would have to just sit there, motionless for .hours on end.

Iñigo wasn't exactly surprised to hear that she was stressing...because the girl seemed to be stressed all the time. It was just a matter of what she was stressed about this time around. Obviously this time it was definitely the fact that the NEWTs were coming up, but he already told her she had a lot more time left between then and when she had to take them. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean? You could assume?" he said jokingly, a tone of jest.

"I know you worry," he said to her, looking out into the gardens as he listened to her talk about changing. He did agree with her that she did need to start living in the present a little more, but he didn't voice that either. "I'll help you with that." He did think on how he could help her, but he wasn't exactly sure how to do that...and by the sound of it, neither did she. "Well, I'll have to think of something. Maybe I'll drag you to a restaurant in Hogsmeade or something." He laughed a bit. He was kind of expecting some kind of eye roll or something because he's already dragged her to a few of them already.

stitchkin babe

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:50 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 the gardens x 【 MOOD 】 focused x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 can't stand it

Lexine watched Iñigo’s face carefully, very aware of how what she’d said affected him. She wasn’t sure whether or not he knew she noticed or not as she hid herself behind her sketchbook once more, carefully sketching and outline. It took a while before she actually began focusing on the details, starting out with a basic outline of the face and quickly moving on to the nose. She smiled absentmindedly to his comment, but wasn’t too sure whether or not she’d show him. It was possible, of course, but she wasn’t completely sure whether or not she’d be satisfied enough to show anyone. It may end up being just another sketch lost in her notebook…who knew? She’d find a reason to skitter off if she didn’t like it just so she didn’t have to show him.You can move, don’t worry. But if I ask you to move a particular way, please do. She noted, still focused on her notebook.I think the only reference picture I have of you is in my room, actually… She noted thoughtfully.Maybe it was from when we went to that football game… She said, pausing for a moment. She thought about it before shrugging, returning to her drawing.Regardless, I believe it’s a photo of just you. Plus, you don’t look quite the same in that picture, whether I have it with me or not. Anyway, no, you don’t have to.

I meant I could assume about classes,
                                                                  she pointed out.I mean, we do have most of our classes together, after all. Lexine shrugged, continuing on her work. She studied Iñigo’s face for a moment then, realising she wasn’t getting the shape of the nose quite right, began erasing, frowning slightly. Noses had never been her forte, of course neither were portraits… Then again, eyes were just as hard to perfect for her… She began regretting her decision to do anything, but pushed it aside. She’d already told him she was going to at least try, she wasn’t going to give up yet.

She pursed her lips as he spoke, nodding slightly. She whispered a quickThank you… But wasn’t completely sure whether or not Iñigo heard her. She smiled at the thought of going to Hogsmeade ‘or something’ – it was a typical date for them as they went through their years…although, it was usually really the only chance they could go on dates, being that there was really no other way to go out together.That’d be nice. She murmured, tilting her head. She wasn’t completely sure why, but the nose still wasn’t pleasing her. Deciding that, maybe, when she began working on other things it may look nicer, Lexine began working on the eyes. How long this was going to take, Lexine wasn’t sure…

So uh…I know it’s a little weird to be asking so far from the end of the year but…what are you gonna do after you graduate? She asked, a little quieter than she meant.I know my parents are going to bug me about getting a flat a month after my graduation…plus I don’t actually know what I’m going to do as a job afterward either… I just know that, somehow, I have to be able to afford some sort of flat sometime soon after I’ve graduated. Pretty shite, but whatever… She sighed, looking between the sketch and her boyfriend.Don’t really know if your dad’s like that at all. Granted, with your house… She trailed off, smiling slightly. The guy lived in a mansion with his father, it wasn’t like he couldn’t just take over part of the building as his own, and his father wouldn’t even have to hear about him. Then again, she wasn’t sure whether or not his father was anything like her own parents. They loved her very much, yes, and they were especially worried about her because of her scarring, but they seemed to want her out as fast as they could get her out. Guess there were no qualms about throwing their first born out as quickly as possible.

【 OOC 】 so sorry this took so long. also, first day of school is tomorrow...fantastic...dunno if the posts will take any longer with that going on. chances are they'll be about the same...although that's not much better q o q

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

He watched Lexine's hands fly across the page intently, creating an image that was supposed to look like Iñigo's. He couldn't see it, but he waited with patience, hoping to get to see it at the end. He would've tried to get a sneak peak had the book had not been so withdrawn. It was obvious that he couldn't get away with looking without Lexine shooing him away...so, he kind of just sat there twiddling his thumbs a bit and taking in the surroundings again as his girlfriend kept drawing at a relatively nice pace. He was however, very pleased to hear that he could move around at the very least. He would have hated to just be sitting there absentmindedly. Because as much as he wanted to talk to the girl, he also knew that he couldn't draw too much attention away from the drawing because well...people were bound to mess up that way. "Alright, cool," he said, shrugging his shoulders. When Lexine brought up the photo, he couldn't help but reminisce. He remembered that game. Barcelona had won three-nil, which was always a reason to celebrate to him. Plus it was a great day spent with the girl beside him as well...and that was truly the first time Lexine had ever been around his father for that long. The man liked Lexine truth be told. He thought her to be a wonderfully bright girl. He knew they hadn't really talked, but Iñigo had told him about the kinds of grades she had. Plus, his father was never one who cared about blood or familial social status like other Purebloods did, for he always called them moronic and misinformed. "That was fun day really. I really enjoyed it." He gave a small smile towards her, but the girl seemed to be fixated on her drawing; so it faded. She did occasionally look up though because she needed to look at whatever feature she was drawing.

"I know, I was kidding," he said to her monotonously. Before studying her facial expressions. She had looked up at him and then back down, only for a frown to find itself on her face. "Something wrong?" He was a bit curious as too why she was frowning and erasing. He hoped it wasn't something he did, but he truly didn't think it was that. She probably just made a mistake, which had to be a pain when you're trying to draw a portrait.

The thought of going to Hogsmeade must've been somewhat pleasing to her actually, much to his surprise. He figured she'd be tired of the place by then, speaking that the only place they could go on a date was Hogsmeade, unless he wanted to pull the whole stunt where he made an entire picnic for them, which was really hard to say the least. He didn't think he would ever be doing that again. The cost of that plus the price of that ring he bought her...well, half bought her, just about depleted the money he made that summer. So, he was going to wait until he made a steady income before even attempting that one again. So, to see her smiling at the possibility of going to Hogsmeade on a date, or at least, that's what he thought she was smiling at (because it could have been at something on the drawing), he was relieved.

As the conversation shifted a bit, it moved toward something that Iñigo was surprisingly sure about. Lexine had told him that her parents were probably going to force her out, which he knew his father wouldn't do, but after a lengthy talk, the two actually made a big decision about his future. "I actually had a talk with my father about this believe it or not. But I know as a graduation present, my father is sending me to the Canary Islands for a month...all expenses paid. I almost rejected it but he insisted. I'm not going to turn down a vacation to one of the most beautiful places on the earth in my opinion. But once I get back, my father and I decided, after a long talk about it, that I'm going to be getting an apartment. He told me that the only way to be successful in life was to get out there on your own and build your own sort of legacy. And I'm going to be paying for the house too of course. But my father reassured me in case I ever needed it, that I would have financial backing." He wasn't in the same boat as Lexine however...because his father didn't necessarily want him out of the house, but rather wanted him to enjoy life from a different perspective...one that didn't involve the solitude of castle walls, landscapers...made service, and any other service that was provided, which Iñigo didn't like to begin with and his father picked up on that because he was the same way.

stitchkin babe

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:23 am
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 the gardens x 【 MOOD 】 focused, anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 can't stand it

Lexine quickly sketched out an overall shape for one eye. Then the other. She flicked her gaze up to Iñigo, then back down. Erased the eyes. The shape’s not right… Then she realised what she didn’t like about the nose. Stared at Iñigo for what may have been an uncomfortable amount of time, pursed her lips. Looked down at her drawing. Nope… Then she began erasing bits and pieces of the nose. Cracked her fingers. That wasn’t right either. She frowned. Lexine continued flitting her eyes between Iñigo and the drawing for a good amount of time, lost in thought. Once in a while she would come out of her trance and tell Iñigo to move his position a particular way. Sometimes she remembered to tell him he was fine to move now, sometimes she didn’t. It was the downfall of the perfectionist artist – it took forever for her to get a certain piece of a work just as she wanted it.

After a while, Lexine finally caught something Iñigo said – she may have missed some conversation, and hoped that he didn’t think her rude for doing so. But, he knew how into her work Lexine usually got, maybe he just figured that’s what was going on. She hoped, at least.Oh, uh, don’t worry about it. Nothing you’re doing. The nose. I’m bad at drawing faces. She went on, not able to stick to one thought at a time. At times like this it seemed all her thoughts collided and she tended to have a difficult time stringing words together in coherent sentences. She hoped Iñigo didn’t mind.

Lexine continued drawing, stopping every once in a while to look over her work, erasing little things and drawing them over again. That continued every few minutes. Draw, stop, erase, draw. Over and over again Lexine redrew parts of the drawing that she didn’t like, some of them over again several times. She still hadn’t gotten past the eyes. She didn’t like the angle she was drawing Iñigo’s face, she didn’t like drawing eyes at the angle she was, but she was trying to get over it. She wasn’t going to start all over again.

As Iñigo started to go on about going to the Canary Islands after graduation Lexine slowed down with her drawing, trying to pay attention to what he was saying. Lexine smiled. Sometimes Iñigo’s dad terrified her, after all she still didn’t know him all that well, and wasn’t sure what he thought of her after she’d ignored Iñigo all summer, but he seemed like a great guy…and to be sending Iñigo to the Canary Islands?I remember, it was either first or second year, and you told me that the Canary Islands were your dream vacation spot, or something along those lines… She murmured, smiling gently.’S cool you get to go there…ya’know, after so long of wanting to go there. You’re lucky. She said, glancing up at him for a moment before returning her attention to her drawing. She wasn’t actually drawing anything anymore, she’d stopped at some point while he was talking, but stared at it nonetheless.I’m surprised your dad doesn’t want the house a legacy house…considering how large. But hey, ‘s probably a good thing. While I don’t believe you ever grew up full of yourself or anything, ‘s probably a good idea to get out of that…well, essentially shelter. I mean, I guess that goes for anyone who’s been living with their parents…? Lexine paused, thought about it for a moment, then shrugged.I don’t really want to move out…or, well, live alone… Lexine mumbled, looking down hardly at her paper. She’d never liked being alone, it felt too much like abandonment. However, she also didn’t want to seem clingy… She’d spent all her life in the care of someone else, around other people. Even in Hogwarts she shared a bedroom with a bunch of other girls. Maybe she wasn’t really close to them, but they were still there, regardless. It was going to be difficult to remove that security blanket…But hey, I’m sure I’ll manage. She said, trying to appear happy about the whole ordeal. Lexine quickly started on her drawing once again.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces