Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris smiled. Two first years. Perfect. Maybe they would be in the same houses. Or, at least, one of them. If she was in one house all by herself, and Night and Autumn were in other houses, she might have a panic attack. "That's good... Umm, do you two mind if, maybe, I sit with you guys on the train? But, if you don't want me to, I can sit somewhere else, I suppose..." she said, twiddling her thumbs and rubbing the toe of her shoe into the ground. Suddenly, their group of three became four as another boy joined them. "Umm... Besides me, no, I haven't. Sorry. Are you... looking for anyone in particular?" she replied to the boy. Her hand reached up and pulled at her own red hair, another nervous habit of hers.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria nodded at Amanda. It was definitely not a bad idea to move this conversation to the train. "All right then."

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, depressed
OOC: ...

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil smiled his cool smile.“That sounds like a good plan,” He raised an eyebrow at the name Cecille. Just who was that he wondered but said nothing yet. He suspected that's why Jazz was not around for the summer.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina shrugged. "Just go with it, I suppose. If he reverts back you will have an exceptionally valid reason to punch him in the face, because I'm pretty sure that's grounds for psychological torture. But hey, you have a dad now. Of course, having parents that care isn't all it's cracked up to be. My parents always want to know where I am, who I'm with, what I'm doing." She snorted. "My dad asked me if I was 'hanging with right crowd' when I came home for the summer. He thinks I'm going to be lured to the dark side by the big bad Slytherins." She felt slightly better complaining about her parents.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

"I don't mind," Night said. In fact, he was happy to. Not one hour in and he was already acquainted with two very lovely girls. Perhaps friendship would bloom. Only time could tell. Suddenly, another boy bumped into Night. "It's fine," he said. He was slightly used to being bumped into. Well, no, but being constantly whacked with bamboo sticks, he didn't mind a soft bump here and there. "And sadly, I haven't, besides Iris here."

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled gently as he intertwined their fingers and looked up at Caitlin and Gracie as they approached. She looked at Grace sadly and then turned her attention to Sun. She didn't want to look at her cousin. "If we play our best we'll win the Quidditch Cup this year."She smiled at Sun. He seemed sad or different some how. She wasn't sure how. She hoped that she could make his year better so he wouldn't have that far off look in his eyes. It reminded her to much of Gracie, and she couldn't fix her cousin so maybe she could fix him. "I'm sitting with you of course!"She answered Cam's question with a soft smile at the older Gryffindor.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:09 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien arched and eyebrow at that. Sometimes Marina was an exceptionally odd person. What kind of thirteen year old used terms like 'psychological torture'? But, to each their own, he supposed. "He shouldn't worry. I mean, I'm really the only Slytherin you talk to, right? I... Most of your friends are in other houses, I mean, so it's not like our housemates are having much of a chance to influence you. I... honestly, sometimes I wonder why you were put in our house to begin with." As soon as the words left his mouth, he wanted to slap himself. He'd done it again, slammed his foot right into his mouth. He blushed brighter this time. "I don't mean that in a bad way, right, I just... you don't... Slytherins aren't historically known for being... well, I mean... nice. And you are. Nice, I mean." God, that sounded so bloody weak. He wanted to just go sit in a corner and read for the rest of the day, to get away from what an idiot he was being. And why was he being such a bloody idiot, anyway? Honestly. He'd never been so nervous around another person in his life. His normally silver tongue was failing him, much to his annoyance. "Erm... maybe we should board the train, yeah? I, um, I think it's about time. To leave, I mean."

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

"Please do!" Autumn exclaimed, ecstatic. She couldn't help herself but hug Iris in excitement and smiling like she had just won the lottery. "Who are you looking for?" Autumn asked the boy who just bumped into Night, never letting go of Iris. "A friend? A classmate? A lover?" She was getting interested in who the boy searched for. However, Autumn did realize that she should probably back off. But how could she, in her moment of bliss?

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gave a ghost of a smile, "Well, at least your summer was nice..." She said and looked to the ground. If you consider watching your dad get murdered, be kidnapped, find your best friend dieing, then finding your friend's family dead as a nice summer, her's went wonderfully. Oh, can't forget your friend and boyfriend kissed while you were being saved! "I'll probably sit by myself or with Grace." She said softly. Cait fell silent as Cam started talking to Elli again. She looked away, pretending that she didn't envy her. Cam wouldn't cheat on her. One of the many benefits of choosing Cam over Sam. But Sam had his benefits. "Congratulations, Elli, on getting the spot. I'm not trying out this year..."

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda followed Eretria onto the train.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe it, but... I actually can't wait to be back at school...'

User Image

Adalaide groaned in frustration. People were starting to board the train, and yet, still, there was no sign of Michelle, or anyone else she could sit with. She wished she had the bravery to just walk up to someone in her year, or in any year, really, and introduce herself, ask it they would have room for her. Being alone was horrid. But, she was still too shy, especially without someone there to back her up and give her a boost. The Hufflepuff had seen Marina earlier, but her Slytherin friend had walked right up to... Damien, of all people, and the two had been talking since. More strangeness. She wondered if the two of them had spent any time together over the summer, if they were becoming best friends or something. It was so weird to see them talking! But, Marina was welcome to be friends with him, and anyway, she doubted if he could still be as much of a prat as he'd been before, if she was willing to. That didn't mean Ada was going to go over and ask how he'd been. She snorted a little at the very idea of it. That would never happen.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled at Elli. "I know you are, but are Cait and Gracie?" he asked, looking back over at the two friends.When Caitlin answer, what was left of a smile on Cameron's face faded. She really changed, he thought with a frown. Sitting alone, not trying out for the team, what's next? he wondered but scratched any thought of her doing something bad away.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie really didn't want to but she followed Caitlin anyways. She avoided the gaze of her cousin Elli and barely looked at Cam. She didn't want to be there or anywhere. She wanted to disappear. it was the one time she wished she had Michelle's stealth. If she did, she could easily just slide into the shadows and then no one would bother her. No one would talk to her and she could sit there and just die a million times over inside. She purposely moved her bad arm, sending waves of pain through. She grimaced, but the pain chased the emotions away and she was able to look up at the group and speak. "I'm sitting with Cait... I guess." She said quietly. She could barely get the words out without wanting to fall to the ground and sob hysterically. She almost missed the part when she had been bleeding out on the ground, at least then she could barely think. Then she could just be and not have to deal with anything. She almost wanted to go back to that.

OOC: In word this format is four pages long -_-
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, he's my brother. Third year. Kinda had a bad summer." Now if that wasn't an understatement, he didn't know what was. Well, it was true, though. "So... Anyone really excited about the new year?" Yep. A safe topic there. He was sure his brother would murder him if he blabbed about his issues. "You know, about what classes will be like, what we're taking, that sort of thing?"

State: Excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Halfblood
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina realized she might have caught him off guard with her choice of words. Oh well. That was her, educating the masses one fancy term at a time. She blamed her mother's brains, honestly. His statement didn't surprise her. "I get that a lot. I think it was a combination of karma and bad luck." She didn't really register his nervousness. "Nice, huh? I'm flattered," she mumbled as she followed him onto the train.  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games