Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Seventh Year Ravenclaw ▹ Head Girl
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

This would be her last first day of school, Aiko reflected dully as she boarded the train, following the last student on. She started at the front of the train and, as she walked to the Prefects' Car, tagged Prefects. "Come with me please," she said as she tagged them. Once they were all gathered in the back car, she delicately cleared her through. "Alright everyone, for half of you, this is a warm up. For the other half, welcome to being a Prefect. Your job from here on is to police the students in your house. You are expected to discipline those who misbehave and even give friends detention. It is your duty to the school. If you shirk your duty, your title as Prefect will be removed. And remember, only Prefects are allowed to use the Prefects' bathroom. No canoodling there. Alright everyone, dismissed."

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria glanced up every now and then, one hand on Fenris, the other holding a book. She wondered if she would spot either of her housemates before they reached the station. Glancing up from her book, she noticed a blonde head walk by in Slytherin colors. She got up from her seat and poked her head out. "Amanda, over here." Noticing that the train had stopped, however, caused her to call over to her dog and leave the compartment. She figured that Amanda would probably meet her outside in one of the carriages.

----------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

"Not too bad," she said when Rick asked about her summer. "Yours?" Then the train stopped and Mel glanced out the window, seeing Hogsmeade Station. "Tell me in the cart," she said, seeming to brighten a little bit. "You will get a cart with us, right Rick?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

The sensation of Ariana against her was right. Kat knew it. She smiled when Ariana asked if they had a cabin and led her to where Chase was with Mel and the other two first years. She arrived as Mel was asking them if they were going to cart with them. "You really should, Rick!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick shrugged at Mel. "It was about the same as always." He frowned when she asked him about taking a cart together. "Um, sure, I guess."

State: Quiet
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana followed Katrina over to the compartment. "Hi, everyone!" she greeted, waving both of her hands from her chest into opposite directions. The girl looked at the two first years. "My name's Ariana," she introduced herself, walking into the cart.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

"Cool," Mel said when Rick said he would get a cart with them. She got up and headed off the train, waiting for her friends on the other side.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Hogsmeade Station}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda saw Eretria and smiled at her. She walked into the compartment and placed her luggage on the seat. "Hey! How was your summer?" she asked, starting with small talk. For some reason, she was in the mood to make casual conversations about nothing too important.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Kat turned her head to look at Ariana and felt her heart begin to hammer. "You ready to face everyone, Ari?" Kat asked, nervously and took Ariana's hand. They would exit the train together and face the world as girlfriends.

Out of Character {Exit to Hogsmeade Station}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana and Katrina were the last to leave the compartment. The Hufflepuff girl nodded as she intertwined her fingers with her girlfriend's before walking off the Hogwarts Express.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick rose and followed behind. Thankfully he didn't have to bring anything with him, and wouldn't be waiting for the Sorting. He looked back to Lore and gave a slight smile as he exited the train.

State: Quiet
OOC: Eretria's already off, so Amanda can meet her at the station, she's waiting there for Leo and her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Looking at her
What I want to be doing: I have no clue

"Sweet, thanks, my name's Jayden by the way. It's nice to meet you," he said, sitting down next to the exact one he wanted to. As soon as he sat next to the girl, the thoughts of Tristain washed away like a flash, despite the fact that he still to this day had that pin that she had given adorned on his robe. Those thoughts of her were replaced by butterflies that he really hasn't had for a long time. Usually he was so confidet that he never got them. Who knows?

The three of them talked for the rest of the ride; that is, until the train stopped at Hogsmeade station. He stumbled awake, finding himself almost laying down next to Newlyn. He hadn't gotten any sleep the day before, which was unfortunate, but he had reasonable cause.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of fell asleep like that," he said, almost embarassed. The girl was probably laughing at him right now, but he wasn't too sure of that.

"Looks like we're here," I said, gazing into the girl's bright blue eyes for a brief second. She did have some beautiful eyes, but he made sure that he looked away before he made it awkward, shifting view to the girl with the fiery red hair, reminiscent of Phinelia, who was probably equally as scarred as he was.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: He's different...
With: Kara and Jayden

Newlyn had enjoyed watching him sleep. He was intriguing. She had never been around boys her entire life, except for her father. She hadn't been sent to any other school. Her father had a governess come and teach the three sisters once a week. This boy was like a breath of fresh air. Something new and different. She liked the way he made her feel. Surprisingly, she didn't have butterflies. In fact, she had never felt so sure of herself in her entire life. Unlike being around her father, who went out of his way to make her feel uncomfortable and insecure. She shook her head when he apologized. 'It's fine. I'm pretty tired myself. Well, I'll see you around, Jayden." She exited the train.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara had been watching the boy as he fell asleep. She wasn't trying to be creepy or anything, she just liked to see people without any guards up. The moment he started to wake up, however, she quickly turned away. She had learned a long time ago that people find it strange when she does her observations. None of that was important now, though, as the train had apparently pulled in at the station. She was finally going to see the school she was so excited about. "Mhm, bye Jayden. It was really nice meeting you!" Kara walked out of the compartment, only stumbling once as she turned the corner into the corridor, and left the train.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver followed Darius onto the train and they found a compartment by themselves easily. She suddenly realized she was still holding his hand and blushed. She didn't know what to do so she just kept it there and took a seat quietly. Why was she blushing? She didn't understand what was going on in the least. Darius was her friend.... that was all....
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games