Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:35 pm
Don_Makaveli
I put a theme using my photobucket account and now i can't change it, can anyone assist me with this problem?

You can change it by clicking the edit my profile link at the top of your profile page.Go to the theme tab and copy and paste your new image url into that theme box.Don't forget to click save.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:21 am
tena_79
Don_Makaveli
I put a theme using my photobucket account and now i can't change it, can anyone assist me with this problem?

You can change it by clicking the edit my profile link at the top of your profile page.Go to the theme tab and copy and paste your new image url into that theme box.Don't forget to click save.

thanks tena_79, I have another one, I found this website that give you different layouts for your profile to put it as your theme but the photobucket theme I'm using still stays there when I put the code in the theme override section [My Gaia-->Account-->Theme]. What's the problem?  

Don_Makaveli

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:38 am
Don_Makaveli
tena_79
Don_Makaveli

thanks tena_79, I have another one, I found this website that give you different layouts for your profile to put it as your theme but the photobucket theme I'm using still stays there when I put the code in the theme override section [My Gaia-->Account-->Theme]. What's the problem?

If you want to use the old school theme,then you have to switch your profile to the old school profile(My Gaia>Account>Choose profile->set to classic),then you go to theme link and choose which options they want you to put(block,custom or else) according to the theme layout instruction that you want to use.After that you can put the code in the theme override box.

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:26 pm
where do i get a trading license and how?  

SicilianMami

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:13 pm
Femmina101
where do i get a trading license and how?

You can buy them for 500 golds by going to Community>Trade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:28 pm
when im in the market place and i bid on something it says its been added to my watch list were do i find the watch list at?  

diggy_666

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 am
In your store,at the left side at the bottom of your avi, there's the watch list.

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:15 pm
why am i not able to play any of the games?  

ultimate_zebra_pixie

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 am
godess amber
why am i not able to play any of the games?

Do you have the adobe flash player installed in your pc? If not then go here and here.

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:38 pm
I was reading some previous answers that said you can get about 10 gold for each post in the forums, and to watch out for posts that let you earn 13 + Gold. However, when I post, I usually get around 20 gold per post. has something changed?

(hoo boy, I feel embarrassed to be asking this sinc eI've been on gaia for so long. but even experienced users don't know everything! xd )

Captain Kiza Pirate

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:04 am
Kiza-San
I was reading some previous answers that said you can get about 10 gold for each post in the forums, and to watch out for posts that let you earn 13 + Gold. However, when I post, I usually get around 20 gold per post. has something changed?

(hoo boy, I feel embarrassed to be asking this sinc eI've been on gaia for so long. but even experienced users don't know everything! xd )

Well it depends on how many post you've made.Gaia has a gold granting system that let us have more gold..but it will become less and less the more we post.. wink

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 pm
On what levels of the Word Bump game do you get the item bonus? I've done the lvl 30 one, and was wondering if there is more.. is there? and if so, what levels? ant help is very apprieciated =)  

ImJustAKid980

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:26 am
ImJustAKid980
On what levels of the Word Bump game do you get the item bonus? I've done the lvl 30 one, and was wondering if there is more.. is there? and if so, what levels? ant help is very apprieciated =)

The higher you get,the more item bonus you will have..I never played the Word Bump until the level 30..but as far as I know,there will be bonus items on every level you achieved. xd

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:30 pm
is there any way to get monthly collectibles without paying real money? also, can u buy past monthly collectibles using gold?  

jakattak32

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 am
jakattak32
is there any way to get monthly collectibles without paying real money? also, can u buy past monthly collectibles using gold?

Yes you can buy both in the marketplace using gold. xd

~NSTG Crew~

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games