Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Emerald eyes went wide in surprise at the voice. Was that? No it couldn't be? Isis straightened slowly but not too slowly her heart beating a mile a minute right then and there. She had been toying with finding him since she had planned the return. Her brother forbade her too, not that it did any good, and Rian would probably be mad at her. Out of reflex she brushed the pale locks behind one ear, the long strands feeling familiar and strange as she had let it grow back out during her travels. Eyes wide it wasn't hard to find the source of the voice that sent her heart skipping down memory lane. There he was, right before he like he had wandered out of her thoughts to come to her call. Icarus...the effect that man had on her hadn't changed at all. She felt simultaneously giddy and sad, whole again and shattered. His hair was still short a look that left his handsome face open to be seen. She had loved his hair long but loved it still short. Had the man not changed at all? How could he still look so handsome...so unchanged?

"I-Icarus? I..." What did she say? What could she say? This was definitely not when she had planned to see him again, if she saw him again. Isis was at a loss and to her relief he seemed just as surprised. Neither of them seemed to have been expecting this. The irony of it brought a tiny smile to her face again. What a strange thing chance was. "I didn't know you were in town. Shouldn't you be getting ready for the Quidditch season?" Small talk? Really Isis? Well it did kinda beat the alternative, that being hugging the man before her. She honestly would rather do that and apologize. The blond wasn't sure what for but to try to fix whatever happened between them. Problem was she wasn't a teenager was anymore and would try to treat this as an adult. Her eyes fell on his broom and she wondered if that was where he was heading...though that didn't seem right. Isis knew Icarus, at least she liked to think she did, and something seemed to be bothering the dark haired man. What though she wasn't certain if she had the right to ask anymore.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hearts gather: Miko,Icarus
The truest things: Speak of the devil and he shall appear I guess
Guarding my beliefs: 10", Willow, with a Unicorn Hair Core. Springy, very good for healing
Guiding my hand: heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image

•†• I c a r u sx ( ★ ) x S k y l a r •†•
"The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

Isis was standing there, right in front of him. In the flesh. With her long blonde hair, her pale skin... the memories he had buried years ago began to resurface. The feeling of those locks of hair running through his hands, the softness of her skin against his... it warmed his blood. It stirred his heart.

What was he going to do? She simply wanted to start small talking with him? After all these years of pain and waiting? Of not hearing from each other? This - this - is what she wanted to do?

Icarus would not stand for something so plain with a woman so amazing.

Instead, the man dropped his broom where he stood. He took a step towards her, grabbing her face gently between his hands, "Isis Morgana, how dare you think so little of me," Icarus pulled her in, locking their lips together. His heart raced in his chest as he did. Her lips were as soft as he remembered, and he didn't want anything less.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

She had the strangest sense that she might have done something to annoy the man before her. What was she supposed to say after all these years? Was she just supposed to assume things were going to be picked up just the way they were? Isis couldn't. If she ahd and he had completely rejected her she didn't know if she could handle that. Her thoughts didn't take her far though as those warm and lightly calloused hands were on her face and her name was on his lips. Before she could say that she didn't think so little of him his lips were on her's and Isis felt her heart jump. Memory took over and without an ounce of hesitation her arms slid around his neck and she felt herself melt against him. How was it that despite the years between now and their last kiss that she still felt as though it was their first? Silly man causing such emotions in her.

The moment to pull away came too soon and Isis felt as though she had just raced through the streets of London and not been doing anything more then sharing a kiss. Heat rose to her face and she couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh despite the fact she was blushing. "H-Here I thought people only said hello like that in Italy." She said another smile coming across her lips. Isis left her arms around his neck as she debated only a moment longer on giving in to one other desire. Finally though she step closer, not that she had far to go, and let her arms move to around his waist. It was something she had longed to do for a while now and as silly as it was all she wanted was a hug. Putting her head to his chest as she did so the smile on her face a bit bigger when she heart the heart beneath her ear pounding as much as she was. "I've missed you." She continued softly trying not to let any of her doubts linger.

The truest things: Well hello Icarus
Guarding my beliefs: 10", Willow, with a Unicorn Hair Core. Springy, very good for healing
Guiding my hand:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Those words were all he had wanted to hear all these years. How long had it been? Years, at least. They were torn apart from each other, going their own separate ways. Not by Icarus' choice, of course. But because his career led him in one direction and then the death of Yuki and Buffy... that had left him shattered. He forgot how to live for the longest time. Shut himself away to mourn. Yuki was not just a friend to Icarus, but he was like a brother to him. They had been friends since they were born. Always doing things together. Growing up, Hogwarts, working just next door of each other. Icarus had even been Yuki's best man at the wedding, for crying out loud. When the news of his friend's fate reached him Icarus ceased to live.

The only thing that had really saved him from himself - from his depression - were the children. They had needed someone to be there for them. Someone to adopt them, someone they knew, trusted, and loved. They called him Uncle Icarus because he was around so much and so often. He practically hung out with them every night he could. Yuki and he enjoyed relaxing on the porch of his family's house, watching the children play in the grass. The twins always causing trouble for their poor younger brother. Such sweet memories.

Could Icarus explain this to Isis at all? That he had left her behind because of the loss of Yuki and Buffy, on top of trying to provide for the three children and his own mother? They were rich, sure, and were given the money of the Isolde family (which, of course, had raised eyebrows at Icarus, until most remembered how dearly he held Yuki to him), but how long could that money last them? Icarus was doing what he loved most, but he needed to make sure it would keep him and his family safe, fed, and clothed.

He looked down into Isis' face, always having been so much taller than her. Those beautiful green eyes reminding him of the jade his father had loved to collect so much, "I've missed you too, and I'm sorry for leaving like I did," he shook his head. Would she simply take an apology like that? Just like that? "I just had so much going on,"

Even now, Icarus was tracking a killer.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"And here I thought I might have to twist your arm to get you to say such a thing." Isis said unable to help but tease him ever so lightly. The blond didn't know what had driven him to distance himself or why he had but she had always hoped it wasn't her. As a professional Quidditch player, Isis knew Icarus was going to be more then a tad bit busy. Traveling all over the world did that to you, something she completely understood. She had been across the world herself working at various hospitals in order to fund her travels. Who knew going across the world be so damn expensive? She knew Quidditch players made quite a bit, after all her brother was one, but to her Icarus seemed like he had been working extra hard. Was something wrong at home? Come to think of it she had no idea about Icarus' home life. All the years they had been together and she had not once met the people who raised the wonderful, if not sometimes frustrating, man before her. Icarus' father had passed away while she was still at the school...come to think of it that seemed to be when things started to get rough between them. Could be her own thoughts though.

"You don't have to apologize, Icarus. I didn't fight to keep you near me as much as I wanted to. I...I kept thinking you would hate me if I clung to you and for that I owe you an apology." Isis continued looking back up at him not as afraid to meet his eyes had she had been when he first popped back into her life. "I....I heard about Yuki and Buffy. That's why I'm back. I hadn't been reachable as I had managed to get myself lost in the Amazon." A sigh laced with regret escaped her. Oh how she wished she had been here for the funeral, for Icarus when it happened. No she had to go off and 'find herself' and right now she felt stupid for it. Sure healing was her passion but she could have been helping him. Well hello regret how were you? Why did this emotion rise up so much whenever she was dealing with memories or being around Icarus?

The truest things: Broken spirits take time to heal...
Guiding my hand:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

When Isis mentioned a trip to the Amazon, Icarus couldn't help but raise his eyebrow. The Amazon? Italy? Where, exactly, had this woman gone? More importantly, why? They were interesting places, to say the least, but it seemed so peculiar that she would pick - of all places - the Amazon to visit. What was there for her anyway? And did she say that she found herself lost in there? Things seemed very interesting with her end of life. All Icarus had managed to do was get three kids that weren't even his and then follow his dream.

Wait, no, that was pretty sweet, wasn't it?

He shook his head and pushed Isis at arm's length. Why did she have to come into his life now though? After what he had found. Why couldn't she have come sooner? Or even later? Why now? It killed him that she was suddenly in his life, and he felt as though fate was making him choose, again, between her and Yuki. Why couldn't fate be kinder to him? How much negative karma had he gained by being a Death Eater?

"I'm sorry, but, there's something I need to do and," he hesitated, looking around, grasping for something. What would he even tell her, anyway? He was being stupid, as usual, "and I don't think I should get you involved,"

In his head, he kept telling himself that he just messed up. Big time. But, Yuki's killer was out there. Icarus knew who it was. There was no need to put Isis in danger, and if he had to push her away like this, then he would. He had to.

He looked into her eyes again, trying to memorize every feature. The shape of her face, the eyelashes that covered her eyes each time she blinked... then he let go of her, and bent down to pick up his broom. He needed to be off.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

There it was again. That mood shift. Was he having as much problems as she was? Isis got her answer when he spoke. Confusion wrote itself on her features at his words not understanding at all what he was doing until he finished his sentence. Oh. He. Did. Not. Well Mister Skylar it seemed today was going to be a day of relieving plenty of moments in there lives. He was trying to walk away again. What on earth? He pulled away from her and Isis felt her heart drop again. Was this how it was going to be for the rest of their lives? A sweet moment of togetherness then something snatches it away? She felt her heart dropping in her chest and briefly she wondered if this time it would break. It might have too had the anger rising in her chest catching it. Forcing it back up into her chest and making it beat again. No....no more. Not again and not ever again if she had a damned word to say about it. With him not looking at her Icarus missed the hurt anger in her eyes.

Moving quickly she half stepped over the broom, her feet close together, and turned twisting the broom away from him before his hands could get a hold of it. Turning with the motion of her legs she tucked the toe of one shoe under the broom popping it up to meet one of her delicate hands. Safely in her grasp, Isis back peddled after completing the turn her long hair fluttering about her. Who said Healers weren't very light on their feet? "How dare YOU, Icarus Skylar." Isis half snapped her tone hurt but the anger evident in it. "Do you think me some delicate flower you must protect? Do you not remember what we went through in school? I was at the battle too Icarus. I stood my own, defended more people then I care to consider and I know several people who owe me their lives because of my skills as a Healer and a witch." She continued barely pausing to give him a chance to defend himself. "How many times are we going to do this Icarus? How many?? Are you always going to be in my life and out of it as fast? Do I mean so little to you that you can so flippantly leave me? You pompous git! How DARE you?" Her voice quivered at the end and damn it all her vision was getting blurry as the blond stubbornly refused to cry. This was not the time to do this, she was aware of this. Isis couldn't help but feel though if she let him walk away now she wouldn't see him again. By god though this man was going to know just what he did to her every time before he walked away. Not this time. Gripping the broom tightly Isis had half a mind to hit him upside the head with it. "So help me Icarus if you do not answer me I will break this broom and use it to heat my apartment for the next three days."

The truest things: And it shall be a hell of a fire
Guiding my hand: Icarus went all man on her, crazy XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

The broom was snatched from his reach and he suddenly felt like one of the Isolde children when he would taunt them with something over their heads that they couldn't reach. They would jump and cling to him, laughing and begging for the object. Those were pleasant memories. This... was not as pleasant.

If had been anyone other than Isis, he would have already pulled his wand out on them. Jumped on them and wrestled the broom back. But he couldn't quite do that now, could he? Instead, he looked up at sky as Isis tore him apart. She let me go at it, knowing that he probably really, really deserved it. Isis had most likely bottled it up until this point. Best to let her get it out.

When she finished Icarus looked at her, "Are you done tearing into me?" he raised his eyebrow; he was not too happy right now as he slowly - very slowly - approached Isis, "Because you don't know anything about me, Isis. As much as you have traveled the world, the time you spent with me... you don't know what has happened on this part of the world. What happened to me,"

He stopped right in front of her, the anger slowly dissipating. It was replaced with something softer, "I don't think you weak, Isis. I think you precious. With everyone I've lost... I could never live with myself if I lost another," Icarus' trench coat billowed as a breeze blew by. He wanted to hold her so bad right then, but what was another show of weakness? His mother wouldn't allow it.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

How does one deal with a traitor when it dwells within their own body? Why did her heart still ache to be near him? Why did it still long to do anything for him? Why must it insist upon still loving him despite everything it had been through? Did you carve it out and prayed the body still survived after the operation? Craft a new one that kept you moving but killed your soul? Was it possible to live without your heart? She had been doing it for years so why would now be any different. The last time he had walked away from her he had taken it with him tucked away in his pocket seemingly without a second thought. Fate must hate her. Cupid had to love toying with her. That tone in Icarus' voice bit into her more then the memories of him leaving. Was this it? Was the rest of whatever they had riding on this conversation? That part of her still feared she wouldn't see him again if he left now but this was something that needed to come out. Isis would never live with herself if she didn't at least try to get the air cleared between them. So many years of pain, confusion, and longing to be with him...Isis knew she would never move away if this was where they it. Forever she'd be left wondering what if...

"Icarus..." Another sigh left her a bit of defeat sinking into her as she felt her anger started to calm a bit. "No you are right, I don't know what happened over here or what happened to you. You never talked to me about anything when it came to your family, a large chunk of your past....there is a lot that remains a massive mystery to me. I never cared about that though as I was simply happy to be with you. I wanted to be here but-" A shaky breath to calm her nerves. No crying not now. "I couldn't stand to be here anymore. I let myself get lost in my work because I couldn't spend anymore nights sitting at home hoping that you might decide I was worthy enough for you to come see me. I left so I could live but even away from England you never left me. Everywhere I went I found myself wishing you were there with me, seeing the things I saw maybe even feeling what I felt. I ran from this place I won't deny it but you never seemed to find it right to try and chase me back." The more she spoke the more Isis felt the anger dissipate. Her grip on the broom loosened but she did not offer it too him. She was done tearing into him but she had not said her piece. But he just had to go and say that didn't he? Why did he have to contradict what she said and call her precious? Why did her traitor of a heart have to skip at it?

"Icarus whether we like it or not someday you will lose me forever. Someday I will lose you too. We aren't immortal and I cannot follow you when you die nor you I." There it went. Curse it all she said she wouldn't cry when they met next. Promised herself she would save at least a bit of her pride. Apparently pride be damned. "I would rather spend whatever time I had left on this planet with you no matter where you walk or what you walk into then spend all my years wishing for something different to have happened between us." One hand released the broom to wipe at one of her eyes so she could look at him more clearly. "Whether you like it or not, Icarus, I love you. I always have, always will and you may try to shove me away but I'm done being pushed. I want to help you no matter what you are getting into if you would only let me." That was it. There wasn't anything more she needed to say. If he left her again then that was that. She had tried to get him to stay but if this wasn't good enough then Isis truly didn't know what to do to get him to. Her gaze fell on his face and it stayed there. Her heart be damned she wouldn't break down more while standing before him.

Hearts gather: Miko, Icarus
The truest things: ......
Guiding my hand: ......

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

He look at her, shocked at how much she poured her heart out to him. It was a miracle that she was holding herself together, for so long. With all this inside her, boiling inside, how had she managed to keep it together? To keep herself from going insane or from exploding must have taken a lot of mental work. Having traveled across the land, trying to run away from him. Trying to run away from her memories of him and what he had done to her. If he wasn't feeling guilty already, he wasn't sure what else would do the trick.

To be so responsible for someone's pain and suffering... that was never Icarus' intentions. He never wanted to be the person who could smile while hurting someone. Sorted into Slytherin, but he had never had the same love as his house mates for teasing others. Sure, he joked around, had fun, played pranks, but that was his mischievous nature in general. It was never to the point of hurting anyone, if he could help it. And, if it was someone he loved...

"Isis," he leaned towards her, gently placing his hands on her face. Warm, soft. Just as he remembered, "I want you by my side. I can't think about anything else when I think about my future, but I just..." shutting his eyes tight, he pressed his forehead onto her's. With his eyes still shut and in a whisper, "I just found out more about Yuki's death... they called it an 'accident', but I know it's not,"

He opened his eyes, pulling his head away to look into her eyes. There was an emotion in his eyes that could have been close to fear, but it was mostly anger. There was a storm raging in him, that he couldn't quite control. It brought him back to the days when his father was still around. On top of this, he had been thrown into an emotional roller coaster with Isis, and was now a bundle of emotions. Good, and bad. However, right now, it was mostly bad as he remembered the reason he had come to Diagon Alley.

"I know who killed the Isoldes,"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image

He wasn't running that was a great start. Icarus was still standing before in fact he was closer then before. His hands were on her face again, those wonderfully warm and calloused palms against her skin. Isis' own hands came up lightly gripping his as she attempted to cover his larger ones with her small fingers. Her own eyes slid closed when his forehead met hers and right then time could have just stopped. The blond would have been completely fine living her life right in the moment for the rest of time. He was with her, she could feel him and his warmth melted the growing ice in her soul. Nothing though, no amount of sunlight, happy thoughts or pixie dust might have helped what Icarus continued to say. The sharp gasp that left her was nothing more then a quick intake of breath through her nose keeping the sound muffled but still conveyed her surprise. Yuki and Buffy hadn't died in an accident? At this rate she was going to suffer from a heart attack well before she ever should. Too many shocks to her system but in the long run she hoped it would be worth it. Looking back at him Isis felt a shiver run down her spine at the emotions dancing in those eyes of him. She had never seen a look like that in him before and it startled her to put it lightly.

"Killed?" The word came out as a breathless whisper. Isis had not remembered holding her breath. All the implications that word held danced in her mind. That meant it wasn't some freak accident. That meant someone out there hated those two, those two people so beautifully happy and in love enough to kill them. What could drive a person to do such a thing? They had children! Those poor things what on earth had happened to them? How could she be so much of an a** not to have thought about it before then! "Are you sure? Oh of course you're sure you wouldn't have said it otherwise. What about their kids? Are they safe right now?" Would that person go after them? Lord she hoped not. She hoped they were somewhere safe right now. Their well being was a conversation for later. "Icarus I'm coming with you. You aren't going after this b*****d alone and don't argue with me. Please let me help." She wanted a crack or six at the responsible party after all. Isis owed far more then that to those two and to Icarus.

The truest things: I can't believe I never thought of their kids!
Guiding my hand: ......

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

Icarus smiled at Isis' words. She didn't know? Of course not. Getting lost in the Amazon and visiting Italy, meant that delivering certain news to her would have been a struggle. It was surprising that the information of the Isoldes passing had even reached her ears with how far she traveled. Maybe people didn't think she needed to know about the children? Either way, she should know.

"Oh, no, sorry," he laughed, "I adopted them. All three. Hence why I kinda dropped off the face of the earth. It's difficult taking on the responsibilities of being a parent when you're not used to it, you know?" the air around them got lighter, but only for the moment.

As soon as his laughter stopped, Icarus remembered business. The task at hand, so to speak. He needed to find Yuki's killer, and they were running out of time, "Very well, come with me, Miss Morgana, and maybe you can let me know about your life since we last met?" he smiled as he bent down and picked up his broom. Icarus placed his free hand on her back and led her along, "We need some supplies,"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image

He had taken the children in? Icarus was a father now. The concept made her smile as she thought about it. Isis had seen Icarus teaching and at least older children he seemed to do well with. Those kids were in very good hands with him and it thrilled her to no end to think about that. The kids were young from what she knew but to be honest Isis had never met them. Maybe when this was all said and done she would ask Icarus to meet them. She would love to see how he was doing as a dad. "That does explain why you did. It is wonderful to know though that you did. Those kids are lucky to have you and I know you would do anything for them whether they were Yuki's kids or your own." Isis said smiling more at the sound of his laugh. She hadn't heard it in so long and to be honest it was a sound she had missed so much over the last few years. Maybe...maybe things were finally going to be alright between them.

"Thank you for letting me help." She continued warmth spreading about her again when he lead her away hand on her back. It might be silly to some but she missed little things like that. The feel of his hand on her own, a brush of fingers on her arm, little things. Not everything had to be physical like her brother insisted upon saying. "Do you really want to hear about it? To be honest nothing much. I have been traveling learning the healing arts of other communities around the world. Most of Europe, part of Asain, the Americas its been enlightening. It's been a long time since I was a student but it was...refreshing." As Isis spoke she half glanced at the shops as they passed. "What kind of supplies are we talking about here?" She questioned curious as to where this was going now. Who would do such a thing as kill Yuki and Buffy? Come to think of it, a bit more importantly, did Icarus plan to turn the person in or kill them?

The truest things: This will be interesting
Guiding my hand:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

She froze her arms as the girl pointed out she was taking the book she dropped. She paused on it as she passed it back to the girl. Animagi, was this girl studying up on it for school or herself, she wondered. Ryn made a quick decision. She turned deep red as she saw a pregnancy test had slip out of reach, she threw her self over to it and shoved it back in the bag. Doing what she should have, she quickly shrunk the bag and contents and put it in her pocket. Pulling out her card, it had her information as well as address."Forgive me, I'm Aerynn McKenny. I am actually a magizoologist, and quite informed on the topic if you would like to talk about it some time. Please owl me if you have any questions." She handed over the card, and rushed off home. She really did need to find out for herself.

User Image
User Image

((O.o.C~ If you will let me move her to her house, maybe send an owl and then they can meet up there?))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Diagon alley...this place was so much fun and so weird all at once. So many people bustled about and way too many crazy things seemed to be swooping through the air. Last summer he had been here for the first time and honestly he wasn't certain what the governess had found funnier, him or his parents. The small blond had to admit it was funny watching his parents as they made their way through the place. All of them had taken this in stride and were slowly adapting to the crazy new life the preteen now lived. Magic....such a strange thing. He had a love for studying supernatural things but never had he expected there to be real magic, real creatures out there that normal hum...muggles. That was going to take some time to get used to. Shaking his head lightly, the clink of metal sounding ever so gently, Zayne looked back at his parents. The trio were having fun looking at all the stuff going on and his father had managed to stanch something that had been whizzing about their heads a few moments before. He laughed a little as Draven let the thing go and letting the young Ravenclaw see that it had been a snitch. He might make a Quidditch player out of his dad yet....not that he thought his father would do any good at it.

His first year at school hadn't been very eventful. Struck with a case of shyness the normally fairly outgoing young boy had barely spoken to anyone. Everything had been so new to him so confusing, everything still was so confusing to him. Idly he toyed with the piercing that now adorned his lip the feeling of it strange but interesting. It had been a gift for his twelfth birthday and the silly thing was still healing...probably because he wouldn't leave the dang thing alone. Tucking his hands into his blazer's pockets he fiddled lightly with the object he found there. To him it was almost an embodiment of his tastes, personality and the solid link to the reality that being a wizard was. It was nine even inches of rich reddish rosewood, smooth despite the design etched into it. Bats spiraled up the shaft all seeming to spring from behind the crescent moon near the base of his handle. His wand was easily the most precious thing he carried. His family had thought it to be interesting but found it funny how he insisted upon carrying it with him no matter where they went. Thankfully his mother was a decent seamstress and had altered almost every one of his jackets or over shirts to have a pocket inside that he could slip it into. Strangely it made him feel safe and keeping it near meant that he had a content reminder that last year had not been a crazed dream.

Sighing lightly he removed his hands from his pockets and pulled the list out of one of them. It was everything he was going to need for year two at Hogwarts. Part of him couldn't believe he was going back. Zayne honestly looked forward to it...ok well he looked forward to going back to the Ravenclaw tower. The place was amazing! He had found a window he liked to sit in across from the fireplace in the common room. Looking out over the grounds of school to the mountains that surrounded the place it was amazing. Late at night Zayne often found himself sitting out there watching as the moon passed over the sky and wondering what was moving about out there. Of course sitting there reading horror books probably didn't help his imagination but it didn't spook the blond. It just fulled his imagination to new heights that never wanted to come down. A hand came down on his head bringing him from his thoughts as it ruffled the heck out of his hair. Batting it away he laughed as Draven continued to harass his son when the cat laying around his neck got involved by batting at the hands. "Argh!! Alright, alright I give! Come on we need to get to the book store." Zayne protested as his father relented. An arm looped around his shoulders, this one from the tall red head that traveled with him. They had a lot to do and this quadruplet were going to be lucky if they didn't get lost.

Welcome to the Pride: Abraxas, his family
I remember everything....most of the time: Can't believe I'm going back...
Fear me if you dare: 9" Rosewood, with a Vampire Blood Core. Pliable with a shaft decorated with bats spiraling up and a crescent moon near the base
Hold on I need to take this: I've missed this boy....he needs to start doing things....

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games