Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:38 pm
AaronAlroy, Thank you for your gift! Love the Sword!
It is warming up over here! I am weird, I am happy I was able to work today! Keep staying warm!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:21 pm
AaronAlroy
Katamotz
Bim Badabi Bump burning_eyes

Well hi there! Thanks for the bump User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are most welcome and helloooo  

Katamotz

Magic Fashioner

6,500 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:32 am
Halp! its winter! rofl we just got thru a like 8 inch snow storm and here comes another one starting tonight.. we have called utilities for marking off underground lines for like gas power phone companies b4 we can dig the 10 feet from the water meter to the house.. they'll come by to mark it off today or 2m....

they're gonna have to mark it with fuggin phone polls at this rate if it keeps snowing tho lmao... we are so boned! we just need the water fixed on that other house so we can sell it and pay off this one by end of february and be done. we got a couple buyers interested but water has to work for them to consider it which is reasonable.

the weird thing is that i love snow and this is my weather.. just.. not right now cuz we got so much work to do lol. oh well. at least its really purdy out. gotta wait till it hits the 30s today and try to split a lil more wood on teh log splitter cuz single digits coming over the weekend.

pirate winter has cometh ya'll pirate

on a cool note i learned how to map my own karaoke song for rockband.. for the clone the bf made. only vocals so far for a kacey musgraves song. gonna learn to plug in guitar and an easy drum part today. fricken neat!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:29 pm
Same here!
Finally got snow it was so pretty to wake up no, no ice underneath cause first fall so could walk around in it without slipping.
Won't like my odds tomorrow though sweatdrop
I didn't even think about that what a crap time to have water issues ><
There are workarounds I'm sure, we brits will thaw entire piplines weilding only an electric tea kettle.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:00 pm
Bumpity bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:13 pm
welp i got more wood and kindlin and cookin n cleanin done so.. i reckon bring on the snow if its coming anyway blaugh

the plumber is rdy to start on teh repair next week when it warms up and the utliity companies marked off so that we know we aint hitting any lines underneath. so there's that! evening ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:41 am
Get that fire going this polar vortex is going strong af
Good thing I'm doing extra hours cause I REFUSE to turn the heating down, balls to the CoL crisis in the UK lol.
Yaay to pipe progress!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:45 am
SummerWind007
AaronAlroy, Thank you for your gift! Love the Sword!
It is warming up over here! I am weird, I am happy I was able to work today! Keep staying warm!

Sorry I missed this somehow, It's no bother, I looked at your avi and was like "Yes, a sword" xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:08 pm
the tire tracks from teh last snowstorm are disappearing today with all the snow falling again today. all caught up on chores tho so i'm just gonna enjoy it and hope the power stays on this weekend! stay warm ya'll!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:24 am
14 inches of snow bb! the birds got their sunflower seed tho so business as usual for them. only got down to 13 degrees last night. not as bad as i thought it would be. gonna be lil colder tonight. got up every 2 hours to rebuild fire. doing breakfast and game chores and shower then going to bed so i can be up super late tonite to keep fire! nini! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:38 am
it was cold enough last night that parts of my spider plant wilted just being seated next to my window. bro gave up and has been in a hotel over an hour away all weekend since he's on call at the papermill.. much as i've loved the big beautiful snow. i'm rdy for the thaw out 2m. and to sleep thru a whole night not keeping fire lol.

but we made it with net and power so yay! morning ya'll!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:39 pm
Omg I forgot to check in yesterday crying
I'm being sent on a business trip for my work to a really rural part of Wales that doesn't believe in internet or phone signal for that matter xd
Imma keep trying to check in on my tablet though and reset that poll!
Be back home on the 24th, back to fiberoptic goddamn internet.

God that really does sound like it's becoming a bit of a toil, I'm hoping for longer days and a lil warmth now ngl, we got Storm Isha in the UK atm so things are a little damp sweatdrop
Hope you get a thaw soon!  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:38 pm
Bump! Hello... I've been really busy and don't want to stop. I'm so close to another job I can smell it. But of course I've got to remember to take care of myself. Quite possibly I'll begin special classes next month which I half look forward to and half dread. Hopefully things are going well for you all. Let me know if you'd be interested in custom avatar art drawn by yours truly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:15 am
no worries aaron on the poll. don't stress. this is just for fun. if ya get busy no worries. i'll keep poppin in to bump it.

and neat on the art proposal! i'll keep it in mine magarah!

the great thawing is happening today thank goodness. much as i love snow i dont like being snowed in. nerve racking knowing if there's an emergency you literally can't get out of the driveway. we are 30 degrees now tho and going up to 40 b4 nightfall so lets gooo! my brother can finally get home this evening too i bet. he's been staying at a hotel near work an hour away.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:15 am
I had such a busy weekend, so triple bump to the beat

Bump...
Bump...
Bump!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games