Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:07 am
"Bakero..." both Ryu and Ray said staring at Joey since they both think that he was being again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:28 pm
holy crap, what the hell happened here!" said vash as he came around the hall towards his dorm "i think it was vincent, he has these little rages this one i guess...well he is really mad"said kial running up behind vash "what happened to you" asked vash pointing towards the bump on kials head
"that girl, she just slammed me in the head""now thats one weird girl...make a perfect match you two" said vash elbowing kial and laughing  

!i!vash!i!

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:31 pm
vincent looked at the school and landed on top of te schools pole his eys bright red his wings covering his face and black aura surronding him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:35 pm
vincent rowared"anyone that thinks they can take me fight me"he yelled so the entire school can hear  

vampire_guardian116

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:40 pm
"there he is, do u think if i tire him he will stop?" said vash pointing towards the poll "i dont know no one has had the guts to take him before, plus when he fights he'll go for the kill so good luck buddy" said kial as he patted him on the back and backed a way "time to see how he fights, graaaaaaaa!!!!" yelled vash as his body went into black fire and he jumped off the edge towards vincent  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:44 pm
vincent eyes grew bright red and his puppils disappeared he stared right into vash and flew down to the ground vincents blank stare showed vash how he would die,he appeared behind vash and grabbed both his arms i see your found of your arms he said as he put his leg on vashes back and began to break vashes arms "crack"vashes left arm cracked"crack"his other arm crack he then kicked his back and knocked vincent to the ground  

vampire_guardian116

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:48 pm
"the things i went through before this" yelled vash as he slowly got up "u think i need my arms!!" said vash as shot fire balls out of his mouth  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:01 pm
vincent laughed as the fire balls hit him and his horns grew he then appeared in front of him and kicked him in the face with his arms behind his back"pitifull boy"he knocking him to the floor again  

vampire_guardian116

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:16 pm
Tact stopped midway. If something was going on here, then, why was he burying himself again? Then he felt an explosion right below his face. "Oh yeah," he mumbled. Then he bit a rock. Yes a rock, and spat it out again. "Dang, this is the wrong kind, I need granite... hey, could someone help me find granite ore here?"

Rester dropped another bomb. KERPLOOSH! It sank into the molten lava underneath him. Then... KA-BOOM! It exploded in the lava, and it covered Rester like goo. "Ah, now that's just not right!" yelled Rester in digust. "And translation to those hippies out there, this is just WRONG! Well, it's almost time to make it reapear. I just hope I can find space big enough... but whats to worry? I bombed enough space here...... but i also hope I still have those tools......" he walked over to a column and dug out a rusty screwdriver. "Ya... the same one that I used for this eye..." said Rester. "Nevermid a bit of dust, this was the one thing that i used to install my own eye long ago. Oh, and in between tune ups. But am I sure glad I made a backup eye. Yes, much more powerful than the original. Only to be worn in absolute emergencies..... so......" He took out something that looked exactly liek his other eye. "The only parts that are same is the passage hole for the cannon.... the fact that this is a different metal.... close to kevlar.... is nothing. Well, here goes nothing...." he closed his mouth so he wouldn't scream i pain. But the fact that this reminded him of the old days were enouh pain. But to add the pain of having an initial organ replaced? Ow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:30 am
Joey twitched "I swear I'm gonna kill you when Kumi gets back..." he said, then Ryu threw the granite ore that Tact was looking for at his head "there...your revenge" Ryu said, Joey glared at him "YOU CALL THAT REVENGE?!" Joey said pointing at the hole.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:27 pm
vincent stood up his shoulders broad flames around both his arms and a black aura around him he grabbed vash by the leg and began to swing him toward the pillars holding the school together he cracked a pilliar and part of the school crashed down ontop of vashes body  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:17 am
Kumi was actually hidden up on the tree "phew...that was so friggin' close..." she said, she stared at Joey and the others. Joey was still angry and has been shouting at Ryu while Ray just looked at them he let out a small chuckle and smiled 'it wouldn't be bad if I'll sing even for a while' she thought.

She stood up and made barrier to make her invisible, she flew to the top of the school and closed her eye annd smiled, first she thought of a lot of things that made her happy, then she starts to sing.

((....JINGU!!! biggrin ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:13 am
holy crap" yelled kial as he flew down to pull vash out "are u allright"asked kial as he flew vash over to the nurse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:22 am
vincent chuckled at his weakpower and flew above ready to destroy the school "if no one fights me i will destroy this school"he yelled  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games