Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Latsuia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:14 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Ok, all you with Knuffles, feed those things! I'm tired of seeing them sad and I'm like "Awww, poor little... thing" Then I just keep feeding and petting it. I swear you people should give me gold for this. >.>
Too true Blue. I'm totally in bittersweet love with those things. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 am
God, I hate my ******** father, he's such a ******** a*****e. He thinks that everything has to be like it is in the goddamn military, morals, rules, everything. He needs to ******** look at himself when he does these rules and see the hypocracy in every one of his statements. He's always late to work, and he has basically no morals as far as I can tell. And god help me if I have actually heard anything that he is lecturing me about one hundred ******** times. My parents found out I had a myspace tday and he yelled at me for ******** rolling my eyes and saying that I've heard the whole spiel about jobs and stuff looking at our myspace's to determine how good of an employee we were and stuff like that. Apparently if I've heard anything before and tell him that I have, I "know everything". He needs to go ******** himself.

I can't wait for my job to start up, then I can leave the house and actually feel right about crashing with my friends for a long time so I don't have to deal with any of their s**t again.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Rabidactyl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:41 am
I can't stand:
a.) Stupid idiots that drive 10 mph under the speed limit in perfect conditions.
b.) Stupid idiots that make fun of other people just because they like/dislike something or are just different
c.) Grammar errors. Especially when there is time to proofread and spelling/grammar check. or when people say something like, "He done this right." or "I does this." Or when people write in txt speak when there is no reason to.

I have encountered all of these thus far today. I'm not in a very good mood right now, but I'll probably donate a few things to some people to make myself feel better...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 am
No one could say it better than foamy...so here it is.

"Like the type of people that come up to you looking fore advice, and then when you give them advice, they don’t take it. Then they just come back to you a week later like 'I can’t believe how everything turned out so wrong' You wanna know why everything turned out so wrong? You didn’t take my advice and your f***ing stupid. That’s what went wrong. You didn’t listen to me. I know all."  

outrageous_panda

hanafan36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:43 pm
xd I don't need to rant. Know why? Because whenever I get mad I just enter my head and transform into the evil demon that destroys people who annoy her! twisted And then I put soap in their hot chocolate lol .

I know, I'm mean. But hiccups is really an innocent sentence. At least I'm not actually hurting them...physically wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Lyss has more bloody ranting to get rid of.

1st - THE nooblets. Lyss can understand that these little peeps are new. However, to just barge in a RP asking a stupid question like, "What do I do now?" while others are trying to stay on track.. It infuriates Lyss. READ THE BLOODY FIRST POST OF THE RP AND THE RULES!

2nd - People who can't spell. Lyss understands how one can not spell a difficult word like 'Pneumatic.' But seriously, if you can't spell 'How,' 'You,' 'White,' etc, etc.... PULL UP WORD OR Dictionary.com!

3rd - txt tlk. Yes, Lyss loathes this. In fact, Lyss wished it would fall off the face of the earth into a void within space, while the void was sucked into another black hole, which was then destroyed in a nuclear explosion. (Can anyone tell yet how much Lyss hates this?) Lyss does use this form rarely, and even if she does, it's only used for two reasons: 'cause she does not feel like typing out the words to 'Oh my Goats', and she doesn't feel like typing 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAA!!' out at 3 in the morning.

Lyss is done for now.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

contestr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:23 pm
I would like to rant about how the moderators of thread seem to be of a really grumpy sort. It seems to me that the smallest unintentional infraction of this guild's rules leads to being SCREAMED at. It happened to me, and I have noticed that it seems to happen to alot of other people in this guild as well. It is not that I think the rules are unimportant or that a member should try to break them, BUT I think that the tone and attitude of some of the moderators could be greatly improved. I know that since I got yelled at, I am less interested in being an active member of this group and have thought seriously about quitting it. Take it easy on your members who are trying to do the right thing and generally be more positive in your attitudes, and I think this guild will be a nicer place to hang out.....

Thanks to anyone that has cared enough to listen and that you will accept my criticism in the spirit that was intended in making this a better community.

Thanks again, Contestr  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:41 pm
contestr
I would like to rant about how the moderators of thread seem to be of a really grumpy sort. It seems to me that the smallest unintentional infraction of this guild's rules leads to being SCREAMED at. It happened to me, and I have noticed that it seems to happen to alot of other people in this guild as well. It is not that I think the rules are unimportant or that a member should try to break them, BUT I think that the tone and attitude of some of the moderators could be greatly improved. I know that since I got yelled at, I am less interested in being an active member of this group and have thought seriously about quitting it. Take it easy on your members who are trying to do the right thing and generally be more positive in your attitudes, and I think this guild will be a nicer place to hang out.....

Thanks to anyone that has cared enough to listen and that you will accept my criticism in the spirit that was intended in making this a better community.

Thanks again, Contestr
Personally, I haven't seen any of our mods yell at you or anyone (not to say it didn't happen; I just haven't seen it), but some of the regs are, indeed, a little touchy 0.o

===

And now, my latest "WTF?" encounter with someone in Jigsaw:

(room titled: "23 and up")

Quote:
shorty_9090: hey
Sheer_Immortal: Hiyas ^.^
shorty_9090: how are u
Sheer_Immortal: Good, thanks; and yourself?
shorty_9090: im doing good
shorty_9090: may i ask how old are u
Sheer_Immortal: I am in my mid-twenties ^.^
shorty_9090: koo same here
shorty_9090: are u 23
Sheer_Immortal: Older =D
shorty_9090: 28
Sheer_Immortal: Not that old, but I'm not willing to get more specific wink
shorty_9090: srry
Sheer_Immortal: Hey, no probs ^.^
shorty_9090: ok
shorty_9090: may i ask do u have msn
Sheer_Immortal: Yes I do, but I don't give it out. I'm a bit paranoid, you see ^^;;
shorty_9090: i can louck the room
Sheer_Immortal: ...cool?
shorty_9090: i mean locked
shorty_9090: if u want u can add me
Sheer_Immortal: Not to be rude, but no thanks. ^.^
shorty_9090: then leave
Sheer_Immortal: Excuse me?
shorty_9090 leaves the chat.

Geez, just because I prefer to talk to a person before adding them to anything resembling a contacts list... rolleyes  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
hanafan36 rolled 20 12-sided dice: 9, 10, 8, 9, 12, 10, 4, 6, 11, 8, 4, 7, 5, 1, 8, 8, 1, 6, 4, 4 Total: 135 (20-240)

hanafan36

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:37 am
I'm ranting. Not about someone else, because as I explained before, my imaginary demon friend takes care of that for me. I'm ranting about my self for the following reasons:

1)my split personality(s) are driving me crazy
2)I'm 17 pounds overweight and my dad won't let me forget it
3) my writing SUCKS. Not grammatically, but creativly speaking and I'm terrified of publishers
4) I'm also terrified of anything pink and fluffy
5)When a police car parks in front of our house, it's usually something I've done.

On the plus side, I've talked myself out of the psych ward, therapy, and going to jail on numerous occasions(sp?).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 pm
I HATE STEPHANIE MEYER FOR RUINING A GOOD STORY BY NOT MAKING BELLA WITH JACOB! I HATE HER FOR RUINING THE BOOK BY MAKING IT BASED OFF OF "WUTHERING HEIGHTS". I HATE HER FOR RUINING HER CHARACTERS BY MAKING THEM SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND! I HATE BELLA FOR CHOOSING EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

You know what I hate more? That I BOUGHT THE BOOK for 18.95!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IM STUCK WITH IT IN MY HOUSE! >< ihatchu!  

Epic_Forest

Epic_Forest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Rabidatyl
I can't stand:
a.) Stupid idiots that drive 10 mph under the speed limit in perfect conditions.
b.) Stupid idiots that make fun of other people just because they like/dislike something or are just different
c.) Grammar errors. Especially when there is time to proofread and spelling/grammar check. or when people say something like, "He done this right." or "I does this." Or when people write in txt speak when there is no reason to.

I have encountered all of these thus far today. I'm not in a very good mood right now, but I'll probably donate a few things to some people to make myself feel better...

Whether or not you donate to me, That's awfully nice of you! ^^

no, i didnt mean this as something to donate to me. I honestly thought it was nice! and I'm, well surprised really. People dont usually do things for other people to make Themselves feel better!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Lyss has another rant....

1st - Kids and their bikes. I understand if it's in the middle of the day and your riding around; that's perfectly fine. But if it's after dark, near a dangerous corner, and your riding in the middle of the street.... GET A FREAKIN' FLASHLIGHT! (Lyss's mother almost hit three of them tweenies.... Lyss was all for hitting them....)

2nd - People who use txt tlk. Lyss covered this in her last rant, but there are some people who complain about "Grammar Nazis." Seriously, if people want to write properly, then don't make a remark about it. I personally write with grammar to prevent writing something wrong on a term paper. If you want to continue text talking, then, in my humble opinion, start talking it.

Epic: Don't double post. You'll get banned. If you need help, read the stickies.

Lyss is done for now.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Epic_Forest
I HATE STEPHANIE MEYER FOR RUINING A GOOD STORY BY NOT MAKING BELLA WITH JACOB! I HATE HER FOR RUINING THE BOOK BY MAKING IT BASED OFF OF "WUTHERING HEIGHTS". I HATE HER FOR RUINING HER CHARACTERS BY MAKING THEM SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND! I HATE BELLA FOR CHOOSING EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

You know what I hate more? That I BOUGHT THE BOOK for 18.95!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IM STUCK WITH IT IN MY HOUSE! >< ihatchu!

surprised crying Egga loves Edward.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:11 am
I am in quite a predicament. At the end of the school year, I (or rather the person I trusted information with) revealed to my friend that I have a crush on her. Last week, she revealed to me that she now has a crush on me as well. Now every conversation we have gets really awkward, and neither of us actually know what we're going to do about it. What's worse, with our first year in high school starting on the seventh, we need to fix this fast, or else everyone will suspect something and eventually find out.
In other words, I'm effing screwed.  

Darkurai

Im Ninja 187

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:13 am
ninja ninja ninja ninja domokun AHHHH NINJA!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games