Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:57 pm
Good luck to people on quests. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:11 pm
Hello! moi is hur..lol
Thanks so much for including me in your luvly guil for poor gaians like me 4laugh God bless you.  

FunkyXGrl

SkrinkforK

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Hello hello! sweatdrop I don't really know what to say... I'm glad I can be a part of this guild. I don't have any friends on Gaia that I don't actually know, so I would really like to meet new people 3nodding Yep...

I'm going to turn 17 on January 28th and I live in Texas. I'd like to meet people from other countries so I can learn about how they live, or even just other states in the US. I love to talk, but I'm usually shy at first. PM me if you want i guess.

heart
SkrinkforK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:24 am
hi im Lauren 14 and i just started gaia and im questing for the blanket im soooo close! blaugh 3nodding  

][RaNdOMneSs][

Evylgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Hey everyone I'm Evylgirl. I just started Gaia about a week ago. I don't have any friends on Gaia yet except two very nice people. One is my boyfriend who actually got me onto Gaia and told me to check it out, now I can't get away from it! xd

I play Counter-Strike, I heart Anime, I have a DnD campaign going on, I play Magic the Gathering and I work a 40 hour job at Boeing, which I'm at now. ^^

I'm 22 and I live in Washington state, USA. I've lived in 3 countries including USA, and quite a few states. I love to travel! whee

Anyways, good luck to everyone on quests, as I am on one as well! Thank you for letting me in this guild, my first guild EVER! <3

Donations welcome! heart

<3 Evylgirl ~Tamara~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:46 am
Hey Ya'll
Jus added
KareKano here
Jus wanted to SHOUT out
to the awesome makers of this awesome guild!!!!
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much luv!!!!! heart heart heart  

xxKareKanoxx

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:54 am
Welcome one and all. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Teh Dana
Welcome one and all. heart
I concur!

of to bedsies for me  

Ketake

In light of darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:59 pm
read and understood

also i have a tip make an avatar that you can use as a bank but do not use the gold you store with the bank account  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:16 pm
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO GAIANS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME IN THIS GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey im new hear and like most people who are hear i really need money so i just wanted to say hi. mrgreen  

DIRASAIC

DIRASAIC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:18 pm
i have a really good feeling about this guild. I AM GONNA GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Hi everyone i just got Gaia and i am a "little" short of cash i love sports and have Xbox Live my account is xRaven61x.
so add me, send me a friend request over live, or PM me. biggrin
And thanks for letting me in the Guild.  

Raven61

darkfirewars2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:27 pm
Hey the names Robby im 14 years old turning 15 in feb. I love punk rock music, i sk8, i've been playing this for onley like a week and its pretty funn

thanks for accepting...your emo <3 friend Robby for more info go to my profile and ask  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Ok so Im not a newb to gaia. I had a different account that got hacked and $60 dollars worth of collectibles were stolen crying So im here to get my stuff back hopefully.
My name is Miyusama friends call me Miyu. Im 18 years old and am exausted of trying to get the gold up enough for one collectible.  

Madame Veronica

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:31 pm
Miyusama
Ok so Im not a newb to gaia. I had a different account that got hacked and $60 dollars worth of collectibles were stolen crying So im here to get my stuff back hopefully.
My name is Miyusama friends call me Miyu. Im 18 years old and am exausted of trying to get the gold up enough for one collectible.
same here. it is annoying so that is why i have decided to donate for now on. gives me a chance to acclimate more gold then  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games