Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 pm
CelestialAera
Kairi dissappeared again and appeared beside Raven. "Hey Raven! I'm Kairi! Celestial's inner goddess!" Kairi said.

"Hello Kairi...I know who you are. Don't you remember the thing in the gym ealier?" Raven asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:03 pm
u know what i want now i want C0okiEz xd xd  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Craven sits on the ground next to him. "Everything is filled with surprises, so who knows." She said looking up at the sky.  
Dante Aurion
"Sparda was my Father and part of his demonic power was in me" He smiles. " he was that demon and now he is gone. " The demonic essence from the power, is my own and I control it now. He notices Celestial and his cold feeling was gone. "Hi!" He then shakes Johnny's hand. "Your stubborn You know....." He looks back at Raven, "It not so that you can protect it but it's so that you actually have a piece of me with you at all times."

"Oh thats fantastic. Your dad is the Demon that tried to destroy mankind. And I still think you should be more careful about controlling your Demon," Raven said and then smiled at what Dante said about the amulet. "You really are pathetically sweet," she said laughing.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

"Nope..." Celestial said and transformed. This is getting so boring... Kairi said to Celestial and her pure white wings were coming out of her body. "Let's go.." Kairi said and flew out of the school and onto a building watching Dante and Raven flying. "I wish he was here sweeping me off my feet and flying with me..." Kairi said. "Hmm?" Celestial asked. "Oh.. Nothing." Kairi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:07 pm
Dante Aurion
As Johnny is distracted he grabs Raven by her hand and puts on the amulet. He converts to his demon form and they fly off. "I want some privacy don't you?

Raven is surprised at Dante. I thought he just said he didn't want to see his full demon from, how does he know he's not going to kill me or something...Raven thought as she and Dante flew away. "A little bit wouldn't hurt, but where are we going?" Raven asked. She was more than a little scared that Dante was going to drop her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:07 pm
As he elevated higher into the sky he smiles. "Actually he saved mankind from a invasion of demons. He basically trained me for the powers he granted me." He held her tightly as he flew. Dante think about her last comment. " Yeah , I am..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:08 pm
johnny looks away and falls asleep  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:08 pm
Roy yawned and said"I should go to that school Dante goes to there is always interesting things going on over there" So he walked over there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:10 pm
Kairi looked over at the 2 and looked at Dante. Kairi knew that he noticed her. "I'm going to keep watch on him... If he does anything bad to Raven, I'll kill him." Kairi said.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:11 pm
Dante heads toward a mountain with Raven in his arm and He lands next to a home. "My place...." He opens the door and it's rather cleean. The walls are white with black lines running through them . Their are two bedrooms and a room where he keeps valuable possessions down stairs. He checks the fridge and look that there is one soda pop left. "Are you thirsty?"  
"Well no matter what your dad did, most of the things I've heard about him don't sound to great. But I'll take your word for it I guess," Raven said not willing to agrue with Dante right now. "It's kind of cute though," Raven told him with a smile.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

as johnny wakes up he relizez the amulet is missing meaning vengeance can control him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:12 pm
craven stay away it isnt safe vegeance can control me during ghost rider mode without the amulet stay back  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games